It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

Pelosi can get her hair done in San Fran and de Blasio can get his gym opened just for him. Wasn't RBG also caught using the closed gym at the SCOTUS for herself during the lockdown too? There have been plenty of accounts of politicos going maskless all over, and Gretchen Whitler's husband was able to use his boat when others were told they couldn't.

Who was it that moved their relative out of the nursing home before they moved the Covid Patients in?

EDIT:
Found it...PA Health Secretary.

PA Health Secretary Moved Mother Out Of Personal Care Home After Ordering Nursing Homes To Accept COVID Patients

dailycaller.com...

edit on 2-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That bottom video was aired on Inside Edition tonight.

So now I can ask the question: Can we get a vote of No Confidence going in the House for Speaker Pelosi now?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Now we have #HairGate.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I forgot about that one. Good call.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's interesting that she would make a mistake like this .

She is after all a Career Politician , one of the most powerful in Washington if not the most powerful . She should have known better than to pull such a stunt, which makes me wonder if there is more to her doing this than meets the eye.

Or is it just her hubris , is she so detached that she really thought she could get away with this.

Curious is CNN talking her way out of this ??

edit on 2-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson is interviewing the owner of the salon now, Erica Kious. According to her, she was not even aware of what was happening until Pelosi had already set up the appointment with the stylist. The camera was installed 5 years ago and runs whenever the salon is occupied... it's a security cam. There's no possible way she could have set Pelosi up!

She also was confused about being able to have one customer at a time...

NANCY PELOSI IS A BALD-FACED LIAR!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lori "Beetlegeuse" Lightfoot got caught doing the exact same thing. At least she was honest about it, claiming that a hairdo was "essential" for her because she was "important."

Pelosi just flat out lied on the salon that she probably threatened into cooperating. There's a word for that: deplorable.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You didn't mention the death threats the salon owner is now getting from the tolerant and peaceful leftists.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The kicker for me is that this POS wants an apology from the salon owner, who has now received death threats over Pelosi running her Pie hole. WTAF! What a despicable piece of trash.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
New Democrat ad ..... 😷😆

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Now this crazy decrepit evil idiotic deluded dilapidated compromised hypocritical nasty old drunk gargoyle bitch says she was set up! How does this empty shell look at herself in the mirror.

Well I near bout shat myself laughing at that, thank you. .. !

I can't believe she's demanding an apology, un#ingbelievable...

ETA: And "empty shell" is right. Look how far back her big crazy eyes are sunk into her head. The eyes on a normal person would've been touching brains by that point.

Back at ya with the laughing- YOU ARE SO RIGHT, her eyes ARE so damn far back in her sh!t-filled head it is almost unbelievable! Boy would I love to have a transcript of when this nasty bitch meets God after she dies.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The kicker for me is that this POS wants an apology from the salon owner, who has now received death threats over Pelosi running her Pie hole. WTAF! What a despicable piece of trash.

I know. I’m worried about the salon owner. We all know that sh!tbag crinkly old lying drunk hag bitch is going to send all kinds of harm on the salon owner, for telling the truth. Someone actually dared to stand up to her? Old drunk assface bitch must still be short-circuiting in her sh!t-brain, trying to process that one. Maybe we will get lucky and her sh!t-brain will short out completely, for good. I hope Trump catches wind of this and gives that brave salon owner Secret Service level protection for life. She will need it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yea i Just watched the video .

Look at her walking through there like she is a queen or something no mask just as she pleases.

That is a true politician , no integrity no fear of breaking the law or bending the rules no fear at all and why should she be afraid she believes she is above the law .

It's time for her to go , no confidence NEW SPEAKER .

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You didn't mention the death threats the salon owner is now getting from the tolerant and peaceful leftists.

Was trying to listen and type at the same time.

But it's OK... you mentioned it for me. Now I'm wondering if Pelosi will ever be able to get her hair done again? The penalty for doing her hair is pretty severe.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So Nancy not only is blaming this woman, but now her
minions are threatening the salon owners life, blowing
up her online reputation and threatening to burn her
salon down!

She broke the laws she makes others follow,
and now she is using her position to ruin
a whistle blower.

Beyond the pale.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Tucker Carlson is interviewing the owner of the salon now, Erica Kious. According to her, she was not even aware of what was happening until Pelosi had already set up the appointment with the stylist. The camera was installed 5 years ago and runs whenever the salon is occupied... it's a security cam. There's no possible way she could have set Pelosi up!

TheRedneck

I guess it is unfortunate that the hairdresser has documention regarding the owner and the appointment that the owner approved as well as forced the salon employees to work when it was not allowed. Texts,videos, photos, according to the attorneys' of the hair dresser involved. Also documentation of the owner expressing vitriolic comments about the Speaker before stating to set the appointment. Which explains the video, claims of a ruined business and subsequent Fox interview.

Currently there is a Go Fund Me, but just as in the case of the Texas salon owner who got a PPP loan while claiming she was broke, they will most likely pull the Go Fund Me or it would have to be returned.

The attorney letter is in the link.
Twitter

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Nancy slapped science and the American public in the face
by going in there and recklessly breathing on other people
without a mask. She endangered lives, no one forced her
to go. Nancy asked for the appointment freely, no one
set her up.

The stylist is self employed, no one forced him

The owner has a right to an opinion about Nancy,
fact is most people despise her. No love lost,
Nancy is just seething that she has been hugely
embarrassed and exposed for being a liar and a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

the hairdresser has documention regarding the owner and the appointment that the owner approved as well as forced the salon employees to work when it was not allowed.

Y'know, I haven't had my hair cut in something like 5 years... but even I know stylists are not normally employees. The salon owner essentially leases out space to stylists who pay a percentage of their proceeds to the owner in exchange for the location. Stylists make the appointments, not the owner. Normally those appointments have to be during office hours, but since there are no office hours this would have been a special request.

Bottom line: Pelosi was not set up. She lied through her false teeth. She threw the person who she convinced to do something for her under the bus to save her own sorry hide.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

I guess it is unfortunate that the hairdresser has documention regarding the owner and the appointment that the owner approved as well as forced the salon employees to work when it was not allowed. Texts,videos, photos, according to the attorneys' of the hair dresser involved. Also documentation of the owner expressing vitriolic comments about the Speaker before stating to set the appointment. Which explains the video, claims of a ruined business and subsequent Fox interview.

Currently there is a Go Fund Me, but just as in the case of the Texas salon owner who got a PPP loan while claiming she was broke, they will most likely pull the Go Fund Me or it would have to be returned.

The attorney letter is in the link.
Twitter

And you think that makes it any better???!!
Did you get a waiver to skirt the law? Because I didn’t.
Tell me again how we’re the bootlickers.

edit on 3-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join