It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oakland CA: ANTIFA and BLM "Protesters" Call for Death to America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You are sooo fooling yourself 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
War is coming.

Again...War is coming...in my country too...

Patriots are Patriots the world over...we'll have to unite soon in our respective countries...

Leftist arguments are about at a Grade 2 level currently...and sinking fast....

That's what happens when you can't get over your emotions to see actual facts....like when you're 3 years old..same thing..

Poor people...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Damn skinny jeans, kept these kids balls from dropping. Then came the punk rock to aggravate their insolence.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: burdman30ott6

WTF is going on. How could the riots be left to fester for so long.

Now we have this? Someone is going to have to put a stop to this.

The state needs to call in the national guard.

If they don't do it and this continues, Trump will have to do something. I think that is what they want.

Yeah, but then you can already hear the media and dem big mouths: Trump can't do that! He's a dictator! Their peacefully protesting! Ect!

The media is the first group to be declared as enemies of the state. They are the ring-leader and that has to be stopped before any of this gets under control. By the way, the "media" includes Google, Facebook, Twitter and the like.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Biden denounced rioters and violence as well. You have to be smart enough to distinguish between the peaceful protestors (which there are many) and the violent ones that are causing problems. Biden is, are you?
edit on 01pmTue, 01 Sep 2020 19:59:19 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Biden denounced rioters and violence as well. You have to be smart enough to distinguish between the peaceful protestors (which there are many) and the violent ones that are causing problems. Biden is, are you?

Biden didn't denounce BLM or Antifa.

Will you?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Biden is a proven liar,so you cannot believe his words.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It's your own society that has made them this way. Or do you want to blame foreigners ?

WTH? What are you, Hector Projector? These are adults. Making adult decisions. Use the blame game...it’s the “non-thinkers” escape from the reality staring you in the face.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Bingo, Bango my friend. The powers that be, want blood on Trump’s, hands. They want to create an enemy. This is indeed, a big 4d chess move. Coincidence lol nah. What is profound is when the common man identifies the intrigue, a common citizen of the United States he is called a radical or condemned by the intrigue.

So that alone should identity a very big concern for not only the constitution but the health of the Nation.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Time to declare a #ing jihad on these pansies.

But it’s clearly Trumps fault for being so divisive. LMAO!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

This is a joke post, right? Please say it’s a joke post...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Joe Biden cant tell his ass from a hole in the ground. Can you?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: azvol

His wife beats him and has him convinced it’s his fault.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Yes, we know he did after the polls told him to. I think the real issue is nobody from the DNC mentioned it in the 90 days leading up to the polls telling him it's way past time to acknowledge it. But just holler out if you need some help with that water, I hear it can get heavy.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

What I find funny is the democrats think they can turn these people into voters.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Biden is a proven liar,so you cannot believe his words.

Biden is senile, so you can't believe his words. He might denounce pudding tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Remember though, kids, a line of trucks flying America and Trump flags is clearly ISIS though, but when a rioting mob chants "Death to America!" there is nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Flashback -

Remember Mad Maxine Waters was fanning the flames ????? ....... interesting seeing where we are today .....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You can either be against the terrorists or you can be with the terrorists.
One or the other.
It will all shake out after the smoke clears....the choice is yours.

I'll be always against two faced lying, morally corrupt people anytime anywhere.
If that makes me a terrorist so be it.

Terrorist you say?

I've been called a terrorist for not believing the official 9/11 narrative, I've been called a terrorist for not supporting the Iraq war, now I'm being called a terrorist because I don't buy in to fake ass pro government propaganda videos.
Two faced evangelicals have been labeling people terrorists for over a decade now.

I've been called a terorist when W. JR said the same thing, either you're with us or against us

It doesn't bother me much
edit on 2-9-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think the term I used for people who fit those molds back then was "clueless jackass" not "terrorists." Terrorists are deemed such because of their actions, not because of their lack of intelligence and loud mouths.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join