It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Cannot Think Anything Through

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: JAGStorm

I’m saying bad Tweets are the worst if you re-elect. If he has the next four years free to tour the circuit, wouldn’t that be worse for Dem point of view?

I don't know, I'm not a Dem, but tweets don't matter one way or other to me. If I don't like one, I keep on scrolling. It's amazing how many people aren't able to do that.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don’t watch Trinity Broadcast Network (does it still exist?) and don’t complain about it being there (if it is still).

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Ahabstar

Are you seriously warning people that if we don't elect Trump, we might have to deal with really horrible Tweets..

The point as I see it is that as much as a bunch of a$$4073$ and hinderances as Hussein and his crowd have been toward the incumbent, if Trump is voted out of office, he has every justification to let loose a no-holds-barred offensive on them. And as they have shown themselves to be incompetent and ineffective and to be running on nothin ofg more than a "we're-not-Trump" platform, appealing to the ORANGE-MAN-BAD crowd, they will find themselves in a very tight and very vulnerable defensive posture as things around them crumble.

Of course, we'd expect them to continue to blame their collapse on Donald Trump because it's what they do, but he'll be in a position to pull off the gloves and bloody them pretty badly. Not having the demands of office decor on him - which even now he skirts - he will show no quarter and they will receive no mercy.
:
edit on 2020 9 01 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: ketsuko

Investigations mean little.

You don't investigate without a whiff of evidence. I don't care about the politics here because they're irrelevant when it comes to the proper dealings of investigating potential criminal behaviour.

Oh, yes, you do. The Steele Dossier was pretty much made up out of whole cloth rumors that could not be substantiated, and they ran an entire impeachment on it.

Now you’re just making stuff up. The impeachment had absolutely nothing to do with the Steele report.

There were two articles of impeachment: one was for abuse of power for seeking a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian President, the other was for obstruction of Congress.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Portland asks for law enforcement help and sorrounding agencies refuse.

Another example of democrats not thinking anything through. It seems the governor of Oregon asked sheriffs of surrounding law enforcement agencies to send more manpower to help maintain order in Portland, but told her no.

It seems they have no interest in putting their own men and women in harm's way for a city where the AG refuses to seriously prosecute the rioters and they get released to go back to the streets the next day, and they told her as much. No help for Portland until the city gets serious about enforcing the law against those apprehended each night.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

They had nothing to go on with out that Dossier.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So what about the rest who hate the 2 party system and despise both sides equally?

Dems this dems that. Your whole op is about Trump. # Trump, what's in it for the average Joe?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RAY1990

Investigations mean little.

You don't investigate without a whiff of evidence. I don't care about the politics here because they're irrelevant when it comes to the proper dealings of investigating potential criminal behaviour.

Oh, yes, you do. The Steele Dossier was pretty much made up out of whole cloth rumors that could not be substantiated, and they ran an entire impeachment on it.

Now you’re just making stuff up. The impeachment had absolutely nothing to do with the Steele report.

There were two articles of impeachment: one was for abuse of power for seeking a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian President, the other was for obstruction of Congress.

en.wikipedia.org...

You are right. The impeachment had to do with other ridiculous goose chases there were no better than the Dossier.

Quid pro quo = diplomacy. Its well within the power of POTUS to make an offer in exchange. Its how diplomacy works. "You withdraw troops, we withdraw troops" is quid pro quo. The fact that half the nation ignored that to support an impeachment proves how stupid half the nation is.

Obstruction of Congress = separation of powers. The president is under no obligation to report to Congress. If Congress wants to check his power, they do it through SCOTUS. The fact that this didn't happen proves that they had nothing to obstruct to begin with. But again, that half the nation would believe this proves that half the nation is stupid.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So what about the rest who hate the 2 party system and despise both sides equally?

Dems this dems that. Your whole op is about Trump. # Trump, what's in it for the average Joe?

Shouldn't be much of anything in it for the average Joe. The president has the power to veto what Congress sends on and the power of the bully pulpit to ask Congress to act. You should be asking your Senatorial candidates and House candidates that question. If you want to know what's in it for you, then you ask them what they want Congress to put into legislation and what that means for you.

Of course, the House especially has been squarely focuses on ORANGE MAN BAD and not much else aside from sending on progressive wish list bills, but if that's what you want, then they've been doing it.

The Senate has had a different focus, but then, it is understand right now that Democrats and Republicans are sharply divided on what is best for the average Joe, and even on what their average Joes want from them.

Where you might want everything responsible paid for by others via government taxation. I would prefer to continue being responsible for those things on my own out of my own pockets. I prefer the freedom that affords me, even if it isn't much fun to have the bills. I would wager that to the politicians, we're both average Joes.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

The average Joe should be enjoying the show knowing full well that the POTUS has very, very little to do with their day to day life except as the answer to a question testing your cognitive awareness: Who is the POTUS?

Obama was a major exception to the rule because he knowingly signed a bill into law that was Unconstitutional (Obamacare). Because anyone with a basic reading comprehension, let alone a self proclaimed Constitutional Scholar, knows full well there is no enumerated power that allows the federal government to require the people to purchase a good or service. Any insistence that they can is a willing forfeiture of being a “citizen of” to becoming a “subject of” the United States.

Or did Nancy not read that before she found out what was in it?
edit on 1-9-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Glad to see they will not cooperate with the terrorists.
Let it burn.

This for sure is a backwind the Dem's did not see coming.
Got Joe out of the basement for an entire day.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This one is a gem of an example here, the harder
they try the worse it gets for them.

mobile.twitter.com...

Look at the guy/girl on the right and watch their
face and eyes after Joy Reid bloops this one out.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Dems Cannot Think Anything Through

They are doing a good job in their plan to destroy the US

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join