It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken brain BIDEN says Trump is stroking violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

You know....that thing.....that thing you call a “trick”, you know....that thing.....

That's an example of Biden using an anti-stuttering trick,

If Biden wants to denounce violence he may want to start by not having antifa directed to his site but we now why NONE of these a-holes will call out antifa and their violence don’t we?

Joe Biden can't do that any more than President Trump can stop Joe Biden's Campaign from using Keep America Great to blast Trump.

And, Joe Biden has denounced the violence. Trump has not. Trump has conflated peaceful demonstrations with riots and has endorsed the violence that his own supporters perpetuate.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

People who point out President Trump's flaws, continually forget what he says on the campaign trail, and last week at the RNC convention.

"WE are here (the White House), and YOU are not."

In other words, the bashing from the left, is pretty much toothless.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Look at this list the Guardian put out last year. So many crimes committed and the criminals screamed MAGA Trump 2020....here we are and right wingers are saying it never happened.

Well pics and it happened:

Link

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh now he has a speech impediment?
#ing comedy gold!

IS that news to you? Did you NOT know that? I guess you missed that part of the Convention when he addressed it and invited a young boy to speak on his challenges with his own speech impediment, stuttering, which he shares with Joe Biden.

www.motherjones.com...

Bidens issue isn't stuttering. I stutter when I speak, certain letter combinations cause me trouble..

Bidens issue is that he completely non-sequitor when he speaks. It's clearly not a stuttering issue.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Find your "unmute" button. Everybody has one.

Here's more confirmation for you just how "stable genius" President Trump is!

Another example of Trump's "Big Brain"!

edit on 1-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Others who also stutter disagree with you.

Op-Ed: What others see as Joe Biden’s mental slips, I see as the tricks of a master stutterer www.latimes.com...

WHY JOE BIDEN’S STUTTER IS A BIG DEAL www.futurity.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: game over man

People who point out President Trump's flaws, continually forget what he says on the campaign trail, and last week at the RNC convention.

"WE are here (the White House), and YOU are not."

In other words, the bashing from the left, is pretty much toothless.

Oh I agree, white supremacists have always run this country and continue to do so and Trump is the most vulgar about it. This is why people are rioting... systemic racism. Ever heard of it?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Trump states that the rioting and looting in Democrat cities is helping his campaign because the Democratic governing of the cities is not taking action to suppress it and Biden says that Trump is letting it happen to boost his re-election. Trump has tried to help these cities but they refuse the Feds help. Yes, because the Democrat cities are not procecuting the rioters, it will help Trump get re-elected. Biden is not only a dementia candidate, he is plain stupid I guess. Any Democrats that use his evaluation as conversation to back Biden should think about this, Biden is being delusional. You cannot focus on one point, you have to use array thinking to evaluate things logically...Who is Biden having write his speeches? They should be fired.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its seems its all over but the crying for the byebyedins and the knowingly ignorant supporters listening and watching the MSM ... Go Figure ...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Others who also stutter disagree with you.

Op-Ed: What others see as Joe Biden’s mental slips, I see as the tricks of a master stutterer www.latimes.com...

WHY JOE BIDEN’S STUTTER IS A BIG DEAL www.futurity.org...

Okay, you convinced me. I'll give him a "stutter pass" while I watch the debates. He's more than ready for the debates, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

That's it? That's all you got? Joe Biden, who has a speech impediment, said "stroking" instead of "stoking"?

At least he speaks in complete and coherent sentences. That's more than I can say Trump.

Now now, that's a lie. How much did your nose grow?

You call that mess "complete and coherent"? lol

Did you catch that mess of words about the virus? hah!!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So if right wing militants revolt if he is elect it will be his fault?

They are not winning this argument. This is playground come backs.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Leftists bend over backwards to riot, burn, loot and cause chaos in America....and then turn around to say "Look at what is happening in Trumps America"....fully ignoring the fact that THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THE PROBLEMS

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiabolicEdict
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Leftists bend over backwards to riot, burn, loot and cause chaos in America....and then turn around to say "Look at what is happening in Trumps America"....fully ignoring the fact that THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THE PROBLEMS

Precisely.

It would be funny it wasn't so tragic.

edit on 192020 by Wide-Eyes because: Oops

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

He's not stuttering. He's completely losing his train of thought. His issue, again is that he is unable to string coherent thoughts in a logical order for any span of length. He can't retain previously used thoughts and connect them to future thoughts, in order to expand upon broader points.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: incoserv

It IS Trumps presidentship right now. Does it look like he wants to heal and unite your nation?

No.

He'll no. He wants us to burn. So his real estate companies can make $$$$$$$$$$ rebuilding.

You know "President Baron" is on his way...it all in the plan

edit on 1-9-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wait, so now the left is aiding and abetting Trump's diabolical plan to buy up real estate?

I'm getting whiplash.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

He's not stuttering. He's completely losing his train of thought. His issue, again is that he is unable to string coherent thoughts in a logical order for any span of length. He can't retain previously used thoughts and connect them to future thoughts, in order to expand upon broader points.

If you say so.

What's Trump's excuse?

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Donald Trump: 19 July 2016, Sun City’s Magnolia Hall in South Carolina

"Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

Donald Trump: "Salute to America" speech at the Lincoln Memorial on July 4th, talking about the year 1775.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Flashback lol

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Here's an article from 2019 listing many examples of Trump stroking violence.

Link

The more threads like this being pumped out is evidence that white supremacy is on the rise.

Keep stoking that fire🔥🔥🔥

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join