It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Working Group Recommends Taking Down the Washington Monument

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

lolz

NOW can we all say, "Told ya so!"

These morons are just as bad as ISIS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, with extra ideas to sweeten the deal -- don't wreck 'em, give 'em nice, big, unused swathes of land (defunct former farms, for example) as a historical sculptures and monuments park. Name it "Historical Roots of America", let the militias come in to protect it instead of the standard security hires, and then let the chips of morons that would try # fall where they may. It'd be like moths to a flame, and end like fish in a barrel.

Would make great pay per view.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lolz

NOW can we all say, "Told ya so!"

These morons are just as bad as ISIS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, with extra ideas to sweeten the deal -- don't wreck 'em, give 'em nice, big, unused swathes of land (defunct former farms, for example) as a historical sculptures and monuments park. Name it "Historical Roots of America", let the militias come in to protect it instead of the standard security hires, and then let the chips of morons that would try # fall where they may. It'd be like moths to a flame, and end like fish in a barrel.

They want the moon? Let 'em have it.

They can have the honor of being the first of the earth's colonists on the moon. Send 'em up with the training and supplies to build the first functional moonbase, and let them decide from there how to run it. They way I see it, it's the perfect fit. We've been calling them moonbats forever. And that way, they can't claim that any failure is because of interference. There wouldn't be any on the moon. Their little abode would be all self-contained and they had every opportunity to make it work.

I predict it would be a really short experiment. They'd all run out of air before they'd decide the equitable way to divide out the work load to everyone.
edit on 2-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

DC value is anything that is immoral and goes against the common sense thinking patriotic American. All Bolsheviks in this country should love the idea this DC "Working" Group is putting out.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I say we remove the DC Working Group.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I keep noticing that they don't list liberty as a DC value. I guess the people who live in the nation's capitol no longer want to be free.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

I keep noticing that they don't list liberty as a DC value. I guess the people who live in the nation's capitol no longer want to be free.

If it means taking our liberty for disagreeing with them then they're all for it. The level of feelz they've fallen to is unreal.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'd say that they can remove the Washington Monument on one condition. That it must be stored firmly and completely up their a$$.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I say we remove the DC Working Group.

Move to D.C. Run for Mayor. Win. Disband the Working Group.
Easypeasy.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just remember - The Democrats in Congress want to give these people the benefit of full statehood.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the anti-free masons can dismantle the 555' phallic symbol any time, as far as i am concerned

back in 1968, when i spent a Great Year up in DC...as an Anti-Vietnam War supporter... there was myself and two friends who took up the challenge to climb-the-steps inside the Monument --- and to peer out the tiny ports/holes to view the city below from all directions...

i did not take two steps at-a-time because we had to pace ourselves, even at the age of 21 years, i was quite 'winded' at the Top

years later in 2001, i was still incorrect in forecasting that the 555' tall Obelesk would be hit by a commandeered jetliner because the White Monument symbolized the Masculine aspect of the Nation... AS it is the Symbolic male penis organ of the nation

(( there is/was reported chatter over radio communications on that fateful day of 911 --->> About the White Palace ...
but i still contend that the Terrorists were making remarks about a 'Target' spoken of as the White Phallus'
this was news censorship by our own Intel orgs.....
edit on nd30159906489302412020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Fools
Time is about right to correct all of these mistakes. Coming soon to get you off your keyboard.

Care to elaborate? Inquiring minds want to know....

I cannot. There has been a sea change as they say though. This is just too much and it is going to end. Most recently:

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Too bad that isn't her call.

DC isn't a city, it's not a county and it's not a State. It's our nation's Capitol period.

Not our fault people pack and cram into our capitol, slop it up and bring down property values.

Let them ruin their own lives, but they won't touch our monuments. They may not have ownership and a stake in this country, but most of us who do will never permit this egregious violence against our cultural identity
edit on 9/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I'd say that they can remove the Washington Monument on one condition. That it must be stored firmly and completely up their a$$.

Oh my!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

" DC Working Group Recommends Taking Down the Washington Monument "

I would Suggest taking Down the DC Working Group Instead .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join