It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it 'slap in the face'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The power these democrat leaders think they hold over the peons in the districts they control is starting to finally hit them back. Do as we say and not as we do is finally starting to fade away.

EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News had learned.

In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08 p.m. Pacific Time, the California powerhouse is seen walking through eSalon in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth or nose.

Salon owner Erica Kious, in a phone interview with Fox News on Tuesday, shared details of Pelosi’s visit. Kious explained she has independent stylists working for her who rent chairs in her salon.

“One of the stylists who rents a chair from me contacted me Sunday night,” Kious said.

A screengrab of the text message she received from one of her stylists, and obtained by Fox News, said: “I’ll be there at 2:45 tomorrow. Pelosi assistant just messaged me to do her hair.”
[...]

Keep it up, democrats, the people are starting to notice, even in California. That's when you know the left is fed up with their leaders BS.

Source

edit on Tue Sep 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Typical hypocrite Democrat and arrogant about it too !! 😃

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They sure do act as like they are kings and queens instead of public servants!

The mayor of Philadelphia has shut down all indoor dining yet he was caught at a restaurant in another state dining! Just goes to show you the whole shutting down the country and closing down businesses had nothing whatsoever to do with a virus. Because if there was a danger, these cowards would certainly NOT be putting their lives in danger.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Same with Whitmer and her husband...

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Typical hypocrite Democrat and arrogant about it too !! 😃

Exactly. They all think they're above the law and it's a breath of fresh air to see their people finally getting fed up with them.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Didn't Mayor Beetlejuice do something similar?

EDIT: Found it-

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends hairstylist visit amid coronavirus outbreak
edit on 9 1 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Hey even piece of sh!t drunken rummy’s need their hair done once in a while.
She needs to hit the dentist next to get her dentures re-aligned.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If it was Trump there would have been video and it would be all we saw on tv for months.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Democrats are the worst people in America.

A bunch of elitist hypocrites.

"Do as I say, not as I do" isn't leadership, it's bull#.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This poor woman, she will probably get investigated now
because old crypt keeper Nancy might get huffy.

“I have been fighting for six months for a business that took me 12 years to build to reopen,” she explained. “I am a single mom, I have two small children, and I have no income.” She added: “The fact that they did this, and she came in, it’s like a slap in the face.”

newsfeeds.media...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The lady will soon need witness protection 😎

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!!!!!!!! I guarantee Daffy Duck Pelosi doesn't think she has done anything wrong. She is far above everyone else and nothing applies to her. But if Someone in the Republican party was videoed doing this she and the dummocrats would be in a Covid outrage!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Did this happen yet or is it still "planned"? Why didn't the lady refuse?

Was her business license about to be revoked if she didn't? With the amount of money Pelosi is worth, why doesn't she have her own stylist?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
lolololololol

really this is ATS 2020

how the mighty have fallen

standing up to police brutality bad, womens hair styles arghhhhh

I hope you can see the funny side one day, seriously not worth caring about any loser politicians hair

step away from the cycle of news and enjoy time with your family,

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
lolololololol

really this is ATS 2020

I hope you can see the funny side one day, seriously not worth caring about any loser politicians hair

Are you living on another planet?
1. Assaulting police and rioting is not the way to "stand up to police brutality".
2. Peaceful protesting is constitutionally protected, arson, battery, blocking roads is not peaceful protest.
3. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy of the dems fighting to keep things shut down, destroying almost every small business in the country, then going to said business that they destroyed to get some service that is UNLAWFUL for any other person to do? The dem leaders of many of these cities were having business owners arrested and fined tens of thousands of dollars for simply trying to open their business even though they were abiding by all the social distancing and other mask requirements.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

lolololololol

Loser politicians hair? That's your take away? Nobody GAF about Pelosi's hair. We do care about the shop owner and the rest of her kind who have been driven to bankruptcy by these elite self serving politicians. California democrats have destroyed the lives and livelihood of thousands.

And you think it's about hair. What a moron.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm liking Pelosi new hairdo... : )

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

lolololololol

really this is ATS 2020

wow. Now that is as lame as I could imagine. I wonder how privileged you are to not see this as wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Dude.

She's better than us.

Might as well face it.

Some people are just more equal than others.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
One day she and Schumer and the rest of them will have to face the mob.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join