It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role Models of the left.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Who is being held up here? Who is getting statues and praise? men who were breaking the law, resisted arrest, hit police, and were shot.
Look at the list of these men. These are the names you will remember. George Floyd. A drugged up thug. Killed wrongly, but that doesn't change who and what he was.

BLM in theory had a great movement, they had the worlds attention. Rather than use that, make the changes that would unite us all, change the world, they blew it for some free Nikes and a big screen.

Think of all the names of black people who were killed for no other crime than being black. They exist. They lived and died, some by police, and some, many, by the hands of other black men due to the colors they wore.

Look back in history. Recently, the cancel culture was trying to remove anything that was deemed remotely offensive. What do you think a statue of a drugged up felon will do in 50 years? Promote a national prayer? Give hope to all young drugged out thugs?

Things are going off the rails so fast. Those of you who can still think for yourselves, speak out. If this current idiocy can be stopped, there might still be time to get a real voice with some real thought behind it, to help make the changes that we seem to need so badly.

If you are a young black person in the world right now, you have more power to make changes then your people have ever had. If the right leader, with the right message comes out, there are no limits. But the message must be inclusive. It must be what Dr. King died to promote. That we all are god's children, all equal, all bleed red, and all have the same right to exist and be happy as any other human.

Will that person please stand up.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Saint George of fentanyl
Saint Jacob the domestic
Saint Michael of swisher sweet
Saint travon of Skittles

This is what happens when you have a culture that believes the only way to succeed is to dribble a ball or scratch a rhyme.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

that sounds so racist, ....and so true.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What do you think a statue of a drugged up felon will do in 50 years?

Be a really nice target for bird droppings.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Andrew Jackson and the genocidal death march of all indigenous tribes to not just west of the Mississippi, but past the plains and into the deserts. Placing them out of their element and in hard competition for limited resources.

And that was probably the best Democrat President.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Saint George of fentanyl
Saint Jacob the domestic
Saint travon of Skittles

This is what happens when you have a culture that believes the only way to succeed is to dribble a ball or scratch a rhyme.

This is what happens when you have a culture that the only way to succeed is to dribble a ball or scratch a rhyme.

Fixed it for you. How are you supposed to pay rent and bills in the city on a retail job? You can't. Even full time.

How are you supposed to pay a five figure tuition when you're parents are living off welfare?

Perhaps you're lucky and gifted enough to receive a full-ride scholarship. Now you're an outsider with a bunch of kids that you share no life experience with.

I'm sure you would have been one of the kids to get out, seem like you've got a lot of common sense.

LOL.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

Saint George of fentanyl
Saint Jacob the domestic
Saint travon of Skittles

This is what happens when you have a culture that the only way to succeed is to dribble a ball or scratch a rhyme.

Fixed it for you. How are you supposed to pay rent and bills in the city on a retail job? You can't. Even full time.

How are you supposed to pay a five figure tuition when you're parents are living off welfare?

Perhaps you're lucky and gifted enough to receive a full-ride scholarship. Now you're an outsider with a bunch of kids that you share no life experience with.

I'm sure you would have been one of the kids to get out, seem like you've got a lot of common sense.

LOL.

are you saying without a basketball career or a rap career, young black men can't make it?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Do they even want to make it?

Wouldn't they lose victim status?

Edit: Realized people don't know me, so the hint of sarcasm might be lost. I know plenty of young black men doing well or fighting hard to make it.

They just aren't the loudest right now

edit on 9/1/2020 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is inversion. It is backwards. It is wrong is right. The founders of BLM are witches and not the good kind. Hillary Clinton is a witch, and not the good kind. Everything being upside down is a sign of "satanic" leadership.

These role models were picked on purpose.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

When the argument = Satan you've gone off the deep end.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Saint George of fentanyl
Saint Jacob the domestic
Saint travon of Skittles

LOL.

are you saying without a basketball career or a rap career, young black men can't make it?

The reality that it's easier to become an NBA star or rapper than it is to become a middle class dude with an education, because it costs so much more money to get there...

Pretty disgusting.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DustDoses

I know people who made it. They are good people hard workers, driven to succeed. I agree, not everyone can do it, but everyone has the opportunity. If all things are considered, those in low income neighborhoods likely have more organic opportunities then those who some call "privileged", just by the nature of progress.

Excuses are easy, making it takes work.
edit on 1-9-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Saint George of fentanyl
Saint Jacob the domestic
Saint travon of Skittles

LOL.

We already have lower testing standards for minorities to get into college and scholarships specifically for that, affirmative action where race must be considered when employing. No one is forcing anyone to work #ty retail jobs in an expensive city, doesn't matter what color you are.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Fools

When the argument = Satan you've gone off the deep end.

I do not believe in a Satan. I believe that the people that run BLM and in other places of leadership do. Their "faith" is what matters. Not my lack of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I do not believe in a Satan. I believe that the people that run BLM and in other places of leadership do.

Yo-kay.

There's enough wrong with everyone right now that we don't need to be attributing some made up fantasy being to the problems.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: DustDoses

I know people who made it. They are good people hard workers, driven to succeed. I agree, not everyone can do it, but everyone has the opportunity. If all things are considered, those in low income neighborhoods likely have more organic opportunities then those who some call "privileged", just be the nature of progress.

Excuses are easy, making it takes work.

Coming from a rough inner city, I don't know a single guy who made it (a couple girls). What people are you talking about? I know some guys who went on to make 25/hour with a city job, but they are in the vast minority. And that's not a degree.

So you're telling me they actually have MORE opportunities yet somehow collectively all just decided not to take them.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

...drugged up felon will do in 50 years?

I don't know... make pillows, donate to Trump and push an entirely unproven, toxic 'COVID-cure??

We're still looking for a moral example to match yours but the bottom of the barrel isn't deep enough. I mean, to compete, we need someone who:

1. Is a serial adulterer
  2. Defrauded people with their fake university
  3. Was sued for racial discrimination
  4. Has multiple sexual assault complaints against them
  5. Defrauded people through their fake non-profit
  6. Dismantled all government oversight
  7. Hired a rogues-gallery of indicted/convicted slime while telling brain-dead followers he's 'draining the swamp'
  8. Has promulgated over 20,000 lies/untruths in just under 4yrs
  9. Was impeached
  10. Routinely stokes violence and division
  11. Buddies around with a pedophile

Yea... it's gonna take some work to beat this.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Literally every role model is left. The right is so mad about this they call them terrorists or pedophiles.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I suppose if your a right leaning supporter/voter you will not see any on the left

ergo

If your a left leaning supporter/voter you will not see any on the right either

I guess its down to ones personal bias as to what is deemed right and wrong for you, no point in looking for something you will never find and yet both sides will say they cant see a morale compass in the opposition, its why I deem ALL politicians to be useless self serving plebbs

has this song ever been more apt, it will remain timeless as long as the 2 party system rules over most nations

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join