It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role Models of the left.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

But they actually are. Do you need some examples?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Fools
I do not believe in a Satan. I believe that the people that run BLM and in other places of leadership do.

Yo-kay.

There's enough wrong with everyone right now that we don't need to be attributing some made up fantasy being to the problems.

Do muslims that believe in their faith have real world consequences? Christians? Of course they do. And so then therefore it is entirely reasonable to state that people who have a religion that has them casting spells and summoning demons, that their actions and beliefs have consequences on the real world. Do their spells work? Probably not. Are they really summoning spirits and demons, probably not. Do they have a philosophy that desires standing the natural order of things upside down? Yes they do. And that is the part that has consequences - real world consequences.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
I think you are conflating satanism with vulture capitalism and planned chaos to hide crimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

...who have a religion that has them casting spells and summoning demons...

Now you've gone even wackier than the Satan stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Let's talk about the leader of the dnc.
Lol
Pedesta.
And the subsequent mask/blm sh!tshow.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Are you stating that the 3 leaders of BLM do not practice witchcraft? Because they do. There is 100% video proof of this. I believe someone else posted this some weeks ago. Do I think that witches are REAL? No, I don't - I think that witches think that witches are real. I think that if they have power that their religious beliefs will affect how they make decisions and those decisions will effect other people and their properties.

I would have to say that BLM movement has an effect in this country and that effect has been negative and destructive.

I mean check this out:

This guy literally believes that his spell is bringing justice to black people. He BELIEVES it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It is inversion. It is backwards. It is wrong is right. The founders of BLM are witches and not the good kind. Hillary Clinton is a witch, and not the good kind. Everything being upside down is a sign of "satanic" leadership.

My X is a witch and is now actively working the hex majic on you. I told her not to do it, but you know how stubborn those witches can be. Her caldron full of who knows what, stinks to high heaven, I begged her to take it outside and she gave me the evil eye and now I don't feel so good.

She's Hispanic and dosen't call herself a witch, she prefers to be called a curandera. Once she changed me into a newt!!
edit on 1-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Those are three people that are part of BLM, not 'the three leaders'. If you're gonna reeeee don't make it so easy to catch your bull.

edit on 1-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Let's talk about the leader of the dnc. Lol Pedesta. And the subsequent mask/blm sh!tshow.

billary: what's for diner?
pedseta: spirits, greens and human butthocks, red beans and rice, corn bread, and goats blood wine.

billary: and for desert?
pedseta: trump hair pie with spell topping?

billary: ho boy sounds good

edit on 1-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Are you stating that the 3 leaders of BLM do not practice witchcraft? Because they do. There is 100% video proof of this. I believe someone else posted this some weeks ago. Do I think that witches are REAL? No, I don't - I think that witches think that witches are real. I think that if they have power that their religious beliefs will affect how they make decisions and those decisions will effect other people and their properties.

I would have to say that BLM movement has an effect in this country and that effect has been negative and destructive.

I mean check this out:

This guy literally believes that his spell is bringing justice to black people. He BELIEVES it.

Dear fools,

I don't recall any witches ever raping and slaughtering entire continents of people.

Also how is a spell for justice any different than praying for justice?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

you either didn't read the OP, or didn't comprehend it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

how on earth did you get that from the OP?
Your posts usually make some sense, so I'd be interested to hear the answer, where as others, not so much.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: network dude

Saint George of fentanyl
Saint Jacob the domestic
Saint Michael of swisher sweet
Saint travon of Skittles

This is what happens when you have a culture that believes the only way to succeed is to dribble a ball or scratch a rhyme.

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Bluntone22

that sounds so racist, ....and so true.

Goodness gracious, folks, they're becoming self aware!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

you make me smile.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DustDoses

I am pretty sure that most of the world prior to say 1000 AD was not part of the Abraham's children's faith (nor Krishna's or Buddha's). I would have to say that most people prior to that were in religions that would now be considered witchcraft. Many of those people belonged to nations or tribes that killed other people and destroyed other tribes.

To say that any form of human religious belief system is always benign is damn near retarded. Give any human any amount of power (real power) and it will be abused, and it will be abused with some form of belief system validating it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Those are three people that are part of BLM, not 'the three leaders'. If you're gonna reeeee don't make it so easy to catch your bull.

Actually they are the founders. And as such they can be considered leaders. Don't people say that MLK was a civil rights LEADER?

What is your interest in defending all of this anyway? Are you a witch?

Don't worry, I don't care - except one thing - can you cast a spell on my neighbor? I want him turned into an armadillo.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The greatest lie ever laid upon the world was that satan doesnt exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wow you just asserted that black people can't succeed unless it's through rap or sports.... That's pretty racist.
a reply to: DustDoses

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I didn't see any of these people in your video:

Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
The greatest lie ever laid upon the world was that satan doesnt exist.

Wow, never heard that dopey axiom before. Probably applies to the Easter Bunny too.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join