It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Can anyone here explain why the first guy Rittenhouse shot had his shirt wrapped around his head?
Was it to conceal his identity because he was about to do something illegal? In earlier video he is wearing the shirt properly.

Maybe the medic used it? But that seems unsanitary and unlikely.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Ththema

Highschool boys assault women and murder unarmed civilians all the time!

that is a high school girl, not a woman, don't pretend you've never seen high school boys and girls fight. wanna be

I don't know about your group of incel friends in high school, but my group of friends #ed girls, we didn't beat them up.

Strange you don't see the difference.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Well you clearly are judging based upon your feels and emotions and failed to view the video. Anything can be used as a weapon and with good effect. Many individuals have been charged with attempted murder or murder simply by using their own fists.

I have not seen a video where the individual is shot in the head, and would rather not see it, but it’s very clear that one individual shot in the chest is armed with a heavy skateboard and repeated an assault on the shooter before he is taken out as a further threat.

The third individual is clearly armed with a weapon and produces the weapon while in a full frontal charging assault of the shooter. That individual admitted very clearly after the event his intent was to kill the shooter and regrets the moments hesitation when he was shot.

That hesitation is most likely a result of his apparent concealment of his weapon in his pocket which would be a violation of both state and federal law as well as a result of his arm missing important pieces

Kyle opened fire on an unarmed civilian, killing him.

At that point he was an active shooter.

Maybe you are the type to just hold on to your armrests while your plane is being taken over by terrorists.

These guys decided to act altruistically, knowing that they might pay with their lives. That's what men do.

A person with a skateboard attempting to disarm an active shooter, and gets murdered, and you're telling me the skateboard was a deadly weapon.

SMART.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

Where did I say that? I didn’t.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Highschool boys assault women and murder unarmed civilians all the time!

that is a high school girl, not a woman, don't pretend you've never seen high school boys and girls fight. wanna be

Rittenhouse is the one punching the girl who was punched first several times in the side of the head from behind. Maybe standards are better over here in the UK but guys don't gang up on and suckerpunch a girl fro no reason unless they're cowards.

Is it usual for guys to gang up and suckerpunch girls in schools in the US? Doe you guys let them get away with that kind of behaviour? I thought it was equally frowned upon over there.

--

In the official police complaint a journalist with extrensive AR training who'd interviewed Kyle has gone on record saying Kyle wasn't handling the weapon safely. Which is part of the criminal complaint - doesn't mean he was pointing it at people - but more credible as it's on record and a false statement would be punishable, rather than comments to the press by counter protestors/rioters with clear incentive to distort the truth.

blah blah blah

as i said we're not talking about that. we're talking about shootings at a protest in Kenosha. whether he's a POS for sucking punching a girl is irrelevant.

In the official police complaint a journalist with extrensive AR training who'd interviewed Kyle has gone on record saying Kyle wasn't handling the weapon safely.

what you said is absolutely false.and his exact words are

McGinnis stated that he (McGinnis) has handled many ARs and that the defendant was not handling the weapon very well

show me where he claims to have extensive AR training or not handling the weapon safely. he says he's handled many and rittenhouse wasn't handling it very well. just because one person doesn't think someone doesn't handle a weapon very well doesn't mean they aren't handling it safely.

Criminal Complaint: State of Wisconsin Plaintiff vs. Kyle H. Rittenhouse Defendant Accused of Shooting 3 Protester/Rioters — Killing 2 in Kenosha

edit on 31-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: and again i would like to see screen captures and or video to verify the claims, other wise it's just made up BS to try and convince people that he wasn't defending him self.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's what I don't get...if the people who think he was a vigilante want to say that's wrong...well you can have that opinion. You can't then say its ok for the mob to be vigilantes. They are not cops they aren't given any mandate or right to chase down criminals...so the argument kinda falls on its face then when it comes to the rest of the events after the first engagement.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

Not 1 single person has stated that because the guy was a sex offender, it was ok to shoot him..not 1, it's just an interesting side note. He got shot because he chased the kid down, threw a bag with a brick in it, then caught up and wrestled over the weapon..dumb move, got him shot. He targeted the kid, because he started a dumpster fire, and kid helped put it out..and, he looked soft.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Very clearly the reporter doesn’t have a clue how to handle a weapon. There are no rules for an “AR” and rules for other weapons. They all have the same rules...treat every weapon as loaded...do not flag or point any weapon at anyone ever...the video on the front page shows the young man has had some training as his he is running with the weapon in the ready position, finger outside trigger well and pointed upwards in a safe direction.

I haven’t seen other evidence to the contrary and not an eyewitness but clearly he was following safe handeling practice during the video. Cannot say that for the skateboard man as he was weilding it in an unsafe manner at an armed individual. The man shot in the arm produced what appears to be a weapon from his pocket, not exactly a safe or legal practice and possibly is why part of his arm is missing

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Have you talked to all parties in the video to determine their preferred pronoun?

All jokes aside, if I was there I would have beat his ass, however it has nothing to do with defending himself during an attack.
edit on 8/31/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So they may riot, loot and set fire to buildings, trying to burn people alive...but they'd never...ever...LIE?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Unfortunately JAGStorm white supremacy far out numbers those who want to reform the system. Dark days are ahead. I predict more white supremacists shooting people, more caravans, more militarized police, more national guard, more secret police, stricter laws against protesting, and longer prison sentences. Republicans will double down on blacks, POC, immigrants, women, and LGBTQ and make new laws punishing them.

Trump is a narcissist and he'll see the attention and support he's getting from white supremacists and he's going to give the world the racist America of the past x 2. It's already in motion it's just a matter of time.

Notice how his supporters say, just obey the law? It's going to happen. I've seen so many Instagram and Twitter videos of white people proudly calling black people ni****s this year it's obvious that's the direction this country is going. That language is going to appear on ATS soon. Language evolves and racism is evolving fast. So get ready.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't know about your group of incel friends in high school, but my group of friends #ed girls, we didn't beat them up. Strange you don't see the difference.

yea i screwed them to. but i also saw fights between girls and boys, and you trying to pretend you didn't see any or ever heard of it is being disingenuous at best, and trying to insult me and my friends is just a lowlife move.

wanna be

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

Not 1 single person has stated that because the guy was a sex offender, it was ok to shoot him..not 1, it's just an interesting side note. He got shot because he chased the kid down, threw a bag with a brick in it, then caught up and wrestled over the weapon..dumb move, got him shot. He targeted the kid, because he started a dumpster fire, and kid helped put it out..and, he looked soft.

I get your point and it's true for the majority of people but quite a number of posters have in other threads - the more extreme commentaries (watchitburn, carewemust JBurns) said it's never wrong to 'shoot commies', 'the ownly downside is he didn't kill more lefties' and similar.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Do you really believe all of that drivel?

edit on 45314531b03 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It was a deadly weapon and he used it as such and unfortunately it resulted in his death therefore by definition it was deadly for him at that moment.

If you wish to test the deadly consequences of a skateboard, give me one and attempt to break into my house and I will show you how deadly a skateboard can be.

Again the kid, the shooter should not have been there and never armed so not much sympathy from me but the other three would also be alive if they had not confronted him or been participating in what was already legally declared an unlawful assembly by police.

The shooter had already contacted police by phone to inform them he had shot someone, also tried to surrender to police as they arrived. So he was not an active threat but determined to defend himself

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

In the video of the shooting he displays clear trigger discipline as well which is something that takes muscle memory from training. It's not natural in a high stress situation to keep your finger in the ready position and not on the trigger. He is clearly seen doing this in the video. I honestly think it is why the guy who broke off his attack was not shot.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

4 people tried that...did not go so Well for them...but you'd have beat his ass alright...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
..Claimed "without evidence".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join