It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Flotilla Leader To Be Charged With A Felony

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The still photo was well timed-- Prime Minister Abe
had already emptied his feedbag (somewhat more
measured in pounds/second) into the tank of exotic
fishies.
Mr. Trump started sprinkling his helping-- and after
a couple of seconds dumped the shebang right IN.
I laughed like a hyena, but it WAS good... the PM had
a look on his face like a hornet crawled into his nose.
It didn't help me a bit either. [Tears]

This will be happening more this fall, as the media makes
more mountains out of the President's molehills-- to avert
our gaze from whole leftist planetoids incoming on radar.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Personally I think the DNC still takes the crown having the woman give a speech at their convention. A real charming lady who participated in the rape and multiple day torture of a 60 year old elderly man...what do you think ?

Oh did I forget to say they murdered the gentleman as well... oh well, youthful transgressions!

thejewishvoice.com...

edit on 8/31/2020 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Lmao, oh for crying out loud...I assume these were koi, right? They're not going to care how fast the food was dumped in, lol. There may be protocols or rules (ceremonial or cultural, IDK) but come on. We feed our fish flash-frozen fresh bloodworms. They get thawed in a cup of tank water, and dumped in across the length of the tank in a quick swoop, not sprinkled gingerly. Jesus.

edit on 8/31/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows

Its funny how anything in a Trump supporters past is supposed to define them and gets brought up constantly.

But they dont want to hear anything about George floyd or the Kenosha child rapist past.

hmmmm

Funny how that works isn't it? Almost like there's a bias in the media.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just saw in an article on fox, patriot prayer folks picked up are being charged with felony assault in Portland, while the antifa/blm is being released no charges.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Terrible crime. As one of the participants in the kidnapping it was good she got jail time. I was not aware of her and did not watch the DNC. Did you read her story? She was traded as a small child to go live with a pedophile by her Mother? Tortured, and raped. I won't post the story it will be quite triggering to some. How awful all the way around from childhood to her choices as a young adult.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

This information is all out there and noted. It's refenced here as well constantly. These people are referred to by their past crimes around here, not by name.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Just saw in an article on fox, patriot prayer folks picked up are being charged with felony assault in Portland, while the antifa/blm is being released no charges.

there is that equal justice we love so much. yes, after the election, things will be moving along swimmingly.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Could you provide a link? Couldn't find it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Does anyone here remember when this all took place and what he crashed and where ? This is not really new news and I am just kind of curious. Also was the incident about leaving an accident after or before the restaurant scene ?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

portland mercury

On August 22, a Multnomah County grand jury indicted Gibson and five other members of Patriot Prayer on felony charges for inciting a riot. Several of the men face multiple charges, including assault and unlawful use of a weapon.

Havent seen any antifa goons come up on felony charges, yet Kamela harris and a host of actors/actresses have put up money to bail antifa goons out of jail.

All I want is equal application of the law, hundreds of rioters have been let go with DA's refusing to prosecute the arrest, but a tiny group like patriot prayer gets felony charges thats crap.

ETA: couldnt find the fox article, this is the best I could do quickly.
edit on 1-9-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That was an interesting article. The veteran was undercover. Crazy! I do see the 16 Prayer Patriots arrested. I suppose the undercover video with their plans being discussed is the reason for it. With the other edited video it would probably never have happened.

I wasn't able to get the full number and breakdown of the arrests, but as of a few weeks ago over 500 in Portland have been arrested. I did read that due to court back up they decided not to follow through with any non violent misdemeanors, although the city probably recouped some bail money out of it. Any purposeful destruction of property and violent crimes will still be arrested and prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well, when someone terrorizes you over your lawful beliefs, sometimes you have to twist some arms to get people to do what they need to do

Nothing to see here

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Trump Fellatio Leader To Be Charged With A Felony?

I should think so!

Oh Flotilla ... it sucks being dysledick
edit on 3-9-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Better than sniffing hair, kissing kids on the mouth and letting them....rub their hands up your legs? Biden

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The current DNC VP pick bailed out rioters. I think that is much more news than a tool with a big boat and a big mouth.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Time for action

Our people continue to suffer abuses at the hands of the corrupt liberal. The corrupt liberal will destroy this country if we allow it

We need a provisional federal coalition government in each liberal city/state. Martial law, lock it down and give shoot on sight orders like we did during the Capone days

<< 1  2   >>

join