It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesnt Exist

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchistSuperstar
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

God is indeed omnipotent and not malevolent. this person seems to be pretty well informed on christianity, so he must know about free will. God does not want to force a person to do good, then we would just be puppets being controlled by God. does God have the power to make all rapists avid church going saint like law abiding citizens? yes. does he intervene and force us to do good when we dont intend to? no. God is not malevolent due to His desire for humans to do good, and He remains omnipotent because his can prevent evil.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If God does not exist then how am I standing against the beast?

In all the world only one person was found to stand against the beast, AKA the Sun. The entire galaxy is exploding and our Sun is being held from supernova because I am advising the US government how do to it. That financial sucking sound everybody is experiencing is more than a billion dollars a day to hold off the supernova of our Sun. The Federal Reserve Bank was bought back in 1947 by President Truman and given to a military group called Majestic Twelve AKA the military industrial complex. Leaders of Majestic Twelve are the intelligence agencies and military officiers recruited from the US services.

The set of solar programs is not static. With each new hypernova group the solar points of the solar programs goes to a new high. Since hypernova group 3 I have redesigned the solar programs every time. The number of the beast is 666 or 666 points at least until hypernova group 9 when it went to 38,000 points. I learned how to dial-it-down and taught the US government. Go out and take in a sunset. If there are clouds present in the sky you shall see rubidium red during the final minutes of sunset. Rubidium and several elements below is beast worms which is the way to dial-it-down. The neon orange color is from placing fluorine, a supernovium-1 uploader. The Sun was never neon orange previously.

When I started teaching the US government in 1999 even I could not do the nuclear equations. I was missing the 616 model of the nucleus. There is more than half the periodic table of elements missing. The supernovium series goes to at least mass 900s and supernovium-1 is mined on Earth but does not appear on the periodic chart of the elements. In the spirit I had to go out and get the atomic weight and ground state spin-parity and many other details. I claim the holy ghost is on board and helping me. That is why I can stand before the beast. The US government would prefer to kill me but they cannot redesign the solar programs or create new ones out of thin air as I can. I call materials, amounts, timing, and placement. I mailed a solar program called mark of the beast today! It is to prevent the mark of the beast.

In 1998 I was listening to the Art Bell show when Michio Kaku talked about the greatest explosion in space and they were calling it a hypernova. I realized our Sun would go supernova because multiple hypernova cause supernova of stars like our Sun. I was dying from multiple sclerosis at the time.

Take a look at what the physics books say about supernova of a star. I can write the nuclear equations and describe the phenomena that crushes the solid core of a star out of existence making neutrinos. Before I started teaching supernova physics it was not possible to hold off supernova of a star and now it is.

God set up the Universe to run by a set of natural laws and he intervenes rarely. You are supposed to be offended by children dying of no food and do something. You are supposed to be offended by diseases that ravage people and do something. When you reach back into to your mind for an idea what to do God is there handing out ideas. Take the ideas and work very hard to change the world.

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join