It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken brain BIDEN says Trump is stroking violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That's it? That's all you got? Joe Biden, who has a speech impediment, said "stroking" instead of "stoking"?

At least he speaks in complete and coherent sentences. That's more than I can say Trump.

Oh now he has a speech impediment?
#ing comedy gold!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

At least he speaks in complete and coherent sentences.

edit on 1-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

At least he speaks in complete and coherent sentences.

Jesus.
I’ve seen people falling down drunk speaking more coherently.
The level of stupidity is beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If we're voting based on linguistics, then.... Trump is not getting reelected 😭😂

OH yo semite

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
If we're voting based on linguistics, then.... Trump is not getting reelected 😭😂

Biden's mouth is just practicing social distancing from his brain, amiright?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Don't think it will be the last time we hear the words "BIDEN" and "STROKING" used in the same sentence.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yet you type in ANTIFA.com and it takes you to Biden’s website. Some of you ignorants on the left need to pull your firmly planted heads out of your a$$ and wake up, we’re not buying the BS your selling.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: incoserv

It IS Trumps presidentship right now. Does it look like he wants to heal and unite your nation?

No.

If you consider jailing criminals and those breaking the law then yes, he's trying to heal and unite the nation. Democrats are constantly looking and judging people by race, name one time Trump has done that. Then tell me it's not the democrats trying to take us back to pre civil rights times. And be honest.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

#ing comedy gold!

IS that news to you? Did you NOT know that? I guess you missed that part of the Convention when he addressed it and invited a young boy to speak on his challenges with his own speech impediment, stuttering, which he shares with Joe Biden.

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
German news only talks trash about Trump.

The German government and overall Germans..... HATE TRUMP.

Its called jealosy

originally posted by: Gothmog

It IS Trumps presidentship right now. Does it look like he wants to heal and unite your nation?

No.

I see the GDPR has y'all cut off from US news...

Germans don't like Trump because he told Germany that they needed to pay their fair share into NATO and he's a country first president. Germans are prideful, as are Americans so they report a lot of negative news on Trump that comes from CNN. That's why they don't like Trump. If these same Germans lived in America, they'd be as supportive of Trump as the rest of the patriots in America are. I talk about this often with a buddy I have who lives in Germany.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

At least he speaks in complete and coherent sentences. That's more than I can say Trump.

I can believe somebody actually typed that. Oh, it's you.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That's it? That's all you got? Joe Biden, who has a speech impediment, said "stroking" instead of "stoking"?

You've gotta be joking. Have you ever listened to Biden speak?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Sookie is the type of voter that votes by party only and then points and screams that we're the people who vote by party only. The fact that she said "at least he speaks in coherent and complete sentences" proves all we need to know that (s)he has never bothered to listen to Biden attempt to speak. It's uncanny how incoherent Biden is and how often he doesn't complete a sentence. He didn't even complete them in the primary debates, he would rescind his own time because he couldn't finish his sentence FFS.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

#ing comedy gold!

IS that news to you? Did you NOT know that? I guess you missed that part of the Convention when he addressed it and invited a young boy to speak on his challenges with his own speech impediment, stuttering, which he shares with Joe Biden.

www.motherjones.com...

Yes I missed the convention, I couldn’t sit through that rubbish without hanging myself.
I don’t buy it, he was told to say that to justify his incoherence.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Yet you type in ANTIFA.com and it takes you to Biden’s website.

You think that's Biden's doing? That's ignorant!

Keep America Great

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

#ing comedy gold!

www.motherjones.com...

Stuttering? Well I guess that would explain what happened yesterday during his supposedly "live" speech in Pittsburgh.

Yeah, that's a stutter allright LOLOL!

link   

No.

As I said, the gaslighting is rampant.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

No.

The sky is blue but if it threatened conservatives fragile view of the world they’d be here calling everyone an idiot that don’t see it as green.

Did you see Harris calling for more of this? She wants this to continue. Not Trump, not a right winger, HARRIS.
I know you are a super water carrier for the left, but even you must see this for what it is. Once we can all agree this is wrong, I think we can all find some common ground. This could not be more clear.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's uncanny how incoherent Biden is and how often he doesn't complete a sentence. He didn't even complete them in the primary debates, he would rescind his own time because he couldn't finish his sentence FFS.

I saw a vid recently debunking the speech impediment schtick. (I've been searching for it these last 20 minutes. Hopefully somebody can find it.)

Basically he does not stutter or gaffe in older speeches when he wasn't a senile set of old bagpipes yet. I think they're just trying to drum up sympathy here to downplay and deflect from the mental deterioration.

I debunked my own post.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

#ing comedy gold!

www.motherjones.com...

Stuttering? Well I guess that would explain what happened yesterday during his supposedly "live" speech in Pittsburgh.

Yeah, that's a stutter allright LOLOL!

No way man, that can't be real. Was that actually shown on television?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join