It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is he that dares to speak such blasphemies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Hence why I said that the Jews again will not recognize his authority:

Hence why to many again they will not know where it is he comes from or where it is he is going, for if they knew of him they would also know of the one who sends him.

And so the Jewish nation will sit in the temple the one that is know as Dajaal, the son of the fallen one, the anti-christ or any other name that humanity has for him.

It is what it is unfortunately and once more it will prove that the people of Israel are not the children of Abraham but rather of their father that dwells in the darkness.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
[...]

And so the Jewish nation will sit in the temple the one that is know as Dajaal, the son of the fallen one, the anti-christ or any other name that humanity has for him.

It is what it is unfortunately and once more it will prove that the people of Israel are not the children of Abraham but rather of their father that dwells in the darkness.

In this case I just think differently from what is posted above. It's highly doubtful that the jews will allow an evil man sitting on the throne and more importantly God won't allow that either. In regards to Messiah, I can say will full confidence that the scripture will be fully and rightly fulfilled. Let's not forget the other fact that the dark forces have intentionally muddied the waters, by calling the real Messiah -> Antichrist. You see, calling the white black and people will fall for it!!

While jewish people have their own problems, such as still having mysticism amongst them, like Kabbalah and other mystic movements, or their demeaning attitude towards the foreigners (goyim), etc or that their political leadership is aligned with the dark forces, and so on, there's still many people in today's Israel that believe and practice the True God's teachings of the OT.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No the dark forces have placed the right people in right positions to put their man on the throne.

As it is said the great deceiver will come first to deceive the nations and proclaim himself to be the Son when in truth he will be the beast and the son of the fallen one.

Israel will fall victim and place this man on the throne.

However, on Earth walks another the one that will pick up God's crown and wear it by the true right.
edit on 2-9-2020 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

No the dark forces have placed the right people in right positions to put their man on the throne.

As it is said the great deceiver will come first to deceive the nations and proclaim himself to be the Son when in truth he will be the beast and the son of the fallen one.

Israel will fall victim and place this man on the throne.

I disagree. God will never ever allow it to happen or for any being to interfere with His plans! Let's wait and see. "The great deceiver" as a concept in this context is simply the invention of the dark spiritual/physical forces. But in other contexts, the great liar surely exists and he (Lucifer) resides in dark spiritual places causing a big mess in this and other worlds.

However, on Earth walks another the one that will pick up God's crown and wear it by the true right.

At least we agree on this one.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The more I look into Russia now the more I realize that something interesting might just come out of Russia and that there is something spiritual brewing in the making. I can't put my finger on it but this is very very interesting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join