It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role Models of the left.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is another scumbag leftist role model:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
At first I couldn't believe Pro Sports players would wear the names of convicted rapists, spousal assaults, and child abusers on their persons during a game.

Then I remembered that a majority of pro sports players are in the same boat!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
Wow you just asserted that black people can't succeed unless it's through rap or sports.... That's pretty racist.
a reply to: DustDoses

I said it's easier and cheaper for someone from the hood to become an NBA star than it is to go to college and be upwardly mobile.

Which is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

www.foxnews.com...

Pretty much any public figure with an education is left.

Right wing caucasians are poorer, MUCH less educated, and more likely to have criminal records.

Fact.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

Wow you just asserted that black people can't succeed unless it's through rap or sports.... That's pretty racist.

I said it's easier and cheaper for someone from the hood to become an NBA star than it is to go to college and be upwardly mobile.

Which is disgusting.

BS.

ANY COLORED PERSON from the hood can go to college for free. There are so many programs and scholarships available to those who want it but even putting the little effort required for this is too much for some.

Where is the privilege in this country again?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Right wing caucasians are poorer, MUCH less educated, and more likely to have criminal records.

Fact.

Seems like you might have the mind virus.

Might want to get that checked out.

Oh and BTW, who has the privilege again?

edit on 1-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

They play street ball in the hood the way a lot of little kids play soccer in the streets all over the rest of the world. Basketball hoops are easily available and all you have to have is a ball. It's easier to pick up the basics of the sport with basketball than it is with something like football where you end up needing expensive pads and other equipment in order to play eventually.

But I wouldn't say that it's easier or cheaper for someone to be an NBA star. The odds that a kid will come out of their high school team and get recruited to play college ball are about 2% of all athletes, and then it's about a similar percentage that get skimmed off the top of college athletes.

Those years are blood, sweat, tears and dedication.

I personally made the 2% cut-off to get out of high school to college, but I wasn't quite fast enough in sheer foot speed to break into the truly elite level beyond college. But I had to work my butt off for my junior high, high school, and then into my college years. You have to really love what you do because by the time you are reaching high school, it owns you. And definitely by the time you reach college, it's your job in terms of the amount of hours you put in on it.

And all of that's assuming you beat out the literal legions of other kids competing against you for the same opportunities.

There are a lot of kids who know they aren't going any farther than college who take full advantage of it because they aren't dumb, but you're right that there are too many who bank on rolling it on up and get caught with no plans when they realize there are a lot of big fish and some are even bigger than they are.

edit on 1-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Fools

I didn't see any of these people in your video:

Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi.

I referred to one by an earlier OP that did show all three of them talking about the "spirits" they summon to help their cause. I can find it, but your a smart guy, you can as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Not how it works, you made the claim, you back it up.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Fact.

um, i'd like to do the math on this. Go ahead and link it please.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Which is disgusting.

If that's true, why aren't you holding the democrat dirtbag politicians accountable? They have 100% control of the inner city. It's almost like they want it to be that way, huh?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: network dude
...drugged up felon will do in 50 years?

I don't know... make pillows, donate to Trump and push an entirely unproven, toxic 'COVID-cure??

We're still looking for a moral example to match yours but the bottom of the barrel isn't deep enough. I mean, to compete, we need someone who:

1. Is a serial adulterer
  2. Defrauded people with their fake university
  3. Was sued for racial discrimination
  4. Has multiple sexual assault complaints against them
  5. Defrauded people through their fake non-profit
  6. Dismantled all government oversight
  7. Hired a rogues-gallery of indicted/convicted slime while telling brain-dead followers he's 'draining the swamp'
  8. Has promulgated over 20,000 lies/untruths in just under 4yrs
  9. Was impeached
  10. Routinely stokes violence and division
  11. Buddies around with a pedophile

Yea... it's gonna take some work to beat this.

Yeah, it's too bad almost all of those claims have been thoroughly proved as lies. You look smart if they weren't. You really should stay away from all of the MSM. Try thinking for yourself, find facts for yourself, stop listening to The View and the crybabies on the morning shows. Don't listen to Fox either, stay away from all of it. Then you might have a chance to at least discover the truth, wherever it leads.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Which is disgusting.

If that's true, why aren't you holding the democrat dirtbag politicians accountable? They have 100% control of the inner city. It's almost like they want it to be that way, huh?

Because they get free stuff!!! Come on, man, don't you know that? They stick it to the rich and give the poor Obama phones and stuff.

Actually I agree with you. I can't imagine voting for someone, especially an entire party, that wants me to fail and live in poverty. That should be criminal.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Obama seems to have crawled his way up the education and income ladders just damn fine.

Stop making excuses. If golden boi can do it, so can street thug boi.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Which is disgusting.

BS.

ANY COLORED PERSON from the hood can go to college for free. There are so many programs and scholarships available to those who want it but even putting the little effort required for this is too much for some.

Brown kid from the hood. Where was my scholarship? Why am I still paying for classes that I took ten years ago?

Oh wait, you just made all that up.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They play street ball in the hood the way a lot of little kids play soccer in the streets all over the rest of the world. Basketball hoops are easily available and all you have to have is a ball. It's easier to pick up the basics of the sport with basketball than it is with something like football where you end up needing expensive pads and other equipment in order to play eventually.

But I wouldn't say that it's easier or cheaper for someone to be an NBA star. The odds that a kid will come out of their high school team and get recruited to play college ball are about 2% of all athletes, and then it's about a similar percentage that get skimmed off the top of college athletes.

Those years are blood, sweat, tears and dedication.

I personally made the 2% cut-off to get out of high school to college, but I wasn't quite fast enough in sheer foot speed to break into the truly elite level beyond college. But I had to work my butt off for my junior high, high school, and then into my college years. You have to really love what you do because by the time you are reaching high school, it owns you. And definitely by the time you reach college, it's your job in terms of the amount of hours you put in on it.

And all of that's assuming you beat out the literal legions of other kids competing against you for the same opportunities.

There are a lot of kids who know they aren't going any farther than college who take full advantage of it because they aren't dumb, but you're right that there are too many who bank on rolling it on up and get caught with no plans when they realize there are a lot of big fish and some are even bigger than they are.

Cool story, thanks for sharing that man

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Obama seems to have crawled his way up the education and income ladders just damn fine.

Stop making excuses. If golden boi can do it, so can street thug boi.

Obama was raised by a low, then middle class white mother in the suburbs.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Which is disgusting.

BS.

Brown kid from the hood. Where was my scholarship? Why am I still paying for classes that I took ten years ago?

Evidently you didn't hit all the bullet point criteria required to earn it. Neither did most others of any ethnicity who have attended college, they also have college debt. You gotta earn a scholarship, they're not just handed out like candy. Suck it up already.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: network dude
...drugged up felon will do in 50 years?

I don't know... make pillows, donate to Trump and push an entirely unproven, toxic 'COVID-cure??

We're still looking for a moral example to match yours but the bottom of the barrel isn't deep enough. I mean, to compete, we need someone who:

1. Is a serial adulterer
  2. Defrauded people with their fake university
  3. Was sued for racial discrimination
  4. Has multiple sexual assault complaints against them
  5. Defrauded people through their fake non-profit
  6. Dismantled all government oversight
  7. Hired a rogues-gallery of indicted/convicted slime while telling brain-dead followers he's 'draining the swamp'
  8. Has promulgated over 20,000 lies/untruths in just under 4yrs
  9. Was impeached
  10. Routinely stokes violence and division
  11. Buddies around with a pedophile

Yea... it's gonna take some work to beat this.

Yeah, it's too bad almost all of those claims have been thoroughly proved as lies. You look smart if they weren't. You really should stay away from all of the MSM. Try thinking for yourself, find facts for yourself, stop listening to The View and the crybabies on the morning shows. Don't listen to Fox either, stay away from all of it. Then you might have a chance to at least discover the truth, wherever it leads.

People definitely get carried away with the Trump hate.

But all of those things are pretty well documented.

No need to deny them really.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Which is disgusting.

BS.

Evidently you didn't hit all the bullet point criteria required to earn it. Neither did most others of any ethnicity who have attended college, they also have college debt. You gotta earn a scholarship, they're not just handed out like candy. Suck it up already.

That's interesting I thought any colored person from the city can go to college for free.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join