It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 90% of people testing positive are not contagious.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Toxicity is getting people sick, as a substance like chemicals or toxicity fom radiation as EMF radiation.

The time when Spanish flu they had just added new radio frequencys to World. And how about the studys that they did then, trying to get people infected from that flu did not succeed....

link

They tryed also with HIV virus to cause it what the narrative claims, again failure...

edit on 2-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.nytimes.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The standard test being used at the moment is the PCR test , which is apparently so powerful that it will identify dead particles of the Covid Virus amplifying them and Showing a Positive for Covid -19 virus . When in reality the person that has just tested "Positive" is in no way contagious and has such a low amount of the Virus that they technically do not even have the virus at all.

Of course the CDC knows of this effect the PCR test has and has known the whole time, though they did nothing to mention flaw. All the while the Covid-19 numbers are being massively inflated because of the PCR false positives . Once again an all to familiar pattern is emerging surrounding Covid-19 , of lies , inflated numbers and just flat out hot air being blown up our asses.

The Rapid test is being shown to be far more accurate detecting actual contagious people , if only we had known all of this in the beginning If only our leaders had known this ...Oh wait they did know.

Pleomorphic "bad gut" Bacteria ..... can as a living bacteria assume viral and fungal forms---size/mass/shape.....is its DNA the same in all 3 forms?...if it is? ....do you get it?.....this bug can be living in your gut/blood/body in Bacterial/Viral/Fungal sizes .

Dead things normally occur in our blood stream as inert little capsules of antibody covered bits of dead DNA/RNA from poisined cells.....these are little inert garbage bags of dead material in VIRAL SIZE PACKAGES......nothing alive here.....just DEAD CAPSULES OF INERT MATERIAL THAT WE CANNOT "CATCH" FROM EACH OTHER.

Get it?.....no such thing as a virus we can "catch" from each other....never was never could be.....its been one huge lie.

BUt......if you happen to pick up this Pleomorphic Bacteria from the foodchain and it manages to develop strong populations in a less than healthy body and then morphs into its viral size you will get the "covid-cold" or a LIVING BACTERIA CAMOFLAGED IN VIRAL SIZE AS AN INERT GARBAGE BAG OF DEAD MATERIAL.....and it will be ALIVE and constantly and consistantly polluting your bloodstreamas it steals raw maaterials to live on from your body.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Nobody can prove that the sequence is :

1. A virus

2. Even it it would be virus, it is not validated either that the virus would be dangerous pathogen.

They did not purify & isolate the sample , it is crucial to seperate the thing from all surrounding material and validate the infection with Koch postulate.

I lost people I love to the lieing bastards who are screwing you all over...marten up....get pissed off and start waking the hell up.

Stop god dam bickering.

All the research needed to clarify this covid-cold scenario is AVAILABLE WITHIN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

YOU HAVE TO RE-WRITE THE VERBIAGE.

The lies run so deep for so long that terminologies and verbiage has been bastardized to badly to use impactfully.

So we need to break things down conceptually and re-name things as we go....erasing the many lies and deceptions using the same data the lieing pricks used......and this has already been done.

This is OVER.

This is not a fight for truth....thats over....they COULD NEVER HIDE THE TRUTH.....they could only PAY TRILLIONS TO BASTARDIZE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO CONFUSE DISCOMBOBULATE AND VICTIMISE US ALL.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Phage your a seeker of truth dude but ..

This " pandemic" is over if it ever was one , It's been shown How many times via testimony and articles ? that the CDC was encouraging coroners to label death causes as Covid-19 even though they weren't . New data from the CDC shows 94% of deaths attributed to Covid have a comorbidity attached , which means very very few people are actually dying from the Covid virus.

Now with the new testing numbers emerging showing a 10% actual contagious rate , Phage it's smoke man it always has been.

There is nothing getting people sick all over the world no one said there sick , there all testing positive for Covid but as you can clearly see that in no way means there sick.

Phage they lied to us I can accept it ..Can you?

edit on 2-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I guess they're being hospitalized for no reason.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How many do you figure Phage ? according to the WHO there are 245,000 new cases worldwide of Covid . How many of those do you think are bad enough to be Hospitalized ?

Maybe 24,000 of them are actually serious , and how many of those do you think are a combination of Pneumonia , Flu or a Cardiac condition in conjunction with Covid or just being flat out passed off as Covid even though there not the Virus at all.

The CDC has said them selves that they are Combining Flu and Pneumonia numbers with the Covid numbers , meaning you walk into a Hospital with Pnumonia or Flu your listed as a Covid patient, end up dying and your a Covid Death.

I'm willing to wager that 98% of the pure Covid deaths meaning Covid killed them nothing else are people 65 or older elderly people in nursing homes or bed wridden .

Here www.cdc.gov...

take a look at that so you don't think I'm just making # up

edit on 2-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

How many of those do you think are bad enough to be Hospitalized ?

It varies.

In Florida, about 6%.
In Alabama, about 11%.
covidtracking.com...

The CDC has said them selves that they are Combining Flu and Pneumonia numbers with the Covid numbers , meaning you walk into a Hospital with Pnumonia or Flu your listed as a Covid patient, end up dying and your a Covid Death.
Pneumonia is not a disease. It is a syndrome which can be caused by various bacterial and viral infections, including COVID.
edit on 9/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

COVID hospitalization will mostly come from people making babies during quarantine and lock-down.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
The other 94% were comorbidities...where the person died of more then one underlying condition.

and some of those "comorbidities" include gunshot victims, accident victims, suicides and other non disease related deaths.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Pneumonia is not a disease. It is a syndrome which can be caused by various bacterial and viral infections, including COVID.

Yes correct .

"can be " yes it can be but it's not always though for some reason the two seem statistically interchangeable at the moment .

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I fecking hope not, some daft arse that got mandatory tested by his employer, because of an outbreak at work at a local Pharmaceutical company last Friday.

Decided his test would come back negative, then went on to drop his little girl off to my childs school on Monday morning.

And what do you know, his test came back positive Monday evening.

Result being since my little boy, and his little girl is in the same class, that's me had to go and get both my kids, myself, and Mrs COVID tests sent out and isolate until we send them back and get results.

Not even arrived yet, i canny go this mad crap all over again.

Ah well, needs must i suppose, hopefully, we are all ok, loaded with the cold all 4 of us this last week or so ta boot.

Not even came yet. LoL

edit on 2-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Lumenari
The other 94% were comorbidities...where the person died of more then one underlying condition.

and some of those "comorbidities" include gunshot victims, accident victims, suicides and other non disease related deaths.

yes very true.

Which in my opinion makes the validity of the entire pandemic a complete fraud.

Show similar evidence of mis-leading in a court of law and there would be an immediate mis-trial and they would throw the case out essentially as though it never happen .

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Do you have some examples?

A case of a suicide having had COVID-19 listed as the cause of death?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: JIMC5499

Do you have some examples?

A case of a suicide having had COVID-19 listed as the cause of death?

cbs12.com...

Does this work ?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well that certainly was a screw up. The error was corrected.

FOX 35 began investigating this on Thursday after Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino said that a man who had coronavirus but died in a motorcycle crash had been added to the COVID death data.

At the time, he said he had asked the state to remove it from its numbers, but he didn't know if it ever was.

ORLANDO, Fla. - (UPDATE) On Saturday, Kent Donahue, from Dr. Pino's office, said the motorcyclist's death "was reviewed and he was taken off the list for COVID fatalities."

www.fox35orlando.com...

Pino found the case (there is apparently a review process) and it was corrected.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well that certainly was a screw up. The error was corrected.

FOX 35 began investigating this on Thursday after Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino said that a man who had coronavirus but died in a motorcycle crash had been added to the COVID death data.

At the time, he said he had asked the state to remove it from its numbers, but he didn't know if it ever was.

ORLANDO, Fla. - (UPDATE) On Saturday, Kent Donahue, from Dr. Pino's office, said the motorcyclist's death "was reviewed and he was taken off the list for COVID fatalities."

www.fox35orlando.com...

Pino found the case (there is apparently a review process) and it was corrected.

Oh I have no doubt it was removed after being investigated by local media.

but just imagine how many weren't investigated how many slipped under the radar.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Oh I have no doubt it was removed after being investigated by local media.
It was an official who told the media about it.

but just imagine how many weren't investigated how many slipped under the radar.
I imagine not very many. But when dealing with very large numbers some mistakes are inevitable and are statistically unimportant.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Icke's buddy. Good pair.

Kaufman argues from a different standpoint: it is not that viruses may or may not be the causative agent for a certain disease, but that they don't exist in the first place! As he concludes his presentation: "there's no evidence for a virus." This is quite odd, given the fact that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been fully sequenced last January, and that its place within the evolutionary family tree of corona viruses has been established based on these data.

integralworld.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Kenzo

Icke's buddy. Good pair.

Kaufman argues from a different standpoint: it is not that viruses may or may not be the causative agent for a certain disease, but that they don't exist in the first place! As he concludes his presentation: "there's no evidence for a virus." This is quite odd, given the fact that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been fully sequenced last January, and that its place within the evolutionary family tree of corona viruses has been established based on these data.

integralworld.net...

The Great Virus Lie.

The word viral denotes size and logistical traits....what people think are "viruses" are really little Antibody encapsulated Garbage Bags containing bits of dead inert DNA/RNA from poisoned cells.......that is folks....nothing to see here just dead meat in an antibody garbage bag floating in the bloodstream.....waiting to be processed and filtered out.......these viral sized garbage bags are NOT ALIVE and we CANNOT CATCH THEM FROM EACH OTHER.They do NOT take Viytamins or Minerals out of our body to live on and they do NOT pollute our body with their ever growing waste products and dead bodies because they are encapsulated in antibody garbage bags..

Viruses which again are viral sized garbage bags.....cannot mutate they are dead....they can decompose thats all.

So now come the questions of how this could be.

Well...a lot of Humans learn to lie during their lives....we all know how lies are told the different methods and ways.....and once we all begin to start looking in the right places everything shall be revealed in minute accurate details.

"They" used word majic....they weaponized the verbiage....we are disarming them.

The word "virus"....only....describes size and logistical attributes of material things.

There is no such thing as a VIRUS.......there are VIRAL SIZED THINGS.......it is that simple.

There is no such thing as a Grain as in the ones we eat......there are grain sized things like sand and salt ect.....it is that simple.What we call Grain is really GRASS SEED.....and Grass is not good for humans to eat....it is that simple.

"They" used word Majic....they weaponized the verbiage.....we are disarming them.

Sars---Corona Virus......is a manufactured lie.....they bastardized truths.....the data and research is there...and it certainly is great to have because it shows us how to cure cancer and all diseases...but to get to that point we must shed the lies.....and they run deeeeep.

The evolutionary Family Tree of the Coronavirus is a sham a fraud a conjob------because it is real but doesnt belong to the LIE THAT IS CORONAVIRUS........they are hijacking the impacts of something else and trying to call it a virus.....lol....lol...lol...seriously....as stupid as that sounds....its true.

The Great Virus Lie.

NOT the Great Data and Research Lie.......nope.....the valid data and research have been managed and weaponized....into the Great Virus Lie.....but now we all know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join