It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's Incoherent Speech Draws Widespread Concern & Criticism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

The New York Times and CNN got that rumor started yesterday, Out of desperation.

It only had a shelf life of about 4 hours.

Quickly shot down by Walter Reed doctors, and the president, and the vice president

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch this intro from CBS showing the fake setup and even the fan that made those flags and banners wave....

They even got the wind to blow but never moved a hair on his head roflol 😆

Check out how Biden was treated when CBS (or maybe ABC) still had honest journalists.

link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Yeah, because the alternative to Biden us such a fluent speaker and great communicator

I say we put both in a head to head 3 hour debate and see where the chips fall...lol

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yeah, because the alternative to Biden us such a fluent speaker and great communicator

I say we put both in a head to head 3 hour debate and see where the chips fall...lol

But...but...that makes too much damn sense!

How dare you inject logic and clear thinking into this discussion!

edit on 9/2/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: burntheships

Joe didn't take questions because there were six people in the room...

No lie...
I saw the pics on Twitter.

Raheem kassam
Posted the pics.

Biden... The great white hope..

Or

The Doh!-hoe! Ticket

Biden’s campaign is the political equivalent of the band Boston. Except Boston was pretty brilliant.
The guitar player recorded their first album in his basement ( see the parallel there), then he hired a singer to sing over the album. Then he had to shop the album to record companies then he had to put a band together.
Basically he made an album, sold it, then had to find the band to play the music he had sold to the record company.

We are the record company and Biden hasn’t written a song in 30 years.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The New York Times and CNN got that rumor started yesterday, Out of desperation.

It only had a shelf life of about 4 hours.

Quickly shot down by Walter Reed doctors, and the president, and the vice president

Wrong. The words originally came from Trump.

He blurted out something about not having mini-strokes — after the unscheduled trip to the hospital.

Why would he even mention “stroke” with no prompting?

That it came out of no where — is why it’s being questioned.

edit on 2-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The rumor resurfaced yesterday because a New York Times Reporter is publishing a book where he States it as fact.

I was wrong when I said it had a short shelf-life. CNN is desperate and talking about this rumor again today.

edit on 9/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The rumor resurfaced yesterday because a New York Times Reporter is publishing a book where he States it as fact.

I was wrong when I said it had a short shelf-life. CNN is desperate and talking about this rumor again today.

What book?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You have drunk the kool aid here.

Trump does plenty of stupid things all the time.
Surprisingly this isn't one of them.

link   

a reply to: xuenchen

No kidding? I hope he remembers where he is while in Kenosha tomorrow!

He's been informed that Trump's numbers are still on the rise, he's trying to do everything Trump is doing besides convince the country to vote for him. He's got the rejects no matter what, but he'll never get the common sense, patriotic portion of America.

link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You have drunk the kool aid here.

Trump does plenty of stupid things all the time.
Surprisingly this isn't one of them.

Don’t think so.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks for that.

Sometimes I think Trump supporters live in an alternative universe of delusion.

Biden is far more eloquent and speaks with far more sense and clarity than Trump ever has.

And now with Trump’s mini-strokes (which, of course he denies).

When I look at your post and posts like yours, I just shake my head in disbelief and laugh at the ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This book?

Nothing about a stroke and from a year ago.

Something is going on

WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump did not have a stroke and remains healthy, his physician said on Tuesday in response to a new book suggesting Vice President Mike Pence was put on standby to assume presidential powers during a sudden Trump medical visit last year.

In the book, titled "Donald Trump v. The United States," New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt writes that word went out in the West Wing around the time of the visit last November for the vice president to be on standby if Trump had to undergo a procedure that would require he be anesthetized, . . .

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks for that.

Sometimes I think Trump supporters live in an alternative universe of delusion.

Biden is far more eloquent and speaks with far more sense and clarity than Trump ever has.

And now with Trump’s mini-strokes (which, of course he denies).

When I look at your post and posts like yours, I just shake my head in disbelief and laugh at the ignorance.

Oh, trust me.

I simply no longer read yours.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What and when did he "blurt out" ? 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm guessing you've never heard Donald Trump speak?

Oh boy, are you in for a shock when you do.....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

In my opinion ALL political ads need to be outlawed and all presidential candidates should be required at 8 debates. This way you can hear exactly where each stands while they are in the same room.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just another example of how sick and nasty the Democrats are.

Biden should be relaxing somewhere with his grand kid, the one who his crack head son got some stripper pregnant with.

He really should be retiring and taking it easy, it's to the point of elder abuse.

Obviously the real Democrats like aoc and her squad of muslims will be guiding Joe's hand for signatures.

And people really dont know that a huge part of the country is right on board. 50% or .more.

People.really dont know the impact of illegal immigration and their numbers...the numbers of middle easterners imported under the 8 years of Obama, how organized voting antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, hollyweird, the media, academia are at voting.

People laugh but during the midterms by me. A huge group of LGBTQ show up together and line up 40-60 people to vote.

Next about 30 antifa looking type all in black,

Followed by 40 BLM activist

The voting site was too long and people were leaving, or so disgusted at what they were seeing.
They left scared.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Fair enough.

The information is there.
If you choose not to look, or to accept.

I can't do much.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Joe Biden tells President Trump he can do anything.

twitter.com...

Quite the compliment!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join