It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You must have not seen what I replied to, I don't believe he had the gun in his hand in the fight with the girl.
edit on 8/31/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

Not 1 single person has stated that because the guy was a sex offender, it was ok to shoot him..not 1, it's just an interesting side note. He got shot because he chased the kid down, threw a bag with a brick in it, then caught up and wrestled over the weapon..dumb move, got him shot. He targeted the kid, because he started a dumpster fire, and kid helped put it out..and, he looked soft.

I get your point and it's true for the majority of people but quite a number of posters have in other threads - the more extreme commentaries (watchitburn, carewemust JBurns) said it's never wrong to 'shoot commies', 'the ownly downside is he didn't kill more lefties' and similar.

Sure, I find that disturbing as well, I try to leave that stuff out(criminal past), unless it directly relates. What I find interesting is, I'm a lefty, but not seeing this as most other lefties. I'm a pissed off lefty, embarrassed by what I see going on, and being allowed to go on. I allways at least try, to be objective, and think for myself!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Are these the same "witnesses" like the ones who claimed "hands up don't shoot" aka Michael Brown? Remember what happened to all those eye witness statements? Yeah, same thing here.

To refresh your memory
www.oregonlive.com...
"Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was lying face-down when Officer Darren Wilson finished him off. Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy, or admitted that they didn't see the shooting at all.

An Associated Press review of thousands of pages of grand jury documents reveals numerous examples of statements made during the shooting investigation that were inconsistent, fabricated or provably wrong. "

I had the same thought.

I don't believe that any criminal charges were ever raised against the witnesses who blatantly lied to a grand jury in the Michael Brown incident. Without any action to stigmatize lying to criminal investigators, what is to stop others from doing the same. This to me is very disgusting, reprehensible behavior.

Not saying the witnesses from the OP /ARE/ lying at this point. There seems to be scant video evidence to back their claims, but maybe something else will surface. Without photo/video evidence, it's hard to give credence to claims from random protestors and rioters after the fact, without corroborating evidence. Everyone there had a camera. Surely someone pointing a rifle at protestors would've been recorded, and why did there seem to be no mention of this during the video footage we DO have?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The two cities are less than 20 miles apart and from what I read the shooter worked in the city of Kenosha. Where I live, there is a town in three states. One side of the street is Arkansas the other side in Louisiana and down the street is Texas so people live in one state go to school in another and work in another state. The two cities we are talking are basically sister cities and even share basic services so that argument is just stale. I wouldn’t stand for rioters from out of state burning my neighbors business down but I would hold my elected officials responsible for it and not resort to the actions this kid took

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: game over man

Do you really believe all of that drivel?

Yup, absolutely. The Kenosha shooter will maybe get a slap on the wrist but he will also get a huge settlement for defamation of character. All the racist cops who have been fired will be rehired, the ones arrested will have their cases dismissed and the cops who killed Breanna Taylor are still free.

Trump will continue to drain the swamp meaning he will fire whoever questions him and he'll replace them with his yes men.

All the police reform and systemic racism reform will get tossed out. Same with reform on police tactics will get tossed out.

The Civil Justice leaders think there is progress, but there's not. I actually predict some of them will die, just like ones from the past.

White supremacy is super powerful. It's unstoppable.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Very much so as he deliberately fired one round from what I can tell in each incident I saw, have not seen the head shot video but yes agreed. The young man has very clearly received weapon/firearms training and practiced it even under the stressful incidents

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And Michael brown had his hands up

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Very much so as he deliberately fired one round from what I can tell in each incident I saw, have not seen the head shot video but yes agreed. The young man has very clearly received weapon/firearms training and practiced it even under the stressful incidents

In the 1st incident, I think maybe he fired 4 times, the headwound was apparently superficial, he took a few in the torso, liver hit I believe.

He did ok though..not that people dying is ok, but he handled it well, cleared a jam while on the ground too.
edit on 31-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

Not 1 single person has stated that because the guy was a sex offender, it was ok to shoot him..not 1, it's just an interesting side note. He got shot because he chased the kid down, threw a bag with a brick in it, then caught up and wrestled over the weapon..dumb move, got him shot. He targeted the kid, because he started a dumpster fire, and kid helped put it out..and, he looked soft.

I get your point and it's true for the majority of people but quite a number of posters have in other threads - the more extreme commentaries (watchitburn, carewemust JBurns) said it's never wrong to 'shoot commies', 'the ownly downside is he didn't kill more lefties' and similar.

Sure, I find that disturbing as well, I try to leave that stuff out(criminal past), unless it directly relates. What I find interesting is, I'm a lefty, but not seeing this as most other lefties. I'm a pissed off lefty, embarrassed by what I see going on, and being allowed to go on. I allways at least try, to be objective, and think for myself!

Sane here -I'm overall lefy (UK) but never followed a Party or parrotted political talking points - it's unhealthy for democracy and to avoid getting manipulated. The riots achieve nothing and are an insult to the original BLM cause. It's been clear for a while a lot of criminals, teens and kids filming on instagram using it as an excuse to rob businesses and set buildings on fire. It's hard to see it as anything other than an engineered crisis to fuel the Dems 'Trump is tearing America Apart' election message.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Ththema

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Right, he used his skateboard as a deadly weapon, as everyone can see.

Skateboard- Deadly weapon

AR-15- slightly less deadly than a cm thick piece of plywood

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: network dude

That's what I don't get...if the people who think he was a vigilante want to say that's wrong...well you can have that opinion. You can't then say its ok for the mob to be vigilantes. They are not cops they aren't given any mandate or right to chase down criminals...so the argument kinda falls on its face then when it comes to the rest of the events after the first engagement.

I suppose that explains the response.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yup a skateboard is a weapon, you need to watch some videos. and yes they can kill people.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
odd that the MSM hasent interviewed one of the reporters that was there and filmed the first shooting, and gave an account of the opening fracus and his view lined up fairly close to what the kid said, or the guys he was working with that filmed the other shootings, but random people from the mob they will give a platform to nothing fishy there.

(Heard him on the glenn beck radio broadcast day after the shooting)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Your ignorance continues to shine bright.

(10) “Dangerous weapon" means any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded; any device designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great bodily harm; any ligature or other instrumentality used on the throat, neck, nose, or mouth of another person to impede, partially or completely, breathing or circulation of blood; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); or any other device or instrumentality which, in the manner it is used or intended to be used, is calculated or likely to produce death or great bodily harm.
emphasis mine

939.22  Words and phrases defined. - from the actual Wisconsin applicable statute
edit on 31-8-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed italics tag

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

Show us the law and applicable subsection, that explains you can only defend yourself with an equal weapon..I'll wait right here

The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference.

Not complicated stuff here

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Yup a skateboard is a weapon, you need to watch some videos. and yes they can kill people.

The reality is that Kyle was an active shooter, giving the skateboard hero permission to do as much as use deadly force under Wisconsin law.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Your ignorance continues to shine bright.

(10) “Dangerous weapon" means any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded; any device designed as a weapon and capable of producing death or great bodily harm; any ligature or other instrumentality used on the throat, neck, nose, or mouth of another person to impede, partially or completely, breathing or circulation of blood; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); or any other device or instrumentality which, in the manner it is used or intended to be used, is calculated or likely to produce death or great bodily harm.
[I]emphasis mine

939.22  Words and phrases defined. - from the actual Wisconsin applicable statute

Another brilliant anonymous internet poster who understands Wisconsin self-defense law better than the D.A.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

because the car passes in front of the camera at the time the altercation begins, it is difficult to assess the events with any degree of certainty.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

You must have not seen what I replied to, I don't believe he had the gun in his hand in the fight with the girl.

I would do my best Not to fight with a girl, but they do want to be equal.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join