It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Ththema

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Right, he used his skateboard as a deadly weapon, as everyone can see.

Skateboard- Deadly weapon

AR-15- slightly less deadly than a cm thick piece of plywood

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference.

Not complicated stuff here

And he did!, you are correct..it's not complicated! you just don't get it though

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Yup a skateboard is a weapon, you need to watch some videos. and yes they can kill people.

Give me an example of someone who has EVER EVER died from getting a skateboard thrown at them.

Then I'll TRY to find an example of someone who died from an AR 15.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference.

And he did!, you are correct..it's not complicated! you just don't get it though

Yes! Getting skateboard thrown at you EQUALS getting a bullet through the heart!

Thank you sir! You GET it!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Your ignorance continues to shine bright.

(10) “Dangerous weapon" means any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded; any device designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great bodily harm; any ligature or other instrumentality used on the throat, neck, nose, or mouth of another person to impede, partially or completely, breathing or circulation of blood; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); or any other device or instrumentality which, in the manner it is used or intended to be used, is calculated or likely to produce death or great bodily harm.
[I]emphasis mine

939.22  Words and phrases defined. - from the actual Wisconsin applicable statute

Another brilliant anonymous internet poster who understands Wisconsin self-defense law better than the D.A.

If the irony in your post were a light, it would be bright enough to spawn it's own bubble daughter universe.

link   
Kyle shoots terrorists. Kenosha terrorism ends.

(Good template to use for reducing violence, going forward.)

link   

I'll just leave this right here:

Skateboard Used As A Deadly Weapon

SANTA MONICA—On October 27, a 24-year-old man was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon by using his skateboard. The assault took place on the 1300 block of 17th Street.

www.canyon-news.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
abc7.com...
Precedent set!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

(10) “Dangerous weapon" means any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded; any device designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great bodily harm; any ligature or other instrumentality used on the throat, neck, nose, or mouth of another person to impede, partially or completely, breathing or circulation of blood; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); or any other device or instrumentality which, in the manner it is used or intended to be used, is calculated or likely to produce death or great bodily harm.
[I]emphasis mine

939.22  Words and phrases defined. - from the actual Wisconsin applicable statute

Another brilliant anonymous internet poster who understands Wisconsin self-defense law better than the D.A.

That anonymous internet poster could debate you into a bawling fetal position any day of the week.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

That says he beat someone with a skateboard. Not threw a skateboard at somebody.

Keep digging buddy

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

That says he beat someone with a skateboard. Not threw a skateboard at somebody.

Keep digging buddy

Keep moving the goalposts cupcake. You won't win this argument and have shown many times you aren't capable of keeping up with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes! Getting skateboard thrown at you EQUALS getting a bullet through the heart!

And once again..you "don't" get it. It has nothing to do with "equal" this is not a team playing pro sports.
I have shown that a skateboard can be lethal too.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

[I]emphasis mine

If the irony in your post were a light, it would be bright enough to spawn it's own bubble daughter universe.

You know what's really ironic? Me asking you to choose between getting a skateboard thrown at you and getting shot through the heart.

They're pretty much the same!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

And once again..you "don't" get it. It has nothing to do with "equal" this is not a team playing pro sports.

You have NOT shown that throwing a skateboard at someone represents imminent deadly force.

Which is what the law requires for self defense killings.

Not complicated stuff here.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

Keep digging buddy

Semantics, skateboard thrown could hit the back of the neck, break a vertebra, hit the skull cause a fracture..

I don't have to dig, my argument is solid. And don't think I'm happy anyone died, I'm not, but they made super bad choices.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You have NOT shown that throwing a skateboard at someone represents imminent deadly force.

Which is what the law requires for self defense killings.

Not complicated stuff here.

Deadly force is not what is required for imminent danger. It is a fear for ones life. If someone is swinging a hammer at me and I have a gun, it isnt my problem they brought the wrong weapon.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

abc7.com...
Precedent set!

Keep digging buddy

Semantics, skateboard thrown could hit the back of the neck, break a vertebra, hit the skull cause a fracture..

I don't have to dig, my argument is solid. And don't think I'm happy anyone died, I'm not, but they made super bad choices.

Exactly....this is the whole "win stupid prizes" thing.

That REALLY old saying "you don't bring a knife to a gunfight" should maybe be changed to skateboard?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

No....not at all. I believe this one thinks folks on here are like the typical social media posters.

link   

originally posted by: mikell

Yup a skateboard is a weapon, you need to watch some videos. and yes they can kill people.

The reality is that Kyle was an active shooter, giving the skateboard hero permission to do as much as use deadly force under Wisconsin law.

Ha that's a great rebuttal...but white supremacy runs rampant... remember the skater was a bad dude who deserved to have is life taken from him. Kyle will get off...all the stay at home school shooters are going to have a field day with more protests...well they'll have to turn the protests into riots to legally allow lethal force from armed right wingers so just gotta vandalize and set some buildings/cars on fire then it's open season on protestors because the government labels them as terrorists.

See how that works! Then their people cheer for them at home, and Trump wins the election!

White Supremacy is not going away. That's the joke people don't get, the elephant in the room. 🐘

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Highschool boys assault women and murder unarmed civilians all the time!

that is a high school girl, not a woman, don't pretend you've never seen high school boys and girls fight. wanna be

my group of friends #ed girls

WOW that sounds so sexist coming from a democrat...

PS see how things can be taken out of context, 90% of your contentions here have no context in a court of law. but you know that and you are just being emotional sort of like the the ex-con was being emotional while "protesting"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join