It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon State Police are Federally Deputized

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am not surprised by any of that.

I've noticed it here too. Homeless everywhere, violence, drugs, and a leftist government that thinks the local Food not Bombs/Antifa group has more legitimacy than the plethora of homeless outreach programs we have that help homeless people get off drugs, get jobs, and find housing.

The local antifa group goes out of their way to ensure homeless people stay that way. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Nivhk
So after all this time, with defund the police, why haven't I heard a defund the governor or mayor?

Defund city council? Why only the police?

The funny thing is abolishing the police essentially abolishes the power their office as well.

The police are there to enforce the law they passed. Without a means of enforcement, the law is meaningless. With no one to enforce your rule, you have no power.

Of course certain governors and mayors aeem totally ignorant of this very simple fact. Perhaps they believe the mob will enforce their rule, but the mob serves only itself. Look what happened to Ted Wheeler.

because the goal is not to abolish a law enforcement apparattus.. the goal is to replace it with one in alignment with the leftist agenda

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Should have 'allowed it' 90 days ago...or more.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

30 or 40 an hour? Uhm, most officers start around 18-21 bucks an hour. You know, just a little more than a burger flipper wants. It sucks....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: wrong post

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join