It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats, remember who you sleep with

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
type "antifa.com". don't worry, it won't take you to a bad place, just a really dumb one.

BLM, Antifa. These are the bedfellows of the left. These are also the groups currently burning down democratic cities. I'm not sure of the strategy here, but there must be one. It has the markings of Justice Democrats. If you don't know who they are, you need to educate yourself quick. They are the group that put AOC and the SQUAD in power. They are the one's who pull Biden's strings.(I think)

But this isn't just about election 2020, this needs to transcend into election 2022. When it comes time for the house and Senate to be controlled by a party, and I hope you do your due diligence and find out who the Justice Democrats are, you will be able to decide if you want to seed control to a group such as that.

I am firmly aware that both parties suck. Perhaps soon, more can emerge and give us all real choices. But until that happens, we have to look at the big picture. Destruction , mayhem, and removing police power, or sanity, law and order, and serenity. I'm just a simple person, I stay home mostly. I won't bother you unless you ask for help. But I can't live in a nation where I am afraid to go to a big city. And I'm not afraid I'll get hurt, I'm afraid I will be put in a position where I have to make a choice to die or kill someone. I'm still not sure how that would end up. I have no desire to take a life. But I also don't travel without a weapon. We need some drastic changes. It needs to start with our leadership.

End the darkness, end the sadness. End the madness. Vote these idiots OUT.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
For the record, I'd like to point out that most Antifa hate Biden as much as they do Trump.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Let me know when they start assaulting people with biden hats.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is how they try and spin it..

Fact check: Antifa.com does redirect to Joebiden.com, but this is not proof of a link between the two

www.reuters.com... k-between-the-two-idUSKBN25S5C3

I cant believe people are stupid enough to believe this crap. But remember if you go against the narrative at all your'e the brainwashed one.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 2020blows

They are butthurt that Bernie lost. I see them whining on Facebook about how people are trying to force them to vote for their oppressor (Biden).

Rejoice in this. It's another reason Trump will probably win.

edit on 1 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You haven't seen the money trail.

It goes to Democrat money launderer, Act Blue, then to Joe Biden's campaign.

Why do you think Joe did not mention Antifa or BLM in his delayed Anti-Violence speech yesterday?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows
This is how they try and spin it..

Fact check: Antifa.com does redirect to Joebiden.com, but this is not proof of a link between the two

www.reuters.com... k-between-the-two-idUSKBN25S5C3

I cant believe people are stupid enough to believe this crap. But remember if you go against the narrative at all your'e the brainwashed one.

did the Democrats embrace BLM?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Everyone embraced BLM, and it sends the money to Act Blue who sends it on to Democrats.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why do you think Joe did not mention Antifa or BLM in his delayed Anti-Violence speech yesterday?

I know . Im on your side
just pointing out the way the media is spinning it as "it doesnt mean they are connected" When of course it means they are connected.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows

originally posted by: carewemust

I know . Im on your side
just pointing out the way the media is spinning it as "it doesnt mean they are connected" When of course it means they are connected.

this should not be a "my side, your side" issue. It should be a right or wrong issue. I cannot fathom how it's not.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
type "antifa.com". don't worry, it won't take you to a bad place, just a really dumb one.

BLM, Antifa. These are the bedfellows of the left. These are also the groups currently burning down democratic cities. I'm not sure of the strategy here, but there must be one. It has the markings of Justice Democrats. If you don't know who they are, you need to educate yourself quick. They are the group that put AOC and the SQUAD in power. They are the one's who pull Biden's strings.(I think)

But this isn't just about election 2020, this needs to transcend into election 2022. When it comes time for the house and Senate to be controlled by a party, and I hope you do your due diligence and find out who the Justice Democrats are, you will be able to decide if you want to seed control to a group such as that.

I am firmly aware that both parties suck. Perhaps soon, more can emerge and give us all real choices. But until that happens, we have to look at the big picture. Destruction , mayhem, and removing police power, or sanity, law and order, and serenity. I'm just a simple person, I stay home mostly. I won't bother you unless you ask for help. But I can't live in a nation where I am afraid to go to a big city. And I'm not afraid I'll get hurt, I'm afraid I will be put in a position where I have to make a choice to die or kill someone. I'm still not sure how that would end up. I have no desire to take a life. But I also don't travel without a weapon. We need some drastic changes. It needs to start with our leadership.

C'moooon honestly? I'm sure this Trump trolling again, didn't he do something similar at the last election? Can't remember the specifics but he bought the domain for something and directed it to his own or Hillary's website, someone with better memory might chime in?

It's funny.

I'm sure Antifa are getting spoon fed money by insurgent far left radicals within your government, but this isn't anywhere close to being proof of that.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

BLM, Antifa. These are the bedfellows of the left.

Yes.

Anti-Fascism is a left wing ideology. Because fascism is invariably right wing. As we see in everyone who adheres to this manufactured worldview where anti-fascists are the real fascists.

That’s a load of crap.

And it’s apparent to everyone who hasn’t traded their brain for Republican Party loyalty.

These are also the groups currently burning down democratic cities.

These are American cities. That you refuse to call them what they are should be enough for everyone to see your motivations. But I’m sure you share them with most people here who put party loyalty over loyalty to this country.

I agree. Though I’m sure we disagree on who the idiots are. America under Donald Trump has turned into everything you guys said the left would turn it into. Yet you guys still blame it on everyone else but the people who caused it.

Republicans can’t be trusted about anything. Every argument is in bad faith. Every statement is nothing but propagandized BS to make your side not look like the fascist lying douchebags your leaders are. Everyone sees it. And none of you care. Which puts you in the same corner as the people raping this country for their own benefit.

Way to nosedive your whole generation. But I guess the silver lining is that after the Presidency of Donald Trump no one will mistake the Republican Party or anyone in it for anything other than the lying traitorous leeches they are.

You all are fighting a losing battle. And nothing, nothing you say or do can stop the change that is coming.

Have a nice day.

edit on 1-9-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

it sounds like a hit job. But you cannot deny the ties to BLM, the money going to the Democratic party. The way ANTIFA in it's very existence is denied by the left, while anyone with a pulse and working eyes can see them.

This is all very real, and very scary.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

why aren't republican cities burning?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
When Harris said the riots will continue even if they are elected, she meant that they have absolutely no control over those people rioting.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yes.

Anti-Fascism is a left wing ideology. Because fascism is invariably right wing. As we see in everyone who adheres to this manufactured worldview where anti-fascists are the real fascists.

That’s a load of crap.

And it’s apparent to everyone who hasn’t traded their brain for Republican Party loyalty.

These are American cities. That you refuse to call them what they are should be enough for everyone to see your motivations. But I’m sure you share them with most people here who put party loyalty over loyalty to this country.

I agree. Though I’m sure we disagree on who the idiots are. America under Donald Trump has turned into everything you guys said the left would turn it into. Yet you guys still blame it on everyone else but the people who caused it.

Republicans can’t be trusted about anything. Every argument is in bad faith. Every statement is nothing but propagandized BS to make your side not look like the fascist lying douchebags your leaders are. Everyone sees it. And none of you care. Which puts you in the same corner as the people raping this country for their own benefit.

Way to nosedive your whole generation. But I guess the silver lining is that after the Presidency of Donald Trump no one will mistake the Republican Party or anyone in it for anything other than the lying traitorous leeches they are.

You all are fighting a losing battle. And nothing, nothing you say or do can stop the change that is coming.

Have a nice day.

I like reading your posts because they are always insane.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: underwerks

Yes.

That’s a load of crap.

Have a nice day.

I like reading your posts because they are always insane.

I was just sitting here wondering to myself how that poor feller can believe what he just said and function normally. He either thinks that fascism means the opposite of what it means or he's part of the fascist groups that makeup antifa and bLM.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Kinda ironic the Democrats kept calling all the rioting and looting "Peaceful" and now blame Trump after Democrats denied the violence

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
trumper worshippers keep ignoring this is happening while TRUMP is in office he is the most DEVISIVE president we have ever had...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trumper worshippers keep ignoring this is happening while TRUMP is in office he is the most DEVISIVE president we have ever had...

When I was nine, my Dad wouldn't buy me a new bike so I lit the garage on fire. He kicked my ass so bad I never got the chance to tell him it was his fault, that divisive S.O.B.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join