It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I prefer the verb myself.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: game over man

The medic without a mask??

Yes he he's part of the Kenosha Guard

There is video showing him helping people harmed that were actually demonstrators... Look at the videos lol... geez

All I say is look at the videos...there are a lot of them... but no...

I just do not know what to say anymore.....

You're seriously ignoring the Kenosha Guard part? What's wrong with him being part of the Kenosha Guard that you didn't want to mention? Why are you afraid of responding to that? It is what it is. Trump thinks militia gangs are good people.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I agree it's crazy the left even bothers doing anything in a country based off of white supremacy that still continues today. It's really stupid.

So that is the answer...anyone not in step with the left are Nazis or White supremacist? BTW everyone involved in this event were white lol...

Nazi's and White supremacists are not exactly the same thing. Especially in the context of everything lol. Any modern Nazi is called a neo-Nazi. Any Nazis in America if alive are immigrants or from Operation Paper Clip. So I don't see anyone on walkers or canes at the riots.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There is video showing him helping people harmed that were actually demonstrators... Look at the videos lol... geez

You're seriously ignoring the Kenosha Guard part? What's wrong with him being part of the Kenosha Guard that you didn't want to mention? Why are you afraid of responding to that? It is what it is. Trump thinks militia gangs are good people.

Militias are not "gangs", since they are operating under American law and are a part of the Constitution.

After all, a "militia", when properly formed, consists of the people of America themselves.

Try understanding Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15 some day.

As opposed to the "peaceful" leftist protesters currently Burning, Looting, Murdering.

Which oddly enough, you think are the good people.

Let's hope they visit your home soon and introduce themselves.

So you can have some context.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

1. its a non sequitur, two Militia does not = racist
2. Doesnt change the fact it was self defense.
3. youre really really coming across as ignorant here on the facts.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

No buddy, there have been huge protests this year of numerous black people being killed by police and not arrested or convicted. That's also been factual history forever. So that's what I meant when he can kill black people legally. Don't now where you have been, it's on the news all year. Did you think the streets are burning for nothing? Or just sick and tired of covid19? 😂

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You can kill black people legally? Are you some sort of racist?a reply to: game over man

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Militias are not "gangs", since they are operating under American law and are a part of the Constitution.

After all, a "militia", when properly formed, consists of the people of America themselves.

As opposed to the "peaceful" leftist protesters currently Burning, Looting, Murdering.

I stopped reading your post because you just posted you're drunk. Militia gangs like Proud Boys are a club just like a book club. Look up "militia groups constitutional authority". They have none. They're clubs. I'm calling them gangs because they are.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I stopped reading your post because you just posted you're drunk.

Well, you're missing out. She gets rather entertaining.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I stopped reading your post because you just posted you're drunk. Militia gangs like Proud Boys are a club just like a book club. Look up "militia groups constitutional authority". They have none. They're clubs. I'm calling them gangs because they are.

You stopped posting to me because you're embarrassed about getting kicked around like a football in this thread.

But I understand that you would need an excuse.

Any excuse to stop talking to me.

Nothing more shameful then getting owned by a drunk girl, after all...

So good night sparky!

edit on 1-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey, fine, meet in the middle on it -- if militias are gangs, then rioters of any flavor are legit terrorists. If we're going to follow legal definitions, you have to swallow it, cupcake.

originally posted by: JinMI

I stopped reading your post because you just posted you're drunk.

Well, you're missing out. She gets rather entertaining.

/shrug

Pfft, with that level of cocky ignorance, he's probably a fervent teetotaler.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Surely a blast at parties.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No buddy, there have been huge protests this year of numerous black people being killed by police and not arrested or convicted. That's also been factual history forever. So that's what I meant when he can kill black people legally. Don't now where you have been, it's on the news all year. Did you think the streets are burning for nothing? Or just sick and tired of covid19? 😂

please provide the stats that innocent black people are disproportionately killed by the police than any other race. Hell ill throw you a bone, provide any statistics that they are killed more than any other race PERIOD by police

I dunno where youve been, but this has repeatedly been debunked.

But then youre just trolling arent ya
edit on 1-9-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Surely a blast at parties.

Swapping out the tasty crafts for O'Doul's is a good way to get blasted all right...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Worse, Zima.

the horror.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Worse, Zima.

the horror.

Yeesh. That's about as mean as a bottle of Arbor Mist.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This thread turned into an awkward interview of me. I said what you all have been saying, and this what matters in the debate: Kyle won't face any charges, he will be treated as a hero, and he'll be handsomely rewarded. It's just clear as day. Same for all the cops too.

I've just gone on to explain why, and really you all don't want me to be so blunt about it and instead keep my sentences short and sweet and be more *wink*wink* about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Worse, Zima.

the horror.

Lonesome Charlie!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I've just gone on to explain why, and really you all don't want me to be so blunt about it and instead keep my sentences short and sweet and be more *wink*wink* about it.

Cool deflection, and though I admire the typical appeal to victim status. im still waiting on you to :

provide the stats that innocent black people are disproportionately killed by the police than any other race. Hell ill throw you a bone, provide any statistics that they are killed more than any other race PERIOD by police

Please proceed
edit on 1-9-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Sailor Jerry it's easy, you're calculating a percentage or a ratio. Use the FBI stats and total population by race stats.

You being in denial proves my point and I agree with you that Republicans say what you say and support that system I'm describing by ignoring what actually exist saying things like, "prove black people are targeted by the police more than any other race."

You win, your system, the current system is always winning and has always won. That's what I've posted numerous times already.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join