It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies if already posted:

Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha and are threatening to delete my entire account.

This was the video:

twitter.com...

That's super bogus of Facebook, but remember, Kyle didn't help the person that actually needed medical assistance.

If he were an EMT, or truly a good Samaritan, he wouldn't stand over a dying man and call his friend to brag.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha and are threatening to delete my entire account.

This was the video:

twitter.com...

That's super bogus of Facebook, but remember, Kyle didn't help the person that actually needed medical assistance.

If he were an EMT, or truly a good Samaritan, he wouldn't stand over a dying man and call his friend to brag.

Oh sure stand over the guy you just shot while his buddy grabs your gun and shoots you in the back with it,really smart.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: yuppa
They are ramping up the manipulation and disinformation for sure, we all know it, but becoming much more in our faces

they might be catching onto me just playing the role of a bernie supporter finally.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

This was the video:

twitter.com...

He called a cop actually, a friend who was a police officer, didn't call to brag ffs, and he was told by the reporter/witness.. he better run..

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

no he didn't, he ducked when rittenhouse shot skateboard dude,rasied his hands like don't shoot rittenhouse pointed his weapon at him, then half lowered his weapon, then the dude went back after him raising his gun. then rittenhouse shot him.

rittenhouse gave him a chance not to be shot.

screen shot of him with hands up, pistol in right hand cell phone in left.

and another showing rittenhouse with weapon half lowered.

here is a video that show him ducking raising his hands then when rittenhouse half lowers he moves forward and starts raising his pistol.

medic starts at 5:16 mark go to 5:24 mark and set to .25 speed to see it better. you have to sign in

forgot it won't play here, here is the link.www.youtube.com...

he tried to pull i give move and it didn't work. not that he chose to disarm him.

edit on 1-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Vid removed

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

if you click the link instead of the video it should work i posted it under the video box. at least it did for me twice now.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

if you click the link instead of the video it should work i posted it under the video box. at least it did for me twice now.

My bad, it says inappropriate, and has a box to click, if I wish to proceed

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
First of all he wasn't legally old enough to own the weapon. 2nd He crossed the state line to put himself in a situation he shouldn't have been involved in. It's not up to citizens to deal with rioters unless they are protecting their own property. The kid went looking for trouble and he found it. It's not the job of vigilantly militias to deal with rioters.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Do you have a source for the first statement?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"The screen door crashed open. A man stood in the floor, his feet apart and his
heavy-set body poised easily. His white shirt was open at the throat; he wore a felt hat.
His hot, bold glance swept the group. His name was McLendon. He had commanded
troops at the front in France and had been decorated for valor.
"Well," he said, "are you going to sit there and let a black son rape a white woman
on the streets of Jefferson?"
Butch sprang up again. The silk of his shirt clung flat to his heavy shoulders. At
each armpit was a dark halfmoon, "That's what I been telling them! That's what I..."
"Did it really happen?" a third said. "This ain't the first man scare she ever had,
like Hawkshaw says. Wasn't there something about a man on the kitchen roof, watching
her undress, about a year ago?"
"What?" the client said. "What's that?" The barber had been slowly forcing him
back into the chair; he arrested himself reclining, his head lifted, the barber still pressing
him down.
McLendon whirled on the third speaker. "Happen? What the hell difference does
it make? Are you going to let the black sons get away with it until one really does it?"
"That's what I'm telling them!" Butch shouted. He cursed, long and steady,
pointless.
"Here, here," a fourth said. "Not so loud. don't talk so loud."
"Sure," McLendon said; "no talking necessary at all. I've done my talking. Who's
with me?" He poised on the balls of his feet, roving his gaze.
The barber held the drummer's face down, the razor poised. "Find out the facts
first, boys. I know Willy Mayes. It wasn't him. Let's get the sheriff and do this thing
right."
McLendon whirled upon him his furious, rigid face. The barber did not look
away. They looked like men of different races. The other barbers had ceased also above
their prone clients. "You mean to tell me," McLendon said, "that you'd take a 'n-word''s
word before a white woman's? Why, you damn 'n-word'-loving..."
The third speaker rose and grasped McLendon's arm; he too had been a soldier.
"Now, now. Let's figure this thing out. Who knows anything about what really
happened?"
"Figure out hell!" McLendon jerked his arm free. "All that're with me get up from
there. The ones that ain't..."
He roved his gaze, dragging his sleeve across his face.
Three men rose. The drummer in the chair sat up. "Here," he said, jerking at the
cloth about his neck; "get this rag off me. I'm with him. I don't live here, but by God, if
our mothers and wives and sisters..." He smeared the cloth over his face and flung it to
the floor. McLendon stood in the door and cursed the others. Another rose and moved
toward him. The remainder sat uncomfortable, not looking at one another, then one by
one they rose and joined him. "

From "Dry September", William Faulkner, 1931.

Some things will never change in America.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: UKTruth

Show some proof in stead of sob story propaganda.

As it stands the video evidence clearly shows self-defence.

As mentioned above:

It also comes from firsthand observations of reporters who covered the protests

(Reporters who covered the "protests")
You mean looting burning rioting and terrorism , surely?
edit on 2-9-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Do you have a source for the first statement?

No, I read it a few times in the last few days, don't remember where, I can't confirm it. If I find it again , I will let you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Defenders don't chase people.....that's literally the opposite definition of defend.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Read up on legal protest observers.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
First of all he wasn't legally old enough to own the weapon. 2nd He crossed the state line to put himself in a situation he shouldn't have been involved in. It's not up to citizens to deal with rioters unless they are protecting their own property. The kid went looking for trouble and he found it. It's not the job of vigilantly militias to deal with rioters.

Just so you know, everything you stated is completely false. He was LEGALLY old enough to have a weapon.

Also he was PROTECTING property from the vigilantes.

twitter.com...

Maybe this will help shed some light on your false information because you are waaaaaay off.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Mailman

Read up on legal protest observers.

Those "Observers" are hiding under the title MEDIC and PRESS all WHILE looting and rioting, hence why there was a temporary lift on their protections.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: wantsome

Just so you know, everything you stated is completely false. He was LEGALLY old enough to have a weapon.

twitter.com...

Maybe this will help shed some light on your false information because you are waaaaaay off.

And, he is actually allowed to cross state lines..imagine that!!

They figure 40+% of the "protesters" are from out of town. But it's ok for them to be there.
edit on 2-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I'm on your side, but...
How do you identify vigilantes?

And how do you make a claim to protect other peoples property?

If it was Kyle's Petrol Station that he stopped from burning down it wouldn't be a question.
But he did heroically go into dangers way for silly idealistic reasons and should be commended for it.

I'm trying my best to see the other side.
All I see is "little man's disease" being responsible.

If the first guy that died was 6 inches taller this wouldn't of happened.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

BLM / ANTIFA aren't the most reliable witnesses..

Most leftists can't be relied upon to be credible witnesses because they have a tendency to fabricate or excaudate things (as specially if it's in their own interests to do so).

Y'know.. Mostly peaceful protests and fires and all..lol

And even if he did..

So what..!?!

I'd be pointing my gun at a screaming, incoherent crowd closing in around me too..!!

As specially knowing what similar crowds around the nation have done to those that refuse to share their ideology.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join