It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's Incoherent Speech Draws Widespread Concern & Criticism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by carsforkids removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's disgusting that his wife and family and the DNC are letting him run in order to try and escape accountability for the past administrations crimes.

I hope Simple Joe, his family, and many politicians spend the rest of their days living in a cell.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
More lives than any other year 不不不不不

Clown

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I get a good laugh every time I see a Trump supporter try to call out Biden for speaking mistakes. As if Donald Trump isnt the most verbally challenged person on the planet.

Joe Biden could get up to the podium, fall down in an incoherent rage screaming gibberish and itd still have more substance than a Donald Trump press conference.

wait, so if someone on the right jokes about Biden blundering a speech, it's bad. But you can rip Trump for the same thing, and you aren't a giant tool bag? I'm not sure it works like that.
edit on 1-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is there any chance this is all an act? And Dem leaders are in on it? I don't know how else they would still support him in that condition.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This was a reply to a post that has since been removed.
edit on 1-9-2020 by bigsnowman because: removed

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What. the hell. was that? XD

Holy smokes, someone's finally thrown the bar higher than Bushisms. Not sure what the hell could possibly be higher than Bidenisms, but I'm sure someone will show us some day.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Obviously it's not fake, that's not the problem. The problem is when you overtly criticize Biden for his gaffes and difficulty stringing words together, it implies that you think the other guy doesn't have a similar problem with delivering a coherent speech. At least Biden's problem may stem from a cognitive issue, Trump's just a damn idiot.

yea, it's a super smart idea to run a guy with cognitive issues for the most important job in the nation. Best you could do.
well done sir, well done indeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of people comparing this to Trump. It's incomparable. Trump is brash and arrogant. Biden is nonsensical.

Biden has suffered two strokes. Do you really want that man in office, and Harris of all people as your backup?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry so much about Joe. Be concerned more about Kamala because...

And 10 minutes later, just because...

edit on 1-9-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve.

If they're trying to make the campaign all about Trump, they're failing. So far, they're owning everything. Joe isn't, but the party is and Joe is connected with the party and so long as he hides out, that doesn't improve. It's pretty obvious that no one is really in charge of his campaign because the messages being sent are mixed ones with no clear direction to them except ORANGE MAN BAD which seems to be the only unifying message the Democrats have at present.

And it didn't serve Hillary at all well to refuse to campaign in certain states last time around, so with Joe not appearing in public at all ... I fail to see how that's working better for him than it did for her.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2020 by bigsnowman because: like Trump, I have no idea what I'm doing

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
yea, it's a super smart idea to run a guy with cognitive issues for the most important job in the nation. Best you could do.

I didn't run him. Never said it was a smart idea. But when a businessman who was most famous for his reality TV show and his various pop culture appearances managed to completely blow every republican candidate out of the water in 2016, can you really make a "this was the best you could do" type of statement? Donald Trump's best quality, then and now, was that he was a "political outsider". what does that say about the rest of the establishment GOP, which has otherwise remained largely unchanged since Trump's election

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

President Veto! He's Italian.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I get a good laugh every time I see a Trump supporter try to call out Biden for speaking mistakes. As if Donald Trump isnt the most verbally challenged person on the planet.

Joe Biden could get up to the podium, fall down in an incoherent rage screaming gibberish and itd still have more substance than a Donald Trump press conference.

You really get a laugh? At this time I am pretty pissed off about excuses. No, Trump ain't Shakespeare or Goethe but he is compus mentus. I can't even watch these Biden clips any more without feeling sick and ashamed. He doesn't just jumble words, he doesn't know his ass from his head. I feel actually sorry for him in a way, because he is a very sick man who is being abused at this point, and all the left comes up with is:

"lol rofl [and all the other childish crap], but the orange man stammers sometimes..." are you freaking serious?
Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. FFS.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This can't be real. Sookiechaka just told me earlier today that "at least Biden can form a complete and coherent sentence."

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Whats your choice in November?

Idiot or Dementia?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This can't be real. Sookiechaka just told me earlier today that "at least Biden can form a complete and coherent sentence."

Can she possibly serve as Biden to English translator for the rest of us, since she apparently can understand his nonsensical rantings?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
LOL. Biden needs treatment at TALOS IV badly.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Obviously it's not fake, that's not the problem. The problem is when you overtly criticize Biden for his gaffes and difficulty stringing words together, it implies that you think the other guy doesn't have a similar problem with delivering a coherent speech. At least Biden's problem may stem from a cognitive issue, Trump's just a damn idiot.

Biden was chosen an implanted in the DNC by Trump's team.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join