It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is opening up to the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
No-bake please.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Some people enter into a discussion as teachers, and others as students. When two people enter into a discussion on any topic and one or both take the position of teacher, he/they lean nothing because they think they have the all answers. A learned man is ever the student, teacher.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: musicismagic

One correction: President Trump never said the corona virus is a hoax. You may be talking about him saying the Democrats' "new hoax" is their criticism of his administration's response to the outbreak.

Huh, I wonder why Trump never says what he said

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Japan is opening up to the world !!! I really hope so MM i had a mobile/cell phone smuggled out of Japan years ago because it was not allowed to be sold outside the country it;s tech was so good a Sharp aquos sho6f locked to Docomo , i spent days looking for covers etc for it but with the Very very complicated tax systems you have there a £ 1 item would cost £20+ to get delivered to the UK , A screen protector x2 a leather case and a hard plastic back went from £ 13 to well over £ 100+ with sales taxes etc etc etc .

Way too complicated

top topics

<< 1   >>

join