It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats, remember who you sleep with

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

What I see is the Democrat district attorney in Portland letting the Portland shooter off on weapons charges just a few weeks ago. I also see the Democrat Mayor and Democrat Governor doing absolutely nothing that helps make it safe for me to go to Portland.

That's why I'm voting solid red on my ballot for the first time in my life.

edit on 1 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

These are American cities. That you refuse to call them what they are should be enough for everyone to see your motivations. But I’m sure you share them with most people here who put party loyalty over loyalty to this country.

They are pure liberal cities. Anti American cities. take Portland for example the most liberal city in the country by far.

Liberal city council, liberal mayor, liberal governor, liberal police, drugs are basically legal.

And yet they have had 95 days of rioting there . It should be their Shangralah but they want to burn it down . It makes no sense and it is just a shining example of what voting for liberals does.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why aren't republican cities burning?

San Diego has had plenty of rioting. Jacksonville, FL, Fort Worth, TX. So far, on the list of largest cities with Republicsn mayors, rioting and the allowing of rioting with mass arrests, is 3/3.

Do news sites/channels blockinformation about rioting in Republican cities where you're from?

I didn't bother with sources because its super easy to find. In less than 15 seconds, any literate person should be able to confirm that rioting isn't anywhere nesr exclusive to Democrat-led cities.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How many people have ANTIFA killed yet? In comparison to the heroes of alt-right and the rest of the white supremacist low iq trailer trash?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek
Isn't one too many? Yet all of who you talked about have blood on their hands. Are your guys winning yet?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows
This is how they try and spin it..

Fact check: Antifa.com does redirect to Joebiden.com, but this is not proof of a link between the two

www.reuters.com... k-between-the-two-idUSKBN25S5C3

I cant believe people are stupid enough to believe this crap. But remember if you go against the narrative at all your'e the brainwashed one.

Pretty sure you can stop other websites from linking or redirecting to your site if you want too. Have seen manufacturers in my industry do just that all the time... joebiden.com doesn't want the link removed PERIOD
edit on 1-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're running in circles trying to figure out how to get around all of that. First the city leaders demanded police stand down, and blamed Trump for the violence. They ignored their cities burning and being taken over, and blamed Trump for the violence. Then they started to realize that Trump's numbers were going even higher, so they blame Trump for the violence. They're even starting to say that he's paying people to commit violence and riot under the guise of antifa and bLM. Now they realize that nothing they do is hurting Trump, and that's it's only helping, so some of their pet rocks, like Don Lemon, are saying that something needs to be done about the violence.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trumper worshippers keep ignoring this is happening while TRUMP is in office he is the most DEVISIVE president we have ever had...

a reply to: tamusan

You're the guy in the pink shirt. The melon represents the blame you're launching at Trump.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Gov. Brown just asked sheriffs in counties surrounding Portland to send in extra police personnel to help with law enforcement on the streets in Portland, and so far three of them have said no. They told her they see no point in exposing their people to the dangers and abuse on the ground if the people they arrest are just going to be released by the DA the next day to do it all over again. They said they won't consider it until Portland gets serious about law enforcement.

edit on 1-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
How many people have ANTIFA killed yet? In comparison to the heroes of alt-right and the rest of the white supremacist low iq trailer trash?

Yet they're one in the same with democrats... And you don't even see it, LMAO!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is the problem. The state police left because Portland was letting everyone go that they would arrest.

I don't see the current Portland officials making any changes either.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

That is the problem. The state police left because Portland was letting everyone go that they would arrest.

I don't see the current Portland officials making any changes either.

Portland has left and lefter, and the lefters are demanding Ted Wheeler resign because they think he's the problem. Somehow, I'm not sure things will get any better if they get their way. Do you?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Where is your firefighter proof of CITIES burning down. Surely this would be international news with black clouds of smoke in the air?

States are sending firetrucks and firefighters to California to help with wild fires.

This thread is highly offensive to firefighters who risk their life's.

9/11 never forget
edit on 1-9-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trumper worshippers keep ignoring this is happening while TRUMP is in office he is the most DEVISIVE president we have ever had...

ATS is having trouble, you post here. I think this is all your fault. Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense, never mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: network dude

why aren't republican cities burning?

San Diego has had plenty of rioting. Jacksonville, FL, Fort Worth, TX. So far, on the list of largest cities with Republicsn mayors, rioting and the allowing of rioting with mass arrests, is 3/3.

Do news sites/channels blockinformation about rioting in Republican cities where you're from?

I didn't bother with sources because its super easy to find. In less than 15 seconds, any literate person should be able to confirm that rioting isn't anywhere nesr exclusive to Democrat-led cities.

wait, they are on fire now? Can you link me to some articles? I'm speaking about Portland, Seattle, Chicago. Big cities, run by democrats, that are currently, at this moment, dealing with riots, fires, looting, death......I could go on.

And I'm well aware that a riot can happen anywhere. What you seem to be missing is there is a way to end them. Democratic cities aren't interested in that. If you want links, I can provide some, It'l only take like 15 seconds.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
antifa.com

Registrant WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Org WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Country pa
Registrar NAMECHEAP INC NameCheap, Inc.
IANA ID: 1068
URL: www.namecheap.com...
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com

(p)

Registrar Status clientTransferProhibited
Dates 6,705 days old
Created on 2002-04-24
Expires on 2021-04-24
Updated on 2019-10-23

Name Servers DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM (has 6,482,736 domains)
DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM (has 6,482,736 domains)

Tech Contact WhoisGuard Protected
WhoisGuard, Inc.
P.O. Box 0823-03411,
Panama, Panama, pa

(p) (f)
IP Address 104.31.76.115 - 594 other sites hosted on this server

IP Location United States Of America - Texas - Dallas - Cloudflare Inc.
ASN United States Of America AS13335 CLOUDFLARENET, US (registered Jul 14, 2010)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
IP History 29 changes on 29 unique IP addresses over 16 years

Registrar History 2 registrars

Hosting History 8 changes on 7 unique name servers over 18 years
Hosting History 

 Website

Website Title 500 SSL negotiation failed:

Response Code 500
Terms 4,758 (Unique: 1,347, Linked: 18)
Images 0 (Alt tags missing: 0)
Links 12 (Internal: 10, Outbound: 2)

Current server of Antifa.Com, as of 2010 (Being the second only, and still steward) is CloudFare, Inc. Out of San Fransico, Ca. .

Cloudflare-logo-vector.svg

Type
Public

Traded as
NYSE: NET

ISIN
US18915M1071

Industry
Internet

Founded
July 2009; 11 years ago

Headquarters
San Francisco, California, US

Key people
Matthew Prince (CEO)

Services
Reverse proxy service

Revenue
Increase US$287.02 million[1] (2019)

Operating income
Decrease US$−107.95 million[1] (2019)

Net income
Decrease US$−105.83 million[1] (2019)

Website
www.cloudflare.com

DNS Records for antifa.com

Hostname

Type

TTL

Priority

Content

antifa.com SOA 3600 dns1.registrar-servers.com hostmaster@registrar-servers.com 1598837003 43200 3600 604800 3601
antifa.com NS 1799 dns1.registrar-servers.com
antifa.com NS 1799 dns2.registrar-servers.com
antifa.com A 1323 192.64.119.246
www.antifa.com A 1677 192.64.119.246

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm hoping some of those good jobs relocate to my red county. That should help me sell for high when I go back abroad, which I am doing once my dog departs us.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is odd, it takes us to Joe Biden's campaign.
Reuters

One in the same?

Joe Biden is Antifa!
edit on 1-9-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

How do you take your kool-aid,straight up or over
ice?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Wow,I can't believe what I just read,my favorite part is...
the white supremacist low IQ trailer trash.
My opinion...antifa will probably focus their time for now
with burning,rioting and looting.I am sure the killing will
start around the election,or after.

<< 1    3 >>

join