It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a solution for the violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

MSNBC host Joy Reid gave a full-throated defense of Black Lives Matter, insisting demonstrators pushing for racial justice don't riot and blaming President Trump for the violence she said is being fueled by "white nationalist mobs."

Reid on Saturday shared a local Seattle report from June, suggesting that Black Lives Matter isn't responsible for the unrest because of the 81 arrests that were made at the time and included race in court documents, 32 were White and only eight of them were Black; in addition, more than 70 percent of those arrests were from outside the Seattle area.

I have a solution. Since the violent offenders aren't BLM, and are certainly white supremacists, or "white nationalists", we can arrest all agitators and execute them immediately. Hell, we can even do the guillotine thing we saw the lefties playing with not long ago. I mean, these criminals aren't there for the left, so they should be all in on this idea, and we on the right, don't want those crazy "white nationalists" giving us a bad name, so kill them all and everyone wins. If it happens this nice NEWS woman is wrong, then the idiots killed may have been Antifa, but I fail to see the difference in the long run.

What baffles me is why democratic prosecutors would be so nice and kind to white nationalists and just let them go after the Police were so nice in arresting them. Perhaps the democratic prosecutors are all white nationalists as well, and they have infiltrated the court system. I think that should be looked into.

But we all know BLM is a peaceful group, and has no desire to burn anything down, or hurt anyone. Help their cause and end the white nationalist movement here in it's tracks.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a good plan to me and I volunteer to be the Executioner.

My fee is deport 1000 illegals per execution out of U.S.

two birds....one stone.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

demonstrators pushing for racial justice don't riot

Sounds legit.

edit on 1-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I made a mistake in the OP, I said "Antifa". I forgot, they don't really exist, and are more of a myth. Please keep that in mind when you read the OP. Antifa isn't a real thing. So killing the "white nationalists" should excite everyone.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think more armed people especially teenagers is the solution.

OP is right, you're all right. Remember, if you can get away with it, technically you should.

Only people who can save the country are the pro gun group. It's on the constitution. Live by it to the very end. Let's not fold or falter now, power through it with more guns! 😍

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

no more gunz. I want a guillotine, like the left. And I want to help the left and BLM. They need to be able to get their message out without these white nationalists causing trouble. round them up and chop off their heads. I so want to be accepted by the woke.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Not only that, but we had Biden, Kamala, and many major celebrities paying the bail for these "white supremacist" agitators not too long ago.

Pretty strange thing for them to do huh?

ah nevermind I see you had a different post on that already.
edit on 1-9-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

And Harris was just calling for these riots to continue. What leadership! That won't age well at all. Like an egg salad sandwich with extra mayo left in the sun for 3 days.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Sorry, ummm, but there's riots now?

CNN always was saying how peaceful the (obviously) white nationalists are.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, that's the part I'm having a little trouble with. Celebrities and Democratic VP nominees are pumping money into funds to protect white nationalists.

And you wonder why Trump folks are scratching their heads.

When did White Nationalists become the darling of the left? Answer, about 4 hours ago due to an epic failure in logic.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Joy Reid?

Anyways, what she's too ignorant to realize is how many people in the black community are fed up with with the whole bLM thing because the bLM people were too stupid to avoid exposing their true intentions and the democrats were too stupid to see what it would do to their party for supporting it. How we got so many dummards into one group is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's crazy. I feel like I need some clarification from an outside source to assure me what I am seeing is real.
I swear, If Rod Searling peaks around the corner, I'm going to scream!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I'll take illegals over BLM people any day of the week. No one risked a border crossing to burn this country down, they want to be here and many I know support Trump even though they risk deportation. I work in construction, its 80% Latino and Hispanic people here. God help those little antifa childrens if they start burning in the Bario, they're better off going up against the KKK remnants then the local Puerto Ricans and Hondurans.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

How about some putters to work on the long range game.

At least we can both hate the woke....

You know mate, I'll just say this in all seriousness.

If you the same things you've always done,
Then you'll always get what you always got.

Unfortunately for the country neither side wants to yield nor compromise.

I pledged my allegiance to the flag. Not the state. When the time comes for real men and women to fight because they love this country, we will be there, no matter the side.

Country first. Mentalists second. I'll laugh at the "sides" instead of fighting for one.
edit on 1-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Violence is what it is. No use pretending anyone is in control.
Tempers flair, people get hurt.
A very old story.
The one thing that ensures it continues, it failing to acknowledge there is any reason for it.

It stems from the unconscious.
Gaining control of violent impulses is impossible for those who do not face what it is.
It is dangerous to be around those lacking the higher parts of consciousness.
It's always just a matter of time.

The most pitiful violence, comes from dick swinging.

Sometimes the only way out it through.
edit on 0000009023492America/Chicago01 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

careful, I hear looking for unity is frowned upon. But yea, country first always. Until the flag is canceled along with the anthem. damn, I dropped a deuce right on the unity party. Sorry man, my bad.

join