It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken brain BIDEN says Trump is stroking violence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don’t buy it, he was told to say that to justify his incoherence.

Educate yourself.

Op-Ed: What others see as Joe Biden’s mental slips, I see as the tricks of a master stutterer www.latimes.com...

Pundits and journalists describe Biden’s speeches as filled with moments of “bumbling” and “stumbling,” triggering questions about the candidate’s mental fitness and hinting at possible age-related cognitive decline. The media regularly use these theories as an opportunity to explore the issue of age as it relates to the candidate, and to question whether Biden is up to the exhaustive challenge of running for the nation’s highest office.

While some of Biden’s comments are indeed mistakes, his stutter is also a lifelong challenge that he has openly discussed during interviews,

“THE FACT THAT BIDEN STILL STUTTERS AND MIGHT BE PRESIDENT IS POWERFUL FOR YOUNG CHILDREN WHO SPEAK LIKE HIM…”

A common misconception is that stuttering is obvious when it occurs. However, many instances of stuttering go unnoticed: Speech interruptions can be subtle and imperceptible to listeners, and may not look like “obvious” stuttering, especially to non-expert observers. Speakers who stutter may also try to minimize or avoid overt stuttering moments, due to a history of negative reactions from their listeners. Many people who stutter experience a lifetime of being laughed at, mimicked, and bullied.

In an attempt to head off these negative reactions, speakers may stop speaking before stuttering becomes noticeable, or they may change words or say “uh” or “um” if they know they are about to overtly stutter. All of these attempts to avoid or conceal stuttering—which can become an integral part of the moment of stuttering itself—come at a cost.

For example, during a recent Town Hall, Biden avoided saying President Obama’s name to prevent his stuttering from coming to the surface (i.e., he stuttered on “Obama,” stopped himself before it became noticeable, and says, “My boss” instead). What many perceived as Biden “forgetting” Obama’s name was actually Biden’s attempt to get through stuttering as quickly and comfortably as he could in that moment. Biden was subsequently mocked and ridiculed in the media.

WHY JOE BIDEN’S STUTTER IS A BIG DEAL www.futurity.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's EXACTLY how it played yesterday. I was watching the live feed on my lunch break. Just about choked when it started to loop!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Yet you type in ANTIFA.com and it takes you to Biden’s website.

You think that's Biden's doing? That's ignorant!

Keep America Great

wait a damn minute. You know that typing antifa.com will take you to joebiden.com, yet you deflect with some propaganda instead of admitting the fact? I know you are dishonest, but this is weak sauce even for you.

Antifa, BLM are yours to own. I see that as an amazing point to hammer home for this election, and to retake the house and keep the Senate in 2 years.

Democrats, the party of hate, fire, death and riots. Wear it proudly sookie.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Educate yourself.

Op-Ed: What others see as Joe Biden’s mental slips, I see as the tricks of a master stutterer www.latimes.com...

Pundits and journalists describe Biden’s speeches as filled with moments of “bumbling” and “stumbling,” triggering questions about the candidate’s mental fitness and hinting at possible age-related cognitive decline. The media regularly use these theories as an opportunity to explore the issue of age as it relates to the candidate, and to question whether Biden is up to the exhaustive challenge of running for the nation’s highest office.

While some of Biden’s comments are indeed mistakes, his stutter is also a lifelong challenge that he has openly discussed during interviews,

“THE FACT THAT BIDEN STILL STUTTERS AND MIGHT BE PRESIDENT IS POWERFUL FOR YOUNG CHILDREN WHO SPEAK LIKE HIM…”

A common misconception is that stuttering is obvious when it occurs. However, many instances of stuttering go unnoticed: Speech interruptions can be subtle and imperceptible to listeners, and may not look like “obvious” stuttering, especially to non-expert observers. Speakers who stutter may also try to minimize or avoid overt stuttering moments, due to a history of negative reactions from their listeners. Many people who stutter experience a lifetime of being laughed at, mimicked, and bullied.

In an attempt to head off these negative reactions, speakers may stop speaking before stuttering becomes noticeable, or they may change words or say “uh” or “um” if they know they are about to overtly stutter. All of these attempts to avoid or conceal stuttering—which can become an integral part of the moment of stuttering itself—come at a cost.

For example, during a recent Town Hall, Biden avoided saying President Obama’s name to prevent his stuttering from coming to the surface (i.e., he stuttered on “Obama,” stopped himself before it became noticeable, and says, “My boss” instead). What many perceived as Biden “forgetting” Obama’s name was actually Biden’s attempt to get through stuttering as quickly and comfortably as he could in that moment. Biden was subsequently mocked and ridiculed in the media.

Nope don’t care.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's uncanny how incoherent Biden is and how often he doesn't complete a sentence. He didn't even complete them in the primary debates, he would rescind his own time because he couldn't finish his sentence FFS.

I saw a vid recently debunking the speech impediment schtick. (I've been searching for it these last 20 minutes. Hopefully somebody can find it.)

Basically he does not stutter or gaffe in older speeches when he wasn't a senile set of old bagpipes yet. I think they're just trying to drum up sympathy here to downplay and deflect from the mental deterioration.

I have to retract this one. I did find an older vid of Biden talking about his stutter so, we'll have to go with it.

Too bad that still doesn't explain why he can't put a sentence together to sell a bucket of water to a burning man.

edit on 1-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Keep America Great

Yeah, nice leftist propaganda hit piece you got there. Written by idiots, for idiots that couldn’t critically think their way out of a paper bag. You believe anything and everything they tell you to believe don’t you? Sad #.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know that typing antifa.com will take you to joebiden.com, yet you deflect with some propaganda instead of admitting the fact?

I believe you, but I haven't tried typing in antifa.com. However, I'm sure that's a redirection trick that someone played on the Biden campaign. Just like the Biden Campaign bought KeepAmericaGreat.com to play a trick on Trump's campaign. The same trick has been done countless times.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I remember. He was well known for being a do-nothing and I remember thinking to myself, "Biden HAD to have been Obama's pick for VP as more of an insurance type of thing to make any chance of assassination or impeachment look like a bad idea because it would mean Biden taking over." But when he spoke, he didn't stutter or cut his words short. And I remember how idiotic he looked when he constantly laughed during his VP debate with Ryan. I think he was heading downhill at that point. Add almost a decade to that and you can just about poke a fork in him.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: LSU2018

That's EXACTLY how it played yesterday. I was watching the live feed on my lunch break. Just about choked when it started to loop!

Holy damn, that's insane! I don't know how I haven't seen this until now.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Keep America Great

Yeah, nice leftist propaganda hit piece you got there. Written by idiots, for idiots that couldn’t critically think their way out of a paper bag. You believe anything and everything they tell you to believe don’t you? Sad #.

!
Backatcha! You believe the lie that Joe Biden bought antifa.com as a campaign tool, instead of recognizing a common redirection trick.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Biden sure likes using that "stroking" word, doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

You know that typing antifa.com will take you to joebiden.com, yet you deflect with some propaganda instead of admitting the fact?

I believe you, but I haven't tried typing in antifa.com. But that's a trick that someone played on the Biden campaign. Just like the Biden Campaign bought KeepAmericaGreat.com to play a trick on Trump's campaign. The same trick has been done countless times.

That was clever... Making a website about the president (linking them to Biden) that people won't use because they would use the same website they've used for the past 4 years. I wonder who the tard behind that bright idea was.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Educate yourself.

Nope don’t care.

That's okay. Nobody says that you need to like, empathize with or have patience with Joe Biden's gaffes.

Just don't do this!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Broken Brain Biden??? No. Check out the big words he strung together yesterday, in Pennsylvania.

COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years.
www.theyeshivaworld.com...

edit on 9/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Keep America Great

!
Backatcha! You believe the lie that Joe Biden bought antifa.com as a campaign tool, instead of recognizing a common redirection trick.

Stop making # up. I never said Biden”bought” antifa. Com. The fact that the bumbling idiot has their page redirected to Biden.com tells us all we need to know about Biden. You know....that thing.....that thing you call a “trick”, you know....that thing.....

If Biden wants to denounce violence he may want to start by not having antifa directed to his site but we now why NONE of these a-holes will call out antifa and their violence don’t we?
edit on 1-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Biden means, COVID has taken more lives this year than the past hundred years.

The truth is COVID has caused a baby boom with the lock-downs, an increase in lives.

The MSM is hiding this fact, more lives are being born from COVID-lock downs than dying from COVID itself.

edit on 1-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here's an article from 2019 listing many examples of Trump stroking violence.

Link

The more threads like this being pumped out is evidence that white supremacy is on the rise.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
No Sound. What is she saying? Is she somebody relevant to our lives?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow
COVID has been good for a lot of people who know how to get "their fair share" of the Trillions of dollars being thrown about by our government this year. God Bless Bernie Sanders!

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join