It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood gave money to bail out white nationalists.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
trendingpolitics.com...

Here’s an extended list of celebrities and politicians who’ve donated or solicited donations for bail money to such criminals.Chrissy Teigen. Teigen promised $200,000 as bail money for criminal rioters, posting to Twitter: “In celebration of whatever the f*** maga night is, I am committed to donating $100,000 to the bail outs of protestors across the country. The supermodel later upped it to $200,000: “Ooo they might need more money then. Make it $200,000,” she wrote. Steve Carell Carell promised $1,000 to the rioters’ bail via a donation to the “Minnesota Freedom Fund.”According to The New York Times, the fund brought in a whopping $20 million in four days. Seth Rogan. Rogan promised $1,000 to the Minnesota Freedom Fund.Janelle Monae. Monae promised $1,000 to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Don Cheadle. Cheadle promised $1,000 to the Minnesota Freedom Fund.

We were recently told that BLM isn't violent, and doesn't riot. So those who do Riot are "white nationalists". The police only arrested rioters. So Kaepernick is actually a white supremacist supporter.

“In fighting for liberation there‘s always retaliation,” Kaepernick said in a tweet on Friday. “We must protect our Freedom Fighters. We started a legal defense initiative to give legal representation to Freedom Fighters in Minneapolis paid for by [Your Rights Camp]."

I'm starting to get confused, I mean, I understand this is all Trump's fault, since he was mean enough to run for office, but why are things changing so rapidly. Why is the left now supporting white nationalists?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
America is really in a bad shape.

I don't know if it can recover.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

America will be just fine. We all have to play nice until after the election. Once that's over, the gloves come off and everyone can go back to work. This will all end soon, regardless of who wins.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

BLM is the new Confederacy.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

...a confederacy of dunces.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I liked their old flag better.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

$1,000 bucks from Carell? What a cheap bastard. He must have made a fortune in that TV series the British eventually stole from us. Same for Rogan, he probably spends more on weed in a day.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think this is actually doing us a great service, we get to see who supports the criminals and then we can boycott them and their so-called entertainment. Hit them in the wallet and their egos where it hurts. There are many movies/shows/sports I refuse to watch anymore and I have contacted advertisers in the past to let them know why I'm not buying their products. I'm just one person but if more people did this it would have an impact.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm just glad we can understand who supports the White Nationalists. I didn't know anyone who likes them, but now, I get it. The left is supporting them, likely due to nobody liking them, and the left is all inclusive and tolerant. I am humbled by their generosity.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

If there was a GoFundMe to throw some cash at aiming the giant meteor I'd be all over that.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I think this is actually doing us a great service, we get to see who supports the criminals and then we can boycott them and their so-called entertainment. Hit them in the wallet and their egos where it hurts. There are many movies/shows/sports I refuse to watch anymore and I have contacted advertisers in the past to let them know why I'm not buying their products. I'm just one person but if more people did this it would have an impact.

I gotta say, thank Cthulhu for Goya and S***-Fil-A, otherwise principled conservatives everywhere would starve while watching their blank TV screens.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

meteor lives matter. or am I not allowed to say that?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No lives matter, they're all equally worthless.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Bolides matter, you mineralist...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I feel like such a rock head.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

But astronomers and geologists disagree on the definitions. For Astronomers any fireball or in atmosphere exploder is bolide. The one in Russia a few years back was a superbolide due to the damage done. For a geologist it is any meteor that does an impact. Especially ones with the high iron and other mineral content so as to not burn up completely in the sky. So legends of swords made from a falling star or “came from the sky/god” were forged with recovered bolides.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

"Giant Boldie 2020"

nope, just not the same ring.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

He must have made a fortune in that TV series the British eventually stole from us

Lying bastard. The Office was on British TV long before you guys stole the idea.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Property matters over lives.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Technically we didn't steal it. Ricky gervais and Stephen merchant created both versions. Both are great shows. Kind of like how Gordon ramsay made both kitchen nightmares.
edit on 1-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join