It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 90% of people testing positive are not contagious.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The standard test being used at the moment is the PCR test , which is apparently so powerful that it will identify dead particles of the Covid Virus amplifying them and Showing a Positive for Covid -19 virus . When in reality the person that has just tested "Positive" is in no way contagious and has such a low amount of the Virus that they technically do not even have the virus at all.

Of course the CDC knows of this effect the PCR test has and has known the whole time, though they did nothing to mention flaw. All the while the Covid-19 numbers are being massively inflated because of the PCR false positives . Once again an all to familiar pattern is emerging surrounding Covid-19 , of lies , inflated numbers and just flat out hot air being blown up our asses.

The Rapid test is being shown to be far more accurate detecting actual contagious people , if only we had known all of this in the beginning If only our leaders had known this ...Oh wait they did know.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I agree, this is a legitimate criticism. I wouldn't call them "false positives," because these people are still carrying the virus. But it seems like they could definitely make the test less sensitive.

Right now, people are testing positive who are probably not able to transmit the virus to others, even though they are infected.

Dealing with COVID is an evolving process, so it's not surprising that the specifics haven't been worked out yet. I'm also hoping for faster test results and more testing. I heard someone had developed a saliva test.
edit on 01pmTue, 01 Sep 2020 19:55:42 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The lack of hospital and ambulance traffic over the Spring and Summer says it all. Believe your eyes (if you leave the house often), instead of the Mainstream Media or CDC.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I also heard today that the CDC itself had to point out that of the total amount of people that have died of the Covid virus so far, only 6% of them ACTUALLY died of Covid.

The other 94% were comorbidities...where the person died of more then one underlying condition.

So the ACTUAL amount of people that have died in America of the dreaded Plandemic so far are...

Less then 10,000.

Trump retweeted that, Twitter took it down as violating their feelz and the leftist media is currently spinning it as hard as they can.

But hey... By Any Means Necessary, right?

And ETA, if anyone is still confused about where we are in America right now...

edit on 1-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I also heard today that the CDC itself had to point out that of the total amount of people that have died of the Covid virus so far, only 6% of them ACTUALLY died of Covid.

The other 94% were comorbidities...where the person died of more then one underlying condition.

So the ACTUAL amount of people that have died in America of the dreaded Plandemic so far are...

Less then 10,000.

Trump retweeted that, Twitter took it down as violating their feelz and the leftist media is currently spinning it as hard as they can.

But hey... By Any Means Necessary, right?

CDC is in damage control mode , better to save face now than take a plunge later.

People often forget that the CDC is privately owned by big pharma not the Government this means there are share holders , profits to consider and a bottom line to keep solid.

When a private corp is caught up in lies this mean damaged profits, lack of faith in the house hold name that is the CDC .

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Was waiting for someone to post this. Surprised it took so long as the article is a few days old. It hasn't gotten nearly the traction as the 6% news that came out and trended before Twitter shut it down. This just goes to show how hard they have worked to blow this thing way out of proportion. It isn't just that the test detects dead virus cells. It literally detects the Coronavirus cells we all have in our bodies. I am at the point now that I don't even think this thing is real at all. I think this is just the normal cold or flu that they have assigned a new name, attributed hundreds of symptoms to, and used to permanently alter our lives. Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

We have known this a long time. The original link behind the bitly i share here is filtered by many cellphone carriers to the point I had to use a url shortener to send it to friends or they would never receive the message. Its a long read but basically the guy that invented the PCR test says its largely garbage because of how its misused.

I guess url shortener are not allowed here so i will link the original here

And ill quote one of the best paragraphs as it relates to this thread.

“You have to have a whopping amount of any organism to cause symptoms. Huge amounts of it,” Dr. David Rasnick, bio-chemist, protease developer, and former founder of an EM lab called Viral Forensics told me. “You don’t start with testing; you start with listening to the lungs. I’m skeptical that a PRC test is ever true. It’s a great scientific research tool. It’s a horrible tool for clinical medicine. 30% of your infected cells have been killed before you show symptoms. By the time you show symptoms…the dead cells are generating the symptoms.”

I asked Dr. Rasnick what advice he has for people who want to be tested for COVID-19.
“Don’t do it, I say, when people ask me,” he replies. “No healthy person should be tested. It means nothing but it can destroy your life, make you absolutely miserable.”

edit on 1-9-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The Rapid test is being shown to be far more accurate detecting actual contagious people , if only we had known all of this in the beginning If only our leaders had known this ...Oh wait they did know.

Not according to your source:

Highly sensitive PCR tests seemed like the best option for tracking the coronavirus at the start of the pandemic. But for the outbreaks raging now, he said, what’s needed are coronavirus tests that are fast, cheap and abundant enough to frequently test everyone who needs it — even if the tests are less sensitive.

www.nytimes.com...

Rapid testing was not available "in the beginning" and is not widely available now.

edit on 9/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Isolating for 10 days can destroy your life? That seems like hyperbole.
Just "listen to the lungs?" That sounds insufficient.

Oh. Wait. Resnik is not an MD.

David William Rasnick (born 1948) is an American biochemist known for his association with the AIDS denialist movement, which denies the fact that HIV is the cause of AIDS,[1] and for his involvement with clinical trials in South Africa promoting vitamins for the treatment of AIDS, which were later ruled illegal by the South African judiciary.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...
hivinnocencegrouptruth.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No. The PCR test is as good as flipping a coin. It’s the LEAST reliable of the tests they’ve been using. All of the tests were rushed through, and even say “For experimental use only” on the tests because they didn’t go through the regular testing and approval process.

I had read that in several places. I asked the doc who was caring for my dad if it was true that the PCR test was the least reliable of the available tests. He said “That’s right. You may as well just flip a coin instead.”

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It’s the LEAST reliable of the tests they’ve been using.

What is the most reliable and how available is it?

The article doesn't actually say that PCR testing is unreliable. It says that labs are performing too many iterations.

A more reasonable cutoff would be 30 to 35, she added. Dr. Mina said he would set the figure at 30, or even less.

The test shows that someone is infected. It does not show that they are contagious. That's the point of the article.

But, obviously, there are quite a lot of contagious people walking around.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KansasGirl

It’s the LEAST reliable of the tests they’ve been using.

What is the most reliable and how available is it?

The article doesn't actually say that PCR testing is unreliable. It says that labs are performing too many iterations.

A more reasonable cutoff would be 30 to 35, she added. Dr. Mina said he would set the figure at 30, or even less.

The test shows that someone is infected. It does not show that they are contagious. That's the point of the article.

But, obviously, there are quite a lot of contagious people walking around.

The honest truth is the PCR is too reliable at finding Covid-19 , It identifies Covid Antibodies and in its dead form and it shows a Positive on the results . What we need is for the test to Simply identify the Live contagious virus , The article said 90% of the people testing are not even contagious .

so when they say on the nightly news OHHH 2700 new people in Miami Fl tested positive for Covid the accurate count is 270 people.

So the nearly 6,000,000 positive test in the USA is looking more like 600,000 .

Than take the 183,000 people who have " died" from covid and calculate the actual number 6% of them that Covid really killed it's 10,000 .

edit on 1-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The honest truth is the PCR is too reliable at finding Covid-19 , It identifies Covid Antibodies

Incorrect. It identifies the RNA of the virus, it is not an antibody test.

The article said 90% of the people testing are not even contagious .
Not quite. This is what the article actually says:

In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.

In any case, there are obviously a lot of contagious people walking around, because people keep getting infected.
edit on 9/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Get ready for the news in 7 days stating the complete opposite. I'm tired. There's only smoke and mirrors everywhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The sequence the try find with PCR is not validated as virus. So what is it then ???

Who knows .....they dont, i dont....nobody really knows. Buttttt....it is supposed to be a sample fom novel coronavirus .

They had the very same sample from the sewer water in Spain many years berore 2019, and it is find in human DNA ...

Sequence found in all human DNA

There very litle science in the corona hoax

edit on 2-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Correction, the Spain samples might not be years old but newer , i might remember wrong, or they just erased the story
edit on 2-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The sequency the try find with PCR is not validated as virus.
Sequency?
In any case, you are incorrect.

Icke starts with his claim that the current PCR tests don't test for the virus, because there is no virus to start with.
Yes, David Icke. The Queen is a reptilian guy.

They had the very same sample from the sewer water in Spain many years berore 2019, and it is find in human DNA ...
Not exactly.

The issue in question is with CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT, which is a 6 codon chain. The absolute failure here is that this chain is being read by everyone as a forward primer, when in fact this is a reverse primer. This is clearly stated in the WHO instructions.

A forward read of CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT gives us LPLLCCSLCCVPFVVL

A reverse read is ACAACACAACAAAGGGAG, which gives us TTQQREQHNKGNTTKG

www.integralworld.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Detected in Spain earlyer.....

March 12 2019

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nobody can prove that the sequence is :

1. A virus

2. Even it it would be virus, it is not validated either that the virus would be dangerous pathogen.

They did not purify & isolate the sample , it is crucial to seperate the thing from all surrounding material and validate the infection with Koch postulate.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Detected in Spain earlyer.....

No. Your source says that frozen samples collected in March of 2019 were analyzed in June of this year.

In addition, for WWTP2, frozen archival samples from 2018 (January-March), 2019 (January, March, September-December) and 2020 (January-March) were also assayed.

This SARS-CoV-2 early detection in sewage supports the idea that COVID-19 cases may have been present in the population before the first imported case was reported.

www.medrxiv.org...

With only a single test of those samples, contamination or false positives are a possibility. It should be noted that samples from later in the year seem to show negative results.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Phage

Nobody can prove that the sequence is :

1. A virus

2. Even it it would be virus, it is not validated either that the virus would be dangerous pathogen.

They did not purify & isolate the sample , it is crucial to seperate the thing from all surrounding material and validate the infection with Koch postulate.

So what do you think is getting so many people sick, all over the world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join