It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASH - President defends the actions of Black Lives Matter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Today in the news I read that the President is fanning the flames in the US. Told not to come to Kenosha. More lies in the media about his repsonse. How ee is the cause for all of the rioting. He is empowering milita to hunt down peaceful protesters. Emboldening the White Supremacist. At least this is what Joe Biden thinks. It is what Obama is telling us. His wife. Every media outlet. It is the president and he must be removed. Really? We were lectured and guilted when those officers died.

Link

This is what the President said....

The president, who has been criticized by law enforcement officials for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, doubled down on that theme in front of the slain officers’ colleagues and families, saying Americans “cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.”

“We can’t simply dismiss it as a symptom of political correctness or reverse racism,” he said. “We also know that centuries of racial discrimination, of slavery and subjugation and Jim Crow, they didn’t simply vanish with the end of lawful segregation.”

At the funeral of slain officers he defends the people who did it. Just like with Islam and shooting. We were told to respect Islam after those shootings. Who is fanning the flames of hate?

It is out fault as a nation for not standing up then. We have to now. This is not about just BLM and I have stated that in another post. However they re an arm of the Progressive movement just like Antifa.

On July 7th, 2016, in the middle of a election year just like now, a man shot 11 people and killed 5. 14 of those shot or killed were Police Officers ambushed by a BLM follower who was at a protest regarding the recent deaths of two people whose names no one remembers.

DPD Senior Cpl. Lorne Ahrens, age 48, who had been with the department since 2002

DPD Officer Michael Krol, 40, who had been with the department since 2007

DPD Sgt. Michael Smith, 55, a former Army Ranger who had been with the department since 1989

DART Officer Brent Thompson, 43, a former enlisted Marine who had been with the department since 2009. Thompson was the first DART officer to be killed in the line of duty since the department's inception in 1989.

DPD Officer Patricio "Patrick" Zamarripa, 32, a former Navy sailor and Iraq War veteran who had been with the department since 2011

Those officers were killed by a man who wanted to kill white people. His words. Look it up because i won't repeat the killers name.

Seeing sports teams walking for a person with a warrant for rape of a minor is what we want our kids to learn? Seeing BLM touted as a 'peaceful' organization is ludicrous as there are attacks of white people everyday by blacks. Check the news. It is out of control. But if you talk about it you are

RACIST

It is up to communities to stop what is going on. A 24 year old person protesting, looting and causing violence did not learn violence from President Trump. Neither is a young child. However, he is encouraged by sitting Congresspeople and past presidents. By Social Media. By TV. By Sports. By Music. By his own families and neighbors.

Now isn't this a perfect picture to describe our country today. You can have a mask debate, a political debate or a racial debate all in one! Go ahead. There are no sides but only those left behind.....

Finally, for those of you who believe in BLM, please respond with something good that organization has done in the last 4 months.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I see that CNN are saying there are no riots, and that the riots are Trumps fault....

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dems lost control of all three branches 4 months later so he should not be surprised at all if it happens again.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I see what you did there with that title. Very clever!

BTW...

New documents obtained today by Judicial Watch, showing American conservatives were spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.judicialwatch.org...

edit on 9/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I see that CNN are saying there are no riots, and that the riots are Trumps fault....

Last week CNN said that there were no riots. It was just healing in progress!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Democrats spent months denying the riots and looting by praising the "peaceful" protests and now are blaming Trump ?

Ass backwards Democrat BS.

Next thing we'll see will be Democrats grasping at straws in California after they banned straws ! 🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Even Tim Pool says he's voting for Trump now.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So what is this about a white vrs black thing?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama, the original community organizer president.

BLM = Burn, Loot and Murder.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yeah you left out the important details that this black army veteran was fed up with white cops killing black people. It's not the only time a black veteran has done that in the name of their oath to defend the country. Veterans to this day are in support of BLM with the same opinion. Obviously not all veterans, but obviously you left this out on purpose.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

This is not a post about vets. Sorry. Where as this would be a great topic you should create it for these forums.

This OP is about hypocrisy. That's it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Nows your big chance to start a thread !!! 😃

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Yeah you left out the important details that this black army veteran was fed up with white cops killing black people. It's not the only time a black veteran has done that in the name of their oath to defend the country. Veterans to this day are in support of BLM with the same opinion. Obviously not all veterans, but obviously you left this out on purpose.

Obviously it didn't need to be said for one simple reason.

The vast majority of we Veterans remember the ACTUAL oath we took...

I took this one first, as a dual citizen entering the US Forces.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;

that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law;

that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law;

that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Then the second one sounded something like this...

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Going and shooting a cop is in no way upholding the Oath we took.

Simply because in breaking the laws of the United States of America you are breaking your Oath to the country.

I understand why you are not going to understand that.

Others who read this will, however.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Semper Fidelis.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

ooo-rah Little Sister.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thanks 👍 I just guessed, but that's what they all said.

From the Dave Chappelle Netflix special
Link

I'm an alien/ufo person, made a lot of threads. Been here since '08 and read before.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Next thing we'll see will be Democrats grasping at straws in California after they banned straws ! 🤣

😂😂

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We learned very early on through email scams that the first thing you look for is grammer. Misspelled words, short choppy sentences, an overall lack of mastery of the English language. My Russian Troll Farm spidey-sense is tingling. But, I am having fun finding you guys, kinda like Clue. I say it's the Russians, in the ATS forum, with..... incorrect info! I just solved the murder of America!
edit on 1420203002pmWed, 02 Sep 2020 14:28:40 -0500 by Gothar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join