It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Flotilla Leader To Be Charged With A Felony

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: frogs453

One of the smallest offenses I've seen an ATS thread created for.

yawn...

You forgot the infamous "Trump ate two scoops of ice cream!!!" debacle.

Also the diabolical “Trump feeds the fish in Japan” Leftist tear fest.

That was probably my favorite.

Just look at that smug evil fish-killer!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah yes the Comedian supports a Trump supporter and BLM run by Lesbian witches threads are more news worthy.

BLM is run by lesbian witches? Damn, that sure explains a lot. Thanks for passing that along.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All you people who are disagreeing with the OP, you're missing the point! Let me clarify so that you can clearly understand the issue at hand here:

ORANGE. MAN. BAD.

Now, go stand in front of a mirror, look deep into your own eyes and repeat the that until you believe it

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I do agree with you on HOA's yet people still willingly join them. I do not agree that you it's fine to state you will do harm to someone you disagree with.

Little more than a "disagreement" when it involves someone exerting false authority over you to force YOU to change something, isn't it? It is very much a matter of the HOA threatening home owners into compliance... of course in those situations you will encounter some who have breaking points that lead them to use the tools at their disposal, including threatening an ass beating, to defend their own freedoms.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I get it, I am totally against an HOA, I don't get how people willingly join them, and then don't want to follow the rules. If you want to be able to fly a flag, or paint your house pink, or put up a fence, do not join. I mean unless no one reads the paperwork, but then that's on them.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

yawn...

That was probably my favorite.

Just look at that smug evil fish-killer!

I can't BELIEVE Trump is giving those fish TWO SCOOPS of Fish Food!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm an Italian female and if you have any idea of us, we are not thin skinned. I'm really not offended that you think the thread is a joke. You can feel free to discuss fish feeding or whatever. I have to charge my phone and I'm hand rolling gnocchi for dinner. I'll check back later and see how the fish are doing.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Its funny how anything in a Trump supporters past is supposed to define them and gets brought up constantly.

But they dont want to hear anything about George floyd or the Kenosha child rapist past.

hmmmm

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ATS has officially become way too political .

I do believe I will be taking a break for a few days , At least from the political post.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I do believe I will be taking a break for a few days , At least from the political post.

That tends to happen when you enter an openly political forum. Why not go to the other areas of ATS that re not political? Or better yet, create the content you want to see in those other non-political forums.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

That tends to happen when you enter an openly political forum. Why not go to the other areas of ATS that re not political? Or better yet, create the content you want to see in those other non-political forums.

This is my plan .

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hmmm a Trump supporters naughty text vs 13,000 deleted emails referencing treason, high pedophilia and more.

LOOK! He likes Trump and said something mean.

Also, Italians in general are not renowned for being in charge of their emotions.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I do agree with you on HOA's yet people still willingly join them

Only those too ignorant to know better.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So this is not protected speech, but “kill all white people” “roast all pig cops” “burn this country to the ground” and more of that nature is?

In fact arson, murder, rape, assault, battery, robbery and looting aren’t even crimes anymore based on the decision of certain DA’s these past few months.

Seems very fair to me. You know maybe that McCarthy dude was right about the infiltration of the institutions, and i literally never thought i would think that.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

LMFAO

Nice

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I get it, I am totally against an HOA, I don't get how people willingly join them, and then don't want to follow the rules. If you want to be able to fly a flag, or paint your house pink, or put up a fence, do not join. I mean unless no one reads the paperwork, but then that's on them.

In the future there will be no associations at all.
None. It'll be illegal.

All 1st Amendment rights will be gone except the petition.

This is what we're heading to despite that few realize they are the catalyst for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I'm confused.

"Protesters" threatening people is kosher...

A threatening text is a felony....

Wtf?

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around that one too. It’s insane

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
never ever ever live in an HOA..

Thats really all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
All things considered, inner city kids smack talk worse than this. It's pretty hard to take it seriously as a "threat".

yawn...

Wait, what? When was this and how did I miss it? For all his faults as a human, feeding fish seems pretty damn innocuous -- no matter who you are o.O

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What a charming guy just days after his White House visit for the President's speech during the RNC,Carlos Garvidia the organizer of the Trump boat parades who used his 42-foot Yamaha as the centerpiece, will be charged with a felony. Apparently he's been arguing with a former friend and sent him threatening texts. It all started because his Trump flag was against the rules of the association.

He claims his former criminal record was just youthful mistakes and most recently left the scene of an accident after he crashed his car into a tree. He left the vehicle claiming he had a medical incident and went home to sleep. There is mention of lawsuits over business and such as well.

He also posted a really nice message on his Instagram.

Also on Instagram, Gavidia reposted a video of a man in camouflage with what looks like an assault rifle who says he is “hunting ANTIFA.” Gavidia added the text to the post: “These ANIMALS NEEDED TO BE HUNTED!!”

Palm Beach Post

Wonder if hes shot anyone down in cold blood, or burned down businesses, or gun down security guards while they loot TVs or threatened to kill off white people.

You know, Like Biden supporters?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join