It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: face23785

Yep. Nancy Antoinette is how she looks to those of us in the five figure range.

Just 5 figures?

It's how she looks to a good many of us not in the political power class or connected with salon working friends on the down-low who are willing to give us black market hair cuts.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Yep. Nancy Antoinette is how she looks to those of us in the five figure range.

Just 5 figures?

It's how she looks to a good many of us not in the political power class or connected with salon working friends on the down-low who are willing to give us black market hair cuts.

Oh just remember when she scoffed at the idea of working families being able to see an instant extra $100 a month in their paychecks. As I recall, she called that a "pittance."

Maybe in liberal hellholes like California where their childish policies have driven cost-of-living so high that you can make 6 figures and still be struggling. In most of the rest of the country, to working-class people, $100 a month can be serious breathing room.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

In this case, it's about the privilege political power brings more than the privilege money brings. She makes the law, so she can flout it too. Just having money alone won't guarantee you that in these times.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Do you not understand the principle? Are you a ostrich?

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
lolololololol

really this is ATS 2020

how the mighty have fallen

standing up to police brutality bad, womens hair styles arghhhhh

I hope you can see the funny side one day, seriously not worth caring about any loser politicians hair

step away from the cycle of news and enjoy time with your family,

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

And you think it's about hair. What a moron.

no problem my equally moronic friend

seems I ruffled a few feathers, I find it laughable that grown men are finding news in a politician having a haircut/style, yes i can see the hypocrisy (you made a stupid assumption if you think I did not) but when havent politicians of all ilks been hypocritical, if you guys wanna get your knickers in a twist over it haircut hypocrisy feel free, but it would appear I am the target for your thoughts now with plenty of minor insults from ATS's finest (oh woe is me, why cant I be right all the time like you guys), I myself will happily carry on with lifes important worries, like my own family

this story will blow over in a few days, it will be cut from the news cycle, washed rinsed and repeat
edit on 2-9-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

UPDATED INFO..

Nancy Pelosi is going down in flames, and wants to damage as many Americans as possible along the way!

Pelosi is now REJECTING:

Federal Relief for Unemployed Americans,

Preventing Americans from being evicted.

Federal Tax Relief for Employed Americans.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

Hey, that's okey. Now more people than every are getting a front row seat, seeing that the democrats really could careless about them. Hopefully it will chase even more votes into the Trump camp.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Arrogant Callous Nancy says the salon owes her an apology for outing her visit yesterday.

That salon owner might as well pull up stakes and head to another place in the country.

edit on 9/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, you can bet that poor lady is going to be hounded by the IRS and any other agency pelosi can lay her gargoyle like hands on.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Now this crazy decrepit evil idiotic deluded dilapidated compromised hypocritical nasty old drunk gargoyle bitch says she was set up! How does this empty shell look at herself in the mirror.
edit on 2-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: Added “gargoyle” after reading and enjoying member’s post right before this one

edit on 2-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: Member Chance 321: thanks for “gargoyle”

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's also claiming she was "set up" by the salon. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: underpass61

And you think it's about hair. What a moron.
no problem my equally moronic friend

seems I ruffled a few feathers, I find it laughable that grown men are finding news in a politician having a haircut/style, yes i can see the hypocrisy (you made a stupid assumption if you think I did not) but when havent politicians of all ilks been hypocritical, if you guys wanna get your knickers in a twist over it haircut hypocrisy feel free, but it would appear I am the target for your thoughts now with plenty of minor insults from ATS's finest (oh woe is me, why cant I be right all the time like you guys),

I myself will happily carry on with lifes important worries, like my own family

You mean like the literally thousands of affected small business owners in her district and throughout California (like me)?
Our "important worries" laughable to you? Thanks for confirming my original assessment.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Now this crazy decrepit evil idiotic deluded dilapidated compromised hypocritical nasty old drunk gargoyle bitch says she was set up! How does this empty shell look at herself in the mirror.

Well I near bout shat myself laughing at that, thank you. .. !

I can't believe she's demanding an apology, un#ingbelievable...

ETA: And "empty shell" is right. Look how far back her big crazy eyes are sunk into her head. The eyes on a normal person would've been touching brains by that point.
edit on 2-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Did someone ever knew that Pelosi means hairy in Italian... You see eventually there's Karma in everything..lol

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

In this case, it's about the privilege political power brings more than the privilege money brings. She makes the law, so she can flout it too. Just having money alone won't guarantee you that in these times.

Exactly... And remember this that she said:

She added: “As it turns out, it was a set up. So I take responsibility for falling for a set up.”

Never in a million years would that crazy eyed loon admit that she fell for a setup unless she was caught red handed, and she SURE as hell wouldn't take responsibility for anything like this. I know she's used to dummards in her district, but we weren't all raised by fools.
edit on 2-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
If she has no reflection, how could she?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Pelosi can get her hair done in San Fran and de Blasio can get his gym opened just for him. Wasn't RBG also caught using the closed gym at the SCOTUS for herself during the lockdown too? There have been plenty of accounts of politicos going maskless all over, and Gretchen Whitler's husband was able to use his boat when others were told they couldn't.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Pelosi can get her hair done in San Fran and de Blasio can get his gym opened just for him. Wasn't RBG also caught using the closed gym at the SCOTUS for herself during the lockdown too? There have been plenty of accounts of politicos going maskless all over, and Gretchen Whitler's husband was able to use his boat when others were told they couldn't.

Yes indeed, I'd forgotten about old lady Ginsberg and de Blankio. I was just chatting with the company attorney and CPA this morning about Shartmer's hubby.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

🤣 LOL 🤣

The Wind is Messing-up Her Hair

edit on Sep-02-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I thought nothing... nothing... coming out of Nervous Nancy's ice cream entry point could surprise or shock me anymore... after all, I have heard her proudly state the she is a "master legislator," demand that "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it," claim that the way to solve the border crisis was to mow the grass, spew some of the most hateful rhetoric imaginable then claim she doesn't hate Trump because she's a Catholic... I mean, the list is endless!

But this... My God in Heaven, has she completely lost her marbles? She calls up a stylist, asks for a hair job (haven't heard before that it was just a wash, but maybe it was), arrives maskless, has the procedure, and is caught on camera... all after demanding that salons stay closed and everyone be masked... and she has the gall to blame the salon? She thinks it's a setup?

Come on California! I'm desperately trying to not make any more jokes about you... really, I am! Please stop giving me this kind of temptation! Vote the witch out... show me you at least want her out. Because from where I am sitting, you are the fools listening to and believing the biggest fool in the US Congress... and that is one hell of an accomplishment!

a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for posting that vid... I was so disgusted I forgot to include it in this post!

TheRedneck

edit on 9/2/2020 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join