It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

and to ad to the carnival the first shooting the fatal shoot was coming from his back so no the kid did not kill him here part of the report pbs.twimg.com...

that maybe, ballistics will confirm it. when and if it comes out that it was a pistol round, sh@@ gonna get a lot deeper in Kenosha.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Since we are calling people involved names.

I just wanted to show some history on Kyle. If that one guy is a baldy pedo pervert. Can we call Kyle a Woman Beating Shooter?

Which one in that video was Rittenhouse? You cannot seriously be thinking that blurry ass video with several young men of the same height and general dumpy shape, with no way to even discern facial features, is evidence of Rittenhouse “beating a woman.” You have lost your damn mind. Desperate.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Wisconsin law says you can’t claim self defense if you provoke the attack.

That is unless you, after provoking the attack, attempt to retreat from the fight. Which running away from somebody who’s trying to take your gun from you would arguably satisfy.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

thank you

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: subfab

There's another video as well. It doesn't capture the full events. But at least you can take a look.

Man, look...I’m sorry if I’m being too rough on you. I know you’re just trying to back up what you believe. It’s just that the videos you’ve posted could be ANY dumpy kid around the ages of say, 16-20. Seriously, in neither of these videos can it be shown to be Rittenhouse. One can’t even clearly tell which are boys and which are girls. You’re smart...please reconsider your belief that those videos show proof of the Rittenhouse boy beating up anyone. You’re smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It may be him, there was a still shot showing similarity.

He didn't sucker punch the girl. He didn't attack first.

Conflating two sets of circumstances as a proof isn't going to hold up here or anywhere though.

It's another weak attempt to use feelings instead of facts.

edit on 31-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If a kid that was there with a militia was being attacked and somehow no one else felt threatened nor tried to help the kid?

You all believe what you need to.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Since we are calling people involved names. I just wanted to show some history on Kyle. If that one guy is a baldy pedo pervert. Can we call Kyle a Woman Beating Shooter?

and as i said time and time again that is a fight between a boy and a girl. not some person beating a defenseless person. it happens all the time it is irrelevant to the shooting. to pretend it is anything other as i said before is disingenuous.

a pedo chid rapist has nothing in common with honest peaceful protesters. rape is a violent crime, not just a sex crime.
and again as i said before baldy pedo child rapist was there to start sh@@, he's on video pushing a burning dumpster which some think rittenhouse helped put out. there is video of rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. so that right there plus all the other videos of baldy pedo child rapist pervert prove that he was still a violent person and bent on destruction.

edit on 31-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Have you ever waved a red flag at a bull until he charges?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

Wow, that's so dangerous! surely you must have an example of ANYONE WHO'S EVER DIED IN HISTORY from having a skateboard thrown at them. ONE PERSON. Smart.

Hey...you asked for it so I went and dug it up for you:

Man dies after being hit in head with skateboard during fight in Santa Ana Starbucks

abc7.com...

Reasonably certain that skateboard man didn’t throw the skateboard but swung it and more than once similar to how one swings a baseball bat. That’s clear on the video as well. But the above should be enough for you since you asked for ONE and if I kept looking more than one is available I am sure, smart huh ?

edit on 8/31/2020 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 8/31/2020 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
If a kid that was there with a militia was being attacked and somehow no one else felt threatened nor tried to help the kid?

If you had any honest intention of finding out the truth, you'd have done your research and know that Kyle was separated at one point when he left the area they were in, probably to put out a fire which was seen on video, and was prevented from re-entering the area where the other armed members were located. It was likely around this point when the thugs noticed Kyle was alone and thought him a "vulnerable" target -- and began chasing/cornering him.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back home now. All of my prior posts in this thread were literally done one-handed; while I was in my car, stopped at traffic lights, on my way home from taking my mom out to late lunch/early dinner at one of the restaurants my dad used to take her to before he passed a few years ago.

Other posters have already provided links to incidences in which skateboards have been used as weapons to varying degrees of effect, so there's no real need to continue to address this aspect of your hollow arguments.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would be able to understand how a skateboard (or any other improvised object) could be used to inflict serious bodily harm upon a person. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either intellectually dishonest or incredibly naive.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Kyle looks bad all on all on his own. He doesn't need help.

Here's a video of this thug beating on a young woman.

See this is what I was looking for but...was he the aggressor or defending? Did he walk up and clock someone? Oh and the whole its a girl...man you have no idea how I would always defend that when she wasn't the one throwing punches...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

His whole story doesnt make sense yes there were several other people armed right there, yet he ran away from them ?? he actually runs across the intersection instead of towards his militia members. I still dont understand why he ran away from the people that woud help him somehing isnt right ?? Only thing i can think of is he bolted across the intersection after someone which eads to the individual that said he ran up to him and threatened him.

sadly i wish this child had just stayed out of this shame to throw away his life over bad judgement.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

it is rittenhouse, there's a picture that shows him wearing those same shorts and crocs holding a rifle. it normally grouped in with the one where he is wearing all black holding a rifle.

can't find it right now, i can find a separate one of the all black, but not the group or the single one of him in them holding the rifle. a lot of the videos and images that were up on the twits accounts say This Twitt is unavailable. same with face lots are gone.

left is in full swing.

funny thing the lefties favorite "fact buster" is saying unproven.

edit on 31-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

If you had any honest intention of finding out the truth, you'd have done your research and know that Kyle was separated at one point when he left the area they were in, probably to put out a fire which was seen on video, and was prevented from re-entering the area where the other armed members were located. It was likely around this point when the thugs noticed Kyle was alone and thought him a "vulnerable" target -- and began chasing/cornering him.

Is that all conjecture?

You're happy with "at one point" he left the group... And to "probably put out a fire"? By himself? With a gun?

You believe what you need to believe.

I want the full story, not just the defense.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So did the blue and red Crocs get Photoshopped on the picture of him holding the gun?

I don't know why Republicans are so worried about Kyle. He was treated as a hero by the Kenosha police and has huge financial support from conservative groups. Nothing will happen to him except become a cop one day, then he legally kill black people.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Dude, you’re one of them peeps who has absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, yet, you “know” you know what you’re talking about 100%. Stop and educate yourself. You don’t realize how fragile the human body really is.

One can cause great bodily harm which creates a substantial risk of death with any object, especially a couple pound skateboard with metal trucks.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Since we are calling people involved names.

I just wanted to show some history on Kyle. If that one guy is a baldy pedo pervert. Can we call Kyle a Woman Beating Shooter?

Yeah, I'm tired of the girl-coddling, drop it. I'm a girl, we fight dirty and despite what feminists screech, boys DON'T automatically have some mythical upper hand. Watched many teen #head girls in school wafflestomp boys at that age. Give it up, it's sexist.

Thank you for posting that.

I've tried to read the dumpster fire that is this thread and haven't really come to any conclusions besides some of our members are Kray-Kray...

However.

As a girl, I can dig your eye out of your skull with my thumb pretty easily... done that before.

I once kneed a guy in the balls so hard that it ruptured one of his testicles and they had to perform surgery to find where in his lower abdomen the other one was.

So when I read the "ZOMFG, a teenage guy hit a teenage girl WTF!!!" I sometimes wonder if these posters were home-schooled or something.

And raised without sisters, obviously.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I don't know why Republicans are so worried about Kyle. He was treated as a hero by the Kenosha police and has huge financial support from conservative groups. Nothing will happen to him except become a cop one day, then he legally kill black people.

So earlier in the day he was working on removing defacing of a building, he then was treating rioter's injuries with this med kit. At the point he was alone he had a rather larger crowd chasing him to include the very aggressive guy that he shot first who tried to grab his gun. He didn't shoot again until another person grabbed his gun even though he was on the ground at that time with 4 people attacking him... The third pulled a handgun and he shot first, I guess he was wrong there...right?

I really don't give a crap about him, but the narrative from the left is crazy...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join