It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens issue Stand Down Order to authorities after nullifying and outlawing COVID regulations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thanks to all who commented, and supported the thread.
Have not been replying personally to the good ATS members,
as it would mostly just be : " Thanks. Yeah, right ? "

It will indeed be interesting to see how this all plays-out.
Most of us seem to be wary, that the big-fish will come-down on them hard.
They may already be at work with various different plans : IE : sneaking subversives in, to turn the communities into controlled-opposition like they did to the Occupy and square red patch movements, etc...

Here is awesome constitutional lawyer: Rocco Galati, detailing his lawsuit against the municipal, provincial, and federal governments of Canada, for their shutdown actions over this scamdemic, and Covid-19 Tyranny.

Am not a fan of Max Bernier, nor his People's Party of Canada, so just posted for the interview :

Link :The Max Bernier Show - Ep. 38 : Rocco Galati on suing the government

Other interview on same lawsuit :

Some years ago : Galati sued the Bank of Canada, and the Canadian Federal government, over their borrowing from banks, and holding massive dept, instead of self-financing interest-free loans, such as stated in the Canadian Constitution.
Crushed by the Superior Court of Canada, because : you know...
Nothing changed...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Officer, just get on the ground hands behind your back and give me your handcuffs. You are under arrest. Don't get a charge of resisting arrest added to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

That's because in over 6 months on Vancouver Island only 5 people died from Covid from only 25 that were hospitalized.
Those people analysed the threat where they live and decided the fear mongering was getting crazy.

They shut everything down over that level of threat, this is not a one glove fits all scenario across all of North America.
Schools and restaurants should all reopen in areas where the threat level is so small, we can't be scared of our shadow like CNN is telling us to be.

I have said it in other threads I truly feel sorry for people masking up every time, in low threat area's of North America.
CDC now says 6%, that is really low to force these protocols on people.

Funny just today I was dealing with a person and as soon I came in range, 12', almost in panic they put their very basic mask on, I was thinking your not really protecting yourself with that little piece of cloth, just doing what your overlords have told you to do.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
bravo and good luck to them

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Sometimes perspective helps :

( Earlier posted in another thread, by VictorVonDoom. )

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join