It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Im not sure how that aw firm thought this helps the situation at all? though i noticed her first response was to contact an atty. Think she was worried she violated the law?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Im not sure how that aw firm thought this helps the situation at all? though i noticed her first response was to contact an atty. Think she was worried she violated the law?

Hell she should know better than anyone. This is her law.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheRedneck

You didn't mention the death threats the salon owner is now getting from the tolerant and peaceful leftists.

This shows just how vindictive the old hag really is. If she were a real human being she would admit she made a mistake and demand her followers stop with the threats. But she won't, she won't be happy until one of her minions destroys that woman's business.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
These #s. Drain your swamp. Vote out your local failures!

a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I love it!
The most powerful woman in the world says she was "set up" and outsmarted by a hairdresser.

Good luck dealing with China, Nancy.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Nope if the appointment should not have been allowed, she should own up to that aspect, and apologize. Ted Cruz made it a news event when he did it against the mandate with no backlash. It appears that even though the hairdressers lease the space they were getting approval by the owner during this time or at least in this case. That the owner saying they had no idea is incorrect according to the evidence provided by the hairdresser/ attorney. Including that the salon has been forcing the hairdressers to work against the mandate.

No one can set you up if you don't go, but that the owner knew what was going to occur and planned on using that seems to be supported according to the attorneys.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So was the hairdresser suppose to bow and obey Nancy or refuse? You seem to have issue with they didn’t smile while providing service.

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You could use the same argument to justify her buying coc aine on the street. It’s someone else selling her the coc aine, but guess what, her buying is still just as illegal and SHE IS THE ONE VOICING THE LAW... So why wasn’t she wearing a mask?

edit on 3-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Even Don Lemon doesn't believe Pelosi. Imagine what a brainwashed moron you have to be to support her in this.

I love how her excuse is that she didn't know what the covid restrictions in her district were.

Kinda like when Hillary got caught with her illegal server and her excuse was that she didn't know how to handle classified material.

And these brainwashed lemmings accept that.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So why wasn’t she wearing a mask?

Obvious answer is obvious.

Pelosi didn't know there was a camera.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I have not said she was right to have the appointment. I'm not sure where you get that from. I also stated you cannot be set up if you do not go.

I provided the update that there is proof that the owner knew of the appointment and has also been forcing the hairdressers to work against the mandate according to the attorneys.

The claims of not knowing about the appointment, and that she took full advantage,and now claiming needing money is the point of the post. That is always a shame when good hearted people donate to something when the person is a grifter, such as the other salon owner and the build a wall fund. Before you ask, yes it would be wrong whether the person is a Democrat or Republican to take advantage of peoples donations. Don't try to fit me in a box of only pro one side because I will post something that is not for the Right.

This place is supposed to have a lot of information from all sides or how will we Deny Ignorance if we all just parrot one sides talking points?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I had no idea what a 'Hair Blowout' was...so I looked it up.
Apparently, a 'Hair Blowout' lasts about 3-5 days and they become regular procedures to those who can afford them.

So, it's safe to assume that Pelosi has been having this done regularly...as her hair always looks FAAAABULOUS!
She got caught on camera cheating THIS time...but the question is: How many OTHER times has she done this before she finally got caught?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And you know what else she never went without?????
A fat ass paycheck.
She can’t even keep the sh!t off the street.
Who in the fvck does she think she is??
Why the fvck did we stop putting peoples heads on pikes?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is why I keep saying that the worst people in the country have a D next to their name. Their pseudo-proletarian sycophantic hordes aren't much better.
edit on 9 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Nope if the appointment should not have been allowed, she should own up to that aspect, and apologize. Ted Cruz made it a news event when he did it against the mandate with no backlash. It appears that even though the hairdressers lease the space they were getting approval by the owner during this time or at least in this case. That the owner saying they had no idea is incorrect according to the evidence provided by the hairdresser/ attorney. Including that the salon has been forcing the hairdressers to work against the mandate.

No one can set you up if you don't go, but that the owner knew what was going to occur and planned on using that seems to be supported according to the attorneys.

No sh!t Sherlock. You completely miss the point.
Do you think Pelosi was invited?
Do you know how much power she has?
Do you know how much money the salon owner has lost because of Nancy Pelosi?
Are you a real life idiot or do they pay you play one on the interwebz?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
you're Nancy and in dire need of a blow-out

I wouldn't want to be in the room when that woman has a blow-out! Not even her Depends would hold up to that.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Disgusting

What an absolute disgusting and worthless bag of bones

Pelosi is a failure as a Rep, failure as a mother, and failure as a person

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No sh!t Sherlock. You completely miss the point.
Do you think Pelosi was invited?
Do you know how much power she has?
Do you know how much money the salon owner has lost because of Nancy Pelosi?
Are you a real life idiot or do they pay you play one on the interwebz?

Pelosi was wrong did you not read that the 3 other times I said it?

The owner should have stated when the hairdresser requested the appointment that they could not do it as it was against the mandate. Problem solved.

If at that point you think the all powerful Pelosi would have retaliated against the owner for not opening up, it's highly unlikely that it was that important to risk her career. If she did, then the owner would certainly have a case as she followed the guidelines and was retaliated against for it.

Instead, she allowed the appointment, immediately leaked the tape and started interviews. Then in turn the hairdresser decided that they would not be the scapegoat and show that not only the owner knew, but also had them working throughout the restriction.

Pelosi was wrong and in turn the owner wanted to have a gotcha moment and has ruined her business because she was not following the mandate the whole time. That might not have been known if this didn't occur and she hadn't thrown the hairdresser under the bus.

I'm suspicious of everyone, so if someone called me and wanted me to go against the mandate, especially a government official, I would think I was the one being set up to see if I would open.

edit on 3-9-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
lolololololol

really this is ATS 2020

how the mighty have fallen

standing up to police brutality bad, womens hair styles arghhhhh

I hope you can see the funny side one day, seriously not worth caring about any loser politicians hair

step away from the cycle of news and enjoy time with your family,

My take away from your opinion is that there are at least 8 low IQers in this thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Shows how serious she took her mask wearing

Tell me again how important masks are

Hey I don't wear one either, anywhere. Wash my hands once or twice a day, but that's it. 8 months in I'm not sick never have been, don't know one single sick person who is sick

COVIDHOAX

Yes, the bug is real. Everything else is spin and a total lie until black and white PROVEN otherwise
edit on 9/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join