It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California fatal shooting/ crowd responds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: game over man

Actually it was very good advice I gave, in my first post in this thread.

Don't fight the cops, you won't get shot.

Of course you'd rather people fought the cops, obviously. Which is just weird and really, not very smart.

Step 1: Don't attack cops.

Step 2: Don't murder people because you are too weak and lazy to do your job correctly.

These two things don't have to be mutually exclusive.

*shrugs*

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

There will not be as many riots in California because the DNC believes that it has the entire state locked down in their camp. Also, the DNC is starting to figure out that on a national level it is hurting them at the polls.

Not saying there won't be any. Just saying that they will be tamed fairly quickly.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

There will not be as many riots in California because the DNC believes that it has the entire state locked down in their camp. Also, the DNC is starting to figure out that on a national level it is hurting them at the polls.

Not saying there won't be any. Just saying that they will be tamed fairly quickly.

Interesting theory, yet democrats have Oregon locked in and the riots are daily.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Very good point. CA has no chance of voting R in electoral college. Ever.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Don’t fight cops and you won’t get shot.

There.

I’ve solved this issue.

What’s next?

Training cops to do their job and arrest unarmed people properly rather than murdering them. (i.e solving the issue at it's root cause, not the symptoms).

Story is too odd and makes little sense at the moment to draw a conclusion. If the officers claims that they shot the guy after he dropped a gun are true, I don't see how the use of deadly force is allowed in this case. They need to hire competent people to be police, not people who rely on shooting unarmed people to make up for their innability to chase and apprehend them like the majority of police forces in the world do.
edit on 2-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This type of thing is happening so often I am now desensitized to it. Who cares. Let them get shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I saw this something doesnt sound right. If he dropped the clothes and the gun was in them doesnt that mean he dropped the gun?? And he would have had to dro the gun before he punched the officer i would think. So this just doesnt make alot of sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Another crim was shot?

BFD!

Anything important to report?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Was likely some combination of noncompliance or resisting arrest, combined with a fast movement and the sight of a gun

When those things come together it's time to drop the little dirtbag. He's a criminal with a gun, no further analysis needed

Cops are right, gangbangers are always wrong

Call it a good shoot and move on
edit on 9/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: dragonridr

Was likely some combination of noncompliance or resisting arrest, combined with a fast movement and the sight of a gun

When those things come together it's time to drop the little dirtbag. He's a criminal with a gun, no further analysis needed

Cops are right, gangbangers are always wrong

Call it a good shoot and move on

Doesnt mean it should be a death sentence just because he carried a gun. I carry regularly and i would hope the police just dont decide to shoot me because they see a gun. Until I see more im not going to say the cop was wrong but i will say If he dropped the gun he should not have been shot. And the way even the police make it sound thats exactly what happened.

It seems sometimes the police are to quick to take someones life I just watched the DC shooting and in his case he threw the gun and that got him killed. Im sure he was thinking get this as far away from me as possibe to avoid being shot and it didnt work. I dont think this is about race i think this was training we teach police officers to respond as soon as they see a gun.

www.fox5dc.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join