It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is opening up to the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.timeout.com...

Well this is good news finally some common sense is coming into the world of confusion.

I really feel Americans are being blackmailed that they can't leave the country that they're in an open door prison.

As president Trump said this stuff about the coronavirus is nothing but a hoax but actually it's not a hoax there is a virus going around whether it's the flu or it's a bio low-grade biochemical weapon developed at the weapon site in Wuhan I don't know if we'll really know the truth anymore.

but Japan realizes a few things that international travel international tourism international trade is what keeps a country going these days.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

One correction: President Trump never said the corona virus is a hoax. You may be talking about him saying the Democrats' "new hoax" is their criticism of his administration's response to the outbreak.

edit on 1-9-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I thought you said it was a hoax then again I might be wrong but I thought he said the coronavirus was nothing but a hoax.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

No he didn't.

The Democrats are always trying to come up with something to pin on our POTUS. They are a pathetic bunch of loonies right now. Everything they throw at him has turned out to be a hoax. They are now criticizing him for how he handled the pandemic. It is turning out to be another "hoax" type of accusation, and that is what the president called a hoax...not the corona virus itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

President Trump never said the corona virus is a hoax.

But he did claim it would “Miraculously” disappear with the warm weather... which is just one thin ignorance level above calling it a full blown hoax.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I really am tired of people from other countries bashing ours daily. We don't do the same to you about yours, if you don't like the USA or our politics just butt out. Some of your countries wouldn't exist as they are today if it weren't for our military and former leaders.

Many, many sites reported correctly that he actually said the Democrats were criticizing and politicizing the administration's response to the brand new corona virus and he called it "their new hoax." If 2020 has taught us anything it's how far Democrats will go to hurt our president, our People and our nation as a whole. It disgusts me.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

A thread about Japan and this is what you start with??

President Trump

I bet the Japanese PM is 10 times smarter than him.
What a troll reply.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

One of the most ignorant posts I have ever read.
RA RA RA....America is awesome and everyone else sucks.

I really am tired of people from other countries bashing ours daily. We don't do the same to you about yours, if you don't like the USA or our politics just butt out. Some of your countries wouldn't exist as they are today if it weren't for our military and former leaders. Many, many sites reported correctly that he actually said the Democrats were criticizing and politicizing the administration's response to the brand new corona virus and he called it "their new hoax." If 2020 has taught us anything it's how far Democrats will go to hurt our president, our People and our nation as a whole. It disgusts me.

That is totally not an ignorant remark?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I really am tired of people from other countries bashing ours daily. We don't do the same to you about yours, if you don't like the USA or our politics just butt out. Some of your countries wouldn't exist as they are today if it weren't for our military and former leaders. Many, many sites reported correctly that he actually said the Democrats were criticizing and politicizing the administration's response to the brand new corona virus and he called it "their new hoax." If 2020 has taught us anything it's how far Democrats will go to hurt our president, our People and our nation as a whole. It disgusts me.

Sounded solid to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Great news. It looks like I will be leaving America behind once my dog gets through pre-quarantine.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I guess our standards are different....to me dumb is dumb.
When the first thing someone says is "President Trump"....regardless if it is Bush,Clinton or Al Gore....I know I am dealing with an idiot.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I guess our standards are different....to me dumb is dumb.
When the first thing someone says is "President Trump"....regardless if it is Bush,Clinton or Al Gore....I know I am dealing with an idiot.

HalWesten didn't post that. You've just opened fire on two people and can't even get the posts straight on who you're angry with and why.

How about this. I think you're an angry, over the top idiot.

Not because of your viewpoints but because of your attitude.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Fantastic job of twisting my remarks. You wear that moderator badge and yet you treat posters here like I've seen you do lately? Yeah, that's a great example for this site.

If you're going to continue to treat people the way you have been here in recent weeks simply because you don't agree with them, you should give up that moderator title.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Actually, I started with, "One correction:"

There was misinformation in the OP that needed to be corrected before an honest discussion could be had. But...unfortunately you ruined it, not only for the OP, but for us all.

edit on 1-9-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This thread was about Japan opening up to the world.

what many Americans don't know is that in Europe you can travel freely between countries only America is being secluded from the world.

This b******* about this virus is dangerous yes it's dangerous there's no fact about it it's true but it only affects those people that have some medical conditions whether they're they're old or they're young or whatever and yes it is very true it's a biotech weapon.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, I guess, this is good news to counter your 2 posts in the last day about Japan shutting down.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Thats your opinion.
The op clearly has no clue.

This b******* about this virus is dangerous yes it's dangerous

Spoken like a true Intellect.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
www.timeout.com...

Well this is good news finally some common sense is coming into the world of confusion.

I really feel Americans are being blackmailed that they can't leave the country that they're in an open door prison.

As president Trump said this stuff about the coronavirus is nothing but a hoax but actually it's not a hoax there is a virus going around whether it's the flu or it's a bio low-grade biochemical weapon developed at the weapon site in Wuhan I don't know if we'll really know the truth anymore.

but Japan realizes a few things that international travel international tourism international trade is what keeps a country going these days.

I cannot even believe that I am responding to you.
You, who have personally done more to fan the hysteria of fear and doom,
signaling fear, as a virtue, as to make yourself seem noble, than could a million
SJWs farting from both holes about global warming.

THE DEADLY VIRUS! repeated ad nauseum. You are a masterpiece in pathological conformity!

corona this corona that my corona song my frickin corona pizza you
lowbrow technofascist fad following whore!

I felt it was coming, this change of chameleon color, when the new phone appeared,
almost as though someone beat some sense into you while robbing you,
yet I can’t help but to feel like
vomiting after having read one sentence.

You I will never forget, especially after this beauty.
Always trying to hop on the next trend and be first in line blurting about it.
Biden’s going to win. No, now it’s Trump. Every stale brain fart becomes a fresh thread.
Words fail me. I cannot even stand to see your avatar.

Whichever way the wind blows, is it?
Just remember: celebrities first.
You should be in a cage with hanx (tom) fighting over a package of vintage twinkies, each of you
wearing a gimp ball, and forced to listen to the brain dead bridge of Joe Walsh’s ‘Life’s been good’

What’s next? Should we now ‘come to Japan’?
Better yet...to use your words:
DON’T COME TO AMERICA!
There are enough of your archetype here, without root, without a shred of sense,
circulating like dust in the wind, and trying to become famous, famous for anything they can become famous for.

I am only sorry that I remember much more of your
panic conformity filth than I can stand to regurgitate.

# 1151
edit on 2-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: One day Brian appeared at the studio David rented, holding a Donna Summer disc. “Listen to this,” he said. “We are going to be hearing this for the next fifteen years.”

edit on 2-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
would you believe the birds are not even eating the GMO popcorn that I throw out on the rice fields for them to eat they won't even touch this stuff that GM GMO food corn it must be poison and also the potato chips the ants won't eat the crumbs that I feed them in the morning while I watch the sunrise up yeah there's something in the potato chips the oil some kind of something to do with the the process of the oil don't even touch the potato chips that's how deadly that stuff is

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I really am tired of people from other countries bashing ours daily. We don't do the same to you about yours, if you don't like the USA or our politics just butt out. Some of your countries wouldn't exist as they are today if it weren't for our military and former leaders.

Many, many sites reported correctly that he actually said the Democrats were criticizing and politicizing the administration's response to the brand new corona virus and he called it "their new hoax." If 2020 has taught us anything it's how far Democrats will go to hurt our president, our People and our nation as a whole. It disgusts me.

Would you like a cookie?

<<   2 >>

join