It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Flotilla Leader To Be Charged With A Felony

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What a charming guy just days after his White House visit for the President's speech during the RNC,Carlos Garvidia the organizer of the Trump boat parades who used his 42-foot Yamaha as the centerpiece, will be charged with a felony. Apparently he's been arguing with a former friend and sent him threatening texts. It all started because his Trump flag was against the rules of the association.

He claims his former criminal record was just youthful mistakes and most recently left the scene of an accident after he crashed his car into a tree. He left the vehicle claiming he had a medical incident and went home to sleep. There is mention of lawsuits over business and such as well.

He also posted a really nice message on his Instagram.

Also on Instagram, Gavidia reposted a video of a man in camouflage with what looks like an assault rifle who says he is “hunting ANTIFA.” Gavidia added the text to the post: “These ANIMALS NEEDED TO BE HUNTED!!”

Palm Beach Post

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Right, what's your point then?

What institutional power does this guy have, if any, to effect your life? Because I know you're always mad at institutional power.

None? So you just wanted Trumps name in another negative post. Okay. Got it.

Do you ever tire of persecuting (which is what you're doin) your president? Like, ever?

Must be hard being so negative all the time, the worlds okay with God on your side, unlucky Biden. At least 30 people showed up to his rally! That's 30 more than should have? See what I did there?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Honestly, I can't disagree with his position on ANTIFA animals and let's be honest, anything said in the heat of the moment during a dispute with a HOA shouldn't be held against anyone. HOAs are literally the dumbest collective of arrogant dictatorial assholes we have in this country. I still am at a total loss as to why anyone utilizes their financial resources to subject themselves to an HOA or, if they end up stuck in one, why we don't see more HOA board members beaten to a pulp on principle alone.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The flotilla has been discussed here before, now it shouldn't be? Got it. Would you like me to ask the mods to remove it because you are offended? You should also ask them to remove all posts that are about someone with no institutional power to change anyone's life if that is upsetting to you.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
What a charming guy just days after his White House visit for the President's speech during the RNC,Carlos Garvidia the organizer of the Trump boat parades who used his 42-foot Yamaha as the centerpiece, will be charged with a felony. Apparently he's been arguing with a former friend and sent him threatening texts. It all started because his Trump flag was against the rules of the association.

He claims his former criminal record was just youthful mistakes and most recently left the scene of an accident after he crashed his car into a tree. He left the vehicle claiming he had a medical incident and went home to sleep. There is mention of lawsuits over business and such as well.

He also posted a really nice message on his Instagram.

Also on Instagram, Gavidia reposted a video of a man in camouflage with what looks like an assault rifle who says he is “hunting ANTIFA.” Gavidia added the text to the post: “These ANIMALS NEEDED TO BE HUNTED!!”

Palm Beach Post

Who cares? Cities are actually being burned down over folks committing crimes when they were shot. The last one, Jacob, was a real dirtbag.....he can sit in a wheelchair and think on his crimes the rest of his miserable life. It will likely be in prison too.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I do agree with you on HOA's yet people still willingly join them. I do not agree that you it's fine to state you will do harm to someone you disagree with.
edit on 31-8-2020 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.palmbeachpost.com...

Carlos Gavidia, who earned national attention for his "Trumptilla" boat parades, is expected to be charged with sending a threatening text, a felony, to a resident of his former Jupiter country club community after they clashed over politics, his attorney told The Palm Beach Post on Monday.

n a lengthy interview Monday with The Palm Beach Post, Gavidia said that he and his family were victims of constant harassment in Jupiter’s exclusive Admirals Cove. He said he was just defending himself in the text message in question after days of harassment from one person.
[...]
“Sometimes I regret even wrapping the boat and starting this nationwide movement because I got a target on my back,” Gavidia said. “Everybody wants to make Trump look bad. Unfortunately, I took a stand and I even took a bigger stand when I got ridiculed.”

Kaplan, Gavidia’s attorney, said that after talking to Jupiter Police detectives he expects his client to be charged with written threats to kill or do bodily injury. The charge is a felony carrying up to 15 years in prison.

Gavidia offered to apologize to the resident who received the text message, but the proposal was rejected, Kaplan said.

[...]

This is dumb. Not like dumb dumb but ACTUALLY dumb. A charge for a text (laughs insanely) is like the stupidest thing to: A) get charged for B) extremely weak attempt at a political hit toward a dude that owns a boat.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago2605699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago1805699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Aug 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You should probably read more then the headline and a few cherry-picked quotes.

He texted an ex-friend of his because the man was harassing him and his wife at a restaurant.

Because he is an overt Trump supporter...

His text?

With his wife getting increasingly upset, he said, the couple left the club’s restaurant. At that point, an angry Gavidia texted his former friend.

“I’m like, ‘you are (expletive) with the wrong guy. How dare you (expletive) flip me off and start harassing me and my wife at dinner. I’m coming after you. I’m going to ruin your life,” Gavidia said.

Doesn't exactly sound like a death threat to me...

I've received worse PM's on ATS then his message.

So I seriously doubt this will even go to court.

As for the "hunting ANTIFA" comment he made, I've seen far worse comments applauded by the left from BLM and ANTIFA towards anyone that doesn't think like them or God forbid is a white person.

(post by Chance321 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

One of the smallest offenses I've seen an ATS thread created for.

yawn...

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Trump supporters rioting.....

Biden supporters rioting.....

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

yawn...

You forgot the infamous "Trump ate two scoops of ice cream!!!" debacle.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Personally, I think you've nailed it. People who organize flotillas should be held to the highest standard.s is damning towards the Trump administration and his campaign.

I don't see Trump surviving this.

Well done, great reporting.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

yawn...

Also the diabolical “Trump feeds the fish in Japan” Leftist tear fest.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Lumenari

yawn...

Also the diabolical “Trump feeds the fish in Japan” Leftist tear fest.

That was probably my favorite.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah yes the Comedian supports a Trump supporter and BLM run by Lesbian witches threads are more news worthy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm confused.

"Protesters" threatening people is kosher...

A threatening text is a felony....

Wtf?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah yes the Comedian supports a Trump supporter and BLM run by Lesbian witches threads are more news worthy.

They have a lot more weight then "Trump supporter sends angry text."

But whatever floats your boat...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I’m coming after you. I’m going to ruin your life,”

Doesn't sound like much of a threat to me .

More than likely your sourcing a liberal rag that tries to appeal emotionally to its readers with a loaded words .

Well let's fact check it with the liberal" media bias" as a source .

Lucky guess

Pffft
edit on 31-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join