It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

you're calculating a percentage or a ratio. Use the FBI stats and total population by race stats.

Yeah, those are called facts.

You being in denial proves my point and I agree with you that Republicans say what you say and support that system I'm describing by ignoring what actually exist saying things like, "prove black people are targeted by the police more than any other race."

Or the left literally saying things like you said at the beginning of your response, denying facts. I can understand how you would be upset with people who provide facts over feelings. It must be horrible for you.

You win, your system, the current system is always winning and has always won. That's what I've posted numerous times already.

Translation: "I know I cant refute the facts, and I see that you will not appeal to emotion, so I will remove myself from my debate because I have no facts to present that prove my arguement"

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't know, I watched it live as it happened and that's not what I saw. Also, people have been dressing up as "reporters" to hide behind the veil of protection press/reporters are supposed to have while riots are going on. Hence why there has been a temporary lift on protection for press/reporters because these children have been hiding behind that label but are actually part of the rioting.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

do you have a link to the law handy?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Snopes did look into it. They could not confirm if it was kyle.

www.snopes.com...

However they did comparison photo of kyle next to the person in the video. And certainly it could be a different kid, who bought the same shoes as kyle, along with with wearing glasses and have the same sort of hair. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I agree that claim comes from a highly biased witness.

There's far more credible evidence from Daily Caller reporter, Richard McGinnis (actual accredited journalist/reporter, website has slight pro-Trump leanings). In his interview with Detective Cepress McGinnis told Kyle he wasn't handling his weapon properly while he was interviewing hiim shorty before the incident.

I'm guessing he would have got pictoral/video proof as his role as a journalist (would be very odd not too). It doesn't match up with any other photos/video I've seen and he certainly was holding it correctly underpressure when he had to use it but it is part of the criminal complaint here: www.arlingtoncardinal.com... ter-rioters-killing-2-in-kenosha/

Not certain on US law but in the UK it's a crime to give false statements to police or waste police time with punishment ranging from a hefty fine to six months in jail? I assume the US has the same?

Fully agree and a ex journo trained media law. 99.9% have been rioting or protesting kids who are filming on mobile for instagram. There's no training involved, no attempt to report, document or fill basic Who, What When, Why, How and Where minimal criteria to be citizen journalists. They broke the law crossing freeways and were active members of the BLM/AntiFA group not actual journalists.

Once police moved in to pepper spray or batton charge due to laws they were breaking they ran away, hid behing their phones, tried to claim hey were press, the cried about fascist police brutality against 'the press' and cried as their phones had got damaged from the mace. #ing pondlife.

Just seen he's written an article about it here, may give good insight: article

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
All perfect witnesses please step forward 😆

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Here is the full video:

Sure looks like this "boy scout" is sucker punching a girl in the head.
If it's not him, he has a doppelganger

Notice what happens when bystanders see it happening???
They go to help..........
hmmmm what does that remind me of???

edit on 1-9-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

Glad he got to die doing what he loved though, chasing minors

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: game over man

you're calculating a percentage or a ratio. Use the FBI stats and total population by race stats.

Yeah, those are called facts.

You being in denial proves my point and I agree with you that Republicans say what you say and support that system I'm describing by ignoring what actually exist saying things like, "prove black people are targeted by the police more than any other race."

Or the left literally saying things like you said at the beginning of your response, denying facts. I can understand how you would be upset with people who provide facts over feelings. It must be horrible for you.

You win, your system, the current system is always winning and has always won. That's what I've posted numerous times already.

Translation: "I know I cant refute the facts, and I see that you will not appeal to emotion, so I will remove myself from my debate because I have no facts to present that prove my arguement"

So in your world there are more blacks than whites in the United States. That's the only way your math would work that whites are disproportionately killed more than blacks by police.

But it's clear you think white people are more important, and that is white supremacy.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Some dude cmes forward and tells a sob story about how he was just caught up in the rioting and vandalism and was just trying to get home... has this 'witness' actually been checked out? He claims to have had a gun pointed at him and then LATER saw the same person pointing a gun at someone else? Excuse me, but he said he was trying to get home... WTF was he doing hanging around to see anything later if he was trying to get home and had just had a gun pointed at him??? Any normal person would have taken cover if they could not get out of the street.

Give me a break. Sounds like a Smollet story.

Show some proof instead of sob story propaganda.

As it stands the video evidence clearly shows self-defence.

He didn't say he wanted to go home, he said he wanted out of here, meaning the world as a whole.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Where were you when those clowns in Kentucky a few weeks ago were muzzle sweeping everybody? Then the one clown has an AD and wounds his own people. Oh wait this is different. CBUYR.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

You're seriously ignoring the Kenosha Guard part? What's wrong with him being part of the Kenosha Guard that you didn't want to mention? Why are you afraid of responding to that? It is what it is. Trump thinks militia gangs are good people.

Well I really know nothing about them until you mentioned it... So I found this...

What is the 'Kenosha Guard'?
The Kenosha Guard are a militia group that started on Facebook.

The group has patrolled the streets of the city in Wisconsin following the heated protests spurred by the shooting of Jacob Blake.

The group’s goal is to recruit “any patriots willing to take up arms and defend our city tonight from evil thugs.”

They post events about disrupting protests with schedules.

What would you like to talk about? We do know Kyle didn't go there by himself, he went with a group to show presents around people's businesses, mainly car dealerships that the rioters were smashing...

So what is the deal here that seems to bother you so much with your OMG "You're seriously ignoring the Kenosha Guard?" part?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Nazi's and White supremacists are not exactly the same thing. Especially in the context of everything lol. Any modern Nazi is called a neo-Nazi. Any Nazis in America if alive are immigrants or from Operation Paper Clip. So I don't see anyone on walkers or canes at the riots.

Tell that to the rioters lol... Even White supremacists is pretty much a dead ideology too. The few that represent it are basically clowns that have failed in life and need to blame others. When they have had mass gathering the past we are talking a few dozen at best coming from all over the country and looking at them they are a pretty rough example of anyone white..lol

But here we are in 2020 with Nazis and White supremacists around every corner...geez

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Snopes did look into it. They could not confirm if it was kyle.

www.snopes.com...

However they did comparison photo of kyle next to the person in the video. And certainly it could be a different kid, who bought the same shoes as kyle, along with with wearing glasses and have the same sort of hair. What do you think?

Thanks for posting this. I really can’t tell. Shoot, that other picture with the no hat and glasses of him, THAT one doesn’t even look like him to me. 😂 So, for me, totally inconclusive. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If you watch the video, it looks like him.
I know there are people that look alike though.
So the proof would be one of those people that actually know him.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: UKTruth
Some dude cmes forward and tells a sob story about how he was just caught up in the rioting and vandalism and was just trying to get home... has this 'witness' actually been checked out? He claims to have had a gun pointed at him and then LATER saw the same person pointing a gun at someone else? Excuse me, but he said he was trying to get home... WTF was he doing hanging around to see anything later if he was trying to get home and had just had a gun pointed at him??? Any normal person would have taken cover if they could not get out of the street.

Give me a break. Sounds like a Smollet story.

Show some proof instead of sob story propaganda.

As it stands the video evidence clearly shows self-defence.

He didn't say he wanted to go home, he said he wanted out of here, meaning the world as a whole.

Oh good, SO RELIEVED you pointed out that distinction! I guess it changes the whole point made by UKTruth. He wasn’t trying to go HOME, he was trying to get out of there to somewhere else besides home. That changes everything. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If you watch the video, it looks like him.
I know there are people that look alike though.
So the proof would be one of those people that actually know him.

I did watch the video. There aren’t close enough shots to determine it was or wasn’t him, and the video quality isn’t good enough.

But, since it “looks like” him, I guess that’s good enough, hey? I look like my paternal grandmother when she was my age (and still alive) and I also look like my Aunt Margaret. I hope she doesn’t do anything untoward on video ever.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

But, since it “looks like” him

I think there is more than it just looks like him.
It is in the same location (Kenosha)
He is wearing very VERY unique shoes

Shoes are how a lot of crimes are solved, the more unique the better.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

But, since it “looks like” him

I think there is more than it just looks like him.
It is in the same location (Kenosha)
He is wearing very VERY unique shoes

Shoes are how a lot of crimes are solved, the more unique the better.

m
Good point. The shoes are distinctive.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

(2) Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:
(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.
(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.
(c) A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense.
Wisconsin Statutes:939.48  Self-defense and defense of others.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join