It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous provocation at the Victory Parade in Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Can't admit your county is responsible for millions of death can you?

Mine has a long list of bodies....

Yours still banning books?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Can't admit your county is responsible for millions of death can you?

Mine has a long list of bodies....

Yours still banning books?

Again. First, you will be responsible for the destruction of 19 million Russian people, civilians. And only then you can say something about Stalin.
Stalin did not destroy the Europeans, he did not burn people alive. did not destroy entire cities, did not take all the blood from children. This was done by the Europeans in Russia.
The Russians expect repentance from you.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm not European so whatever.

But you keep ignoring and deflecting the responsibility for the deaths of millions of political prisoners.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm not European so whatever.

But you keep ignoring and deflecting the responsibility for the deaths of millions of political prisoners.

To whom should we be accountable? Before you? You bear your responsibility, and we will bear ours.
By the way, during the 25 years of Stalin's rule, less than 3 million people were repressed, of whom slightly more than 800 thousand were executed. For 25 years. The rest is primitive propaganda
Can you bring American statistics on prisoners and executed?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Dude... Stalin killed a million with the great purge alone. No trials just executed.
His body count is much higher than that over his reign. The commies told you what they wanted you to hear.

Now for America...
Are you talking about people arrested and executed after a trial of their peers or are we including native Americans?
Cuz there are estimates all over the range about natives.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Dude... Stalin killed a million with the great purge alone. No trials just executed.
His body count is much higher than that over his reign. The commies told you what they wanted you to hear.

Now for America...
Are you talking about people arrested and executed after a trial of their peers or are we including native Americans?
Cuz there are estimates all over the range about natives.

Thank you for a great example of primitive propaganda. I am familiar with this propaganda. It is a product of Hollywood and numerous media and community organizations.
All archives are now declassified. Anyone can request and receive any document.
I'll tell you one story. In Russia there is such an NGO "Memorial". They made lists of those who were repressed during Stalin's time and were mainly representatives of a well-known nationality and the descendants of those Trotskyists and murderers of Russian people in the 1920s, whom Stalin repressed in the 1930s. They included in the lists all their relatives, as long as the names coincided. But still we could not count 600 thousand people. This fact is reflected on their website. But everywhere they talk about millions and even billions killed. This does not cause anything but laughter in Russia. This is intended for an external audience, as it is immediately picked up by foreign media. And we know who they belong to.
If you want to know the truth, ask the Russians.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The problem is the deaths Stalin oversaw were not recorded by the russians,Until well after the killings had begun leading to a skewed count.

Our country has a decent death toll as well no denying that. China has a even higher one most likely.

Can you find the KGB files on the creation of the palestinian people with the PLO's help btw?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

All of our nations bear a certain amount of guilt.

Have you forgotten about The Katyn Massacre where the NKVD killed 22,000 Polish people on the orders of Beria who in turn was instructed by the whole Soviet Politburo and Josef Stalin?

But hey, that's only 22,000 people.....I guess you can casually dismiss their deaths as well.

Literally hundreds of thousands of people in Russia and countries they occupied were killed in several purges during the time of the time of the USSR.
That is undeniable.....and failure to acknowledge and accept that is akin to Holocaust denial.

Now I don't believe that the sins of our Fathers are passed on to their children....but I do believe in honesty and transparency, do you?

As to allegations of 'dangerous provocation'......pot and kettle springs to mind.
How this Russian administration can complain about that given their recent interfering in other soveriegn countries domestic issues and their non-stop goading is quite frankly beyond me.

edit on 2/9/20 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The problem is the deaths Stalin oversaw were not recorded by the russians,Until well after the killings had begun leading to a skewed count.

Our country has a decent death toll as well no denying that. China has a even higher one most likely.

Can you find the KGB files on the creation of the palestinian people with the PLO's help btw?

The shooting in Katyn is a big fake. The Poles were shot by the German SS, and after 1991, when Russia was actually occupied, documents were falsified indicating the guilt of the USSR. Now that the archives are open and all the evidence is there, talking about the fault of the USSR is already bad manners. You are far behind the trends and live by the information of the late 20th century)))

You have persuaded me, in the coming days I will publish a killer material about the atrocities of Europeans. I didn't want to, but you made me do it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join