It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Kids with Guns

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Actually, those crocs are available everywhere.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I found a videos with different videos strung together. I'll have to watch it several times to get an idea of what exactly is going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: grey580

Here is the full video:

Sure looks like this "boy scout" is sucker punching a girl in the head.
If it's not him, he has a doppelganger

Notice what happens when bystanders see it happening???
They go to help..........
hmmmm what does that remind me of???

Interesting his past is important(not a good look, I agree), but the 3 guys who got themselves shot doesn't matter, a 10 yr in prison pedo, a guy who beats his wife, the 3rd, I don't even give enough of a f to look it up.

Mind numbingly hypocritical

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I found a videos with different videos strung together. I'll have to watch it several times to get an idea of what exactly is going on.

Wow, a lot more videos being posted.
There are probably a lot more.

We'll see how this pans out.

I'll say one thing, If Kyle was supposedly "guarding" a business, he sure was running all over the place.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah, if it was videos of him just hanging out at a property and not moving. I'd say that yeah, absolutely self defense.

But he's wandering around. Almost looking like he wants to instigate.

We will see what the courts have to say about this.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: TXTriker

If he needs his glasses that much I wouldn't think he would be running around the protest without them. I haven't seen a single shot where he was wearing glasses in WI.

Ever heard of contacts?
Yes I know it's unbelievable but sometimes people wear contacts and sometimes they wear glasses.

If it isn't him, then there must be two people that have HORRIBLE, seriously the worst taste in shoes.

But he didn't take the glasses of in a fight which would be pretty stupid. And yes all teenagers wear ugly clothes

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Would you consider putting a bin fire out instigation?

It definitely heightened emotions.
These proud protesters were just trying to make a political stand against injustice.

And this nark comes in and tries to quiet their voices.

If the idea is that unless there is massive property damage then the message will not get out then I could see a clear case for instigation.

That's a scary thought however.
I doubt Ghandi would approve.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Yeah, if it was videos of him just hanging out at a property and not moving. I'd say that yeah, absolutely self defense.

But he's wandering around. Almost looking like he wants to instigate.

We will see what the courts have to say about this.

Ya, he was wandering around, putting out dumpster fires started by the guy who foolishly attacked him, and thats why he was attacked/chased. He avoided confrontation at every opportunity.

I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with you people..unbelievable wilful ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Would you consider putting a bin fire out instigation?

It definitely heightened emotions.
These proud protesters were just trying to make a political stand against injustice.

And this nark comes in and tries to quiet their voices.

If the idea is that unless there is massive property damage then the message will not get out then I could see a clear case for instigation.

That's a scary thought however.
I doubt Ghandi would approve.

Yep, those poor protesters..all they wanted to do was burn the gas station down, no biggie!! Kid was a party pooper

It's amazing isn't it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been mentioned and I missed it.
A version of that article on USA Today indicated the third victim, Gaige Grosskreutz, was in fact a licensed paramedic (identified by the hat and backpack). They’re allowed to carry for protection, and witnesses said he drew but kept the pistol down, not aiming it at the shooter. He had been working with a partner as a street medic, helping with various injuries from tear gas, whatever.
Seems harder to say he was part of some angry mob. He may just have heard shots and then got eyes on a shooter. Perhaps his instincts were just to help.
I’m still skeptical that this situation is as clear as some would like it to be.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Apologies if this has already been mentioned and I missed it.
A version of that article on USA Today indicated the third victim, Gaige Grosskreutz, was in fact a licensed paramedic (identified by the hat and backpack). They’re allowed to carry for protection, and witnesses said he drew but kept the pistol down, not aiming it at the shooter. He had been working with a partner as a street medic, helping with various injuries from tear gas, whatever.
Seems harder to say he was part of some angry mob. He may just have heard shots and then got eyes on a shooter. Perhaps his instincts were just to help.
I’m still skeptical that this situation is as clear as some would like it to be.

You could be right about clarity, and you could be right about #3 but if you watch the footage, he was going for the kid, kid got the drop on him, he put his hands upward, holding his weapon, the kid assumes, this guy is backing off, and the kid lowered the muzzle, #3 then decides he's going for it, and we know what happens. He told his buddy he wanted to empty his gun into the kid, and regretted not doing it. Maybe he was there as a medic, I won't discount it.

It's too bad the kid was there, he shouldn't of been, it's too bad he felt he had to be there, he was asked to though. The responsibility for this ginormous sh#tstorm falls directly on local govt. They have miserably failed the locals/business owners.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Apologies if already posted:

Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha and are threatening to delete my entire account.

This was the video:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He had the opertunity to unload his entire clip into the kid. He chose not to and attempt to disarm him instead. To be honest this is why medics shouldnt carry guns. i understand he felt carry the pistol was for self defense but when he needed to use it he couldnt do it. Medics get used to saving lives making it hard to take a life.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

yeah.... the problem is here that they know who this kid is and can make any kind of statement but without actual video proof it can't be taken seriously. You'd have to look at them. They're protesters and are they mad some of their own got shot?
They can ID him but thats after the photos went viral on the media. Maybe I was there and I heard one of the guys who got shot say that he intended to take somebody's rifle and kill a whole bunch of cops. Or am I also just lying my ass off?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He had the opertunity to unload his entire clip into the kid. He chose not to and attempt to disarm him instead. To be honest this is why medics shouldnt carry guns. i understand he felt carry the pistol was for self defense but when he needed to use it he couldnt do it. Medics get used to saving lives making it hard to take a life.

So did the kid, could of unloaded, but he didn't, that why I'm on board with SD, the Legal Analysis lays it out pretty well, kid ran from it. I have thought the kid shouldn't of been there, but really, why not? I do think he should of not picked up a weapon. I think his intentions were good

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies if already posted:

Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha and are threatening to delete my entire account.

This was the video:

twitter.com...

That's really f'ing disturbing

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Shoot i got reply deboosted for saying they should arrest the white protestors,because they were the trouble makers on twitter. And I also said I cant be racist in that because i am white too.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha and are threatening to delete my entire account. This was the video:

i read earlier today they were also blocking searches for anything to do with rittenhouse. some are saying twitter is to.
i've noticed that images and video that were there in searches are gone now myself even mentioned it in this thread.

Facebook is blocking searches for the name of Kenosha shooter
Facebook is blocking searches for the name of Kenosha shooter

Following Scrutiny, Facebook Blocks Searches for Alleged Kenosha Shooter’s Name

The Kyle Rittenhouse video got taken down within an hour.

edit on 1-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
They are ramping up the manipulation and disinformation for sure, we all know it, but becoming much more in our faces

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join