It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's Incoherent Speech Draws Widespread Concern & Criticism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: XCrycek

Whataboutism... you gonna head out now, or are you enjoying the continued experience of losing this argument?

Nah. I just love calling out fake two faced lying evangelicals.
Trump cult bashing Biden for incoherent speech yet the dip# in the WH can't make a point without tweeting
and is rambling worse than someone suffering of alzheimer.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I'm adoring you again calling me an evangelical because you need everyone on Trump's side to fit that mold or you're left wearing the ass ears.

9 week, compadre. 9 weeks until the living, breathing Hell you fear so goddamn bad scales up your ass and comes out the top of your head when Donald J Trump gets re-elected and your cadre of family photo ruiners, paste eaters, and self loathers realize they managed t once again prepare the table for the Democrats to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, losing this time because none of you know when to stop destroying your own communities or know when to STFU for the first time in your lives.

3 months ago I was actually concerned this was going to be a loss for President Trump... I now sleep like an infant in his mother's arms every night thanks entirely to the radical Left. AKA the Confederation of Dunces.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Annee

Fair enough.

The information is there.
If you choose not to look, or to accept.

I can't do much.

I don’t make stuff up.

And I’m quite capable of understanding what I read/observe/experience — with discernment.

If you walk in your house, your kid is standing there — and blurts out for no reason “I didn’t break the window”.

That is the equivalent of what Trump did.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If you walk in your house, your kid is standing there — and blurts out for no reason “I didn’t break the window”.

Depends, do you have a history of blaming your kid for anything and everything that goes wrong, oftentimes when he or she wasn't even in a position to have caused or been involved with the issue?

That is the equivalent of what the Left and the Media have done to Trump for 4 goddamned years.

It tend to make a person a bit leery and prone to pre-emptive defensiveness against assholery.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

. . . what the Left and the Media have done to Trump for 4 goddamned years.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He doesn’t need any help.

The innocence of the Right: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president” — McConnell

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Uhoh, you've caught that Whatboutism-19 virus from an earlier member in the thread who was also incapable of debating the topic without bringing *Arnold Horshack whining voice* "what about this person or people whose side I disagree with" into a discussion about the ineptitude and retardation of your own goddamned side.

Y'all need to start wearing those masks and socially distancing yourselves, or all the granola eaters and malcontents are going to find themselves afflicted.

May be too late, now that I think about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

At least they're honest that this is all about making Trump a one-term president because they're butt hurt that someone would dare to try doing it to Obama. It's just like they had to impeach him because Clinton was impeached and they never properly got their revenge for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Uhoh, you've caught that Whatboutism-19 virus from an earlier member in the thread who was also incapable of debating the topic without bringing *Arnold Horshack whining voice* "what about this person or people whose side I disagree with" into a discussion about the ineptitude and retardation of your own goddamned side.

Y'all need to start wearing those masks and socially distancing yourselves, or all the granola eaters and malcontents are going to find themselves afflicted.

May be too late, now that I think about it.

Get real, there’s no debating here — on these threads.

You “guys” speak in absolutes — like you’re plugged into some “I know it all — I’m right, you’re wrong” delusional transmission.

I am more than capable of independent thinking.

I’m not required, in any way, shape, or form — to accept your thought process.

Which, by the way, I don’t — nor do I agree with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

some times you lose,
you'll get 'em next time!

(you won't)

I’m not part of your game.

Nor would I choose to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

God help them if the GOP decide to play this same game with the same degree of escalation the next time there is a Dem POTUS and a GOP controlled House and Senate. The Dem POTUS would do well to just resign the day after inauguration because his or her life will be a living hell otherwise.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

They count on the GOP being sane. Someday the wheels need to come off that wagon good and hard.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I care deeply about your fortification on this hill of wrongness.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They count on the GOP being sane. Someday the wheels need to come off that wagon good and hard.

I have said this before, I *wish* that Trump and the GOP were anywhere near the demons the excitable Left paint them as because we'd see some serious effing fun times then. As it stands right now, they're not... not even close to it. Good luck getting any of the Chicken Littles to recognize that, however.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: XCrycek
Yeah, because the alternative to Biden us such a fluent speaker and great communicator

Thanks for that.

Sometimes I think Trump supporters live in an alternative universe of delusion.

Biden is far more eloquent and speaks with far more sense and clarity than Trump ever has.

And now with Trump’s mini-strokes (which, of course he denies).

When I look at your post and posts like yours, I just shake my head in disbelief and laugh at the ignorance.

Oh, trust me.

I simply no longer read yours.

Where is the headsmack emoji when u need one... u r literally replying to his post telling him u dont read his posts - perfect display of Riden with Biden

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

. . . what the Left and the Media have done to Trump for 4 goddamned years.

Then explain Nick Sandmann. If they can defame a child, ruining his life and putting him in danger, imagine what else they do. By any means necessary, right.

It doesn’t matter if everything you accuse Trump of doing is true, the first enemy to take out is a Satanic media.
edit on 3-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have said this before, I *wish* that Trump and the GOP were anywhere near the demons the excitable Left paint them as because we'd see some serious effing fun times then. As it stands right now, they're not... not even close to it. Good luck getting any of the Chicken Littles to recognize that, however.

I wish we had better choices for president. We have an egotistical narcissist with delusions Trump never met a conspiracy theory he hasn't liked. And the alternative is a politician that has done nothing in 4 decades and at this point, cant even make coherent sentences and looks like he is suffering from dementia. God help us all the next 4 years are going to be rough no matter which way we go.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Was that live?
If not it was the best his team could get him to do, Cutting together his numerous takes of mumbling.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Are you really surprised our choices are a douche and a turd sandwich? It’s a cliche line that isn’t even funny anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Why don’t they just deep fake it?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join