It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken brain BIDEN says Trump is stroking violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: mtnshredder

You know....that thing.....that thing you call a “trick”, you know....that thing.....

That's an example of Biden using an anti-stuttering trick,

If Biden wants to denounce violence he may want to start by not having antifa directed to his site but we now why NONE of these a-holes will call out antifa and their violence don’t we?

Joe Biden can't do that any more than President Trump can stop Joe Biden's Campaign from using Keep America Great to blast Trump.

And, Joe Biden has denounced the violence. Trump has not. Trump has conflated peaceful demonstrations with riots and has endorsed the violence that his own supporters perpetuate.

So you’re a intergalactic being, interesting. Tell us about your planet.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I wasn't discussing Trump, nor did I claim here to champion him.

Mr.Bidens inability to properly use correct nouns, retain frames of reference, objective retention of physical orientation, facial recognition, and other mental accuity issues are not stuttering.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wait, so now the left is aiding and abetting Trump's diabolical plan to buy up real estate?

I'm getting whiplash.

The only agenda Donny has...and I grew up with him in the news outta prep school 50 some years back...is furthering the Trump dynasty...including the ever anticipated President Jared.

I think Barron's scarier. Watch. 20 some yrs...if their dad-father-in-law don't blow us all to Kingdom Come...which is a distinct possibility

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

I'm a gonna trust the professionals before I take the opinionated prognosis of some random person on the internet whose only credentials are their claim to also stutter.

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 1-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It IS Trumps presidentship right now

This is the new leftist talking point and defense for all the criminal behaviour going on in the US right now.

That's literally all they have. I've seen a few other leftists saying the exact same thing.

They never dared say that when the economy was an all-time high.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

I'm a gonna trust the professionals before I take the opinionated prognosis of some random person on the internet whose only credentials are their claim to also stutter.

www.theatlantic.com...

If it was just his clamouring that would be one thing, but it's not. It's a slew of other symptoms which I listed, which you then ignored.. I do appreciate the apeal to authority, Let's me know how big or little the words I use should be.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It IS Trumps presidentship right now

This is the new leftist talking point and defense for all the criminal behaviour going on in the US right now.

That's literally all they have. I've seen a few other leftists saying the exact same thing.

They never dared say that when the economy was an all-time high.

Very true.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Biden strokes young ladies, sicko.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If he is masterful at hiding his stuttering why the hell does he do it soo much. Does his speech writer still not know at this point?

It doesn't seem like he is willing to actually go over his speeches beforehand to determine problem spots. He may have had a stutter that he used to be able to work through with more cognitive function, but he has lost the ability to overcome.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Biden strokes young ladies, sicko.

A woman who was 13 year old old at the time, filed a formal complaint about Joe Biden 3 months ago and was slapped down hard.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2020 by Poofmander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: incoserv

It IS Trumps presidentship right now. Does it look like he wants to heal and unite your nation?

No.

Like I said ... The level of gaslighting that these people engage in is astounding.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join