It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm seeing a lot of 'eye witness' reports going on here.

I am aware of the first man who was shot in the head throwing an object (apparently a bag with a brick in it?) at the young man, who was running from what seemed to be a few people.

Why was he running in the first place? What prompted him to flee on his own, away from his group?

I'll also going to point out that eye witness accounts in such a setting aren't really that reliable.
This is why I don't like to discuss situations like this until it's either hit courts, charges are dropped or moved forward.

At least 2 of the 3 shot were harassing people that looked similar to Kyle at a nearby gas station. Saying they were going to kill them and such. Not sure why they chased Kyle but they were violent before the shootings occurred.

There is a bearded man, with bald pedo and domestic abuser skater boi, brandishing a gun. He fired the first shot. either at Kyle when he was running or in the air about the time bald pedo threw the object at Kyle.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

well stop asking these questions and go see the clip yourself you'll see the kid runing away from multiple agressiv man chasing him
edit on 31-8-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

From what I have seen he was only being chased after he shot the bald man, and shortly before he was seen running on his own, away into a dealership or what ever.

I'm just trying to piece it together here. Why was he on on his own, running away from a mob of people? What prompted this?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How many pages in do you need before you realize you’re not changing anyones mind? No eureka moments here.

This thread is a dead horse and we are beating the hell out of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

seriously here the clip with some aid for you to understand what happening this clip is the First shooting so no they wher enot chasing because he shoot some one but because he got alone and chase away.

twitter.com...

and to ad to the carnival the first shooting the fatal shoot was coming from his back so no the kid did not kill him here part of the report

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Even if it's true has nothing to do with the fact he was chased down and didn't shoot till the 26 year old ex convict grabbed his AR15. As has been mentioned with so many "press" and "protester" videos out there certainly there is one of him doing this.

Good point. And what kind of absolute braindead idiot reaches for the barrel of an AR-15 that is pointed at them?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Thank you.

I was trying to find that for evidence.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: SKEPTEK

From what I have seen he was only being chased after he shot the bald man, and shortly before he was seen running on his own, away into a dealership or what ever.

I'm just trying to piece it together here. Why was he on on his own, running away from a mob of people? What prompted this?

The bald man was screaming at him, threatening him, so the kid tried to avoid the confrontation and ran, bald guy chased. Pretty much all this is on vid.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

One wonders what sort of thread will be authored if and when militia members come forward and say Kyle was a saint and did nothing to anybody until attacked by the chomo.

Without evidence, it's all just useless posturing, muddying of waters, and cheerleading a fictional narrative.

I guess?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: putnam6
Even if it's true has nothing to do with the fact he was chased down and didn't shoot till the 26 year old ex convict grabbed his AR15. As has been mentioned with so many "press" and "protester" videos out there certainly there is one of him doing this.

Good point. And what kind of absolute braindead idiot reaches for the barrel of an AR-15 that is pointed at them?

One who played a lot of GTA and watched a lot of Vin Bronson movies

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
he has every right to defend his property against commie scum.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Nickn3
If a group was burning my city and screaming for the death of my fellow citizens, there is a good chance I would point a gun at them to.

I would 100000000000% support you defending YOUR home, YOUR city, YOUR business.

Not some vigilante from another town, another STATE!

Also if it is true a business hired him, WHY is a business hiring children to defend them?

Seriously? Self/property defense is ok as long as you live there? Sh!t, I hope no one ever gets held up or accosted while on vacation somewhere. They will have to say, “I would defend myself, but since I’m only visiting New York, I have to let you rape me. Do you want my ass or the other hole?”

Your post is just ridiculous. You’re called out and now clearly just making sh!t up that you must know is absolutely stupid. Come on, man.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I believe the one in the red white and blue shorts.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
he has every right to defend his property against commie scum.

Uh, not according to the OP. He/she says you don’t have a right to self defense unless you live wherever a crime is being perpetrated on you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm seeing a lot of 'eye witness' reports going on here

One is a witness interviewed shortly after the shooting and has multiple videos from the night. Chick in the OP ain’t, and doesn’t.

I am aware of the first man who was shot in the head throwing an object (apparently a bag with a brick in it?) at the young man, who was running from what seemed to be a few people.

Looked like a bottled drink of some sort to me. And more than a few people, one of which had a gun and fired it into the air.

Why was he running in the first place? What prompted him to flee on his own, away from his group?

Read the complaint, you’ll know as much as I know.

I'll also going to point out that eye witness accounts in such a setting aren't really that reliable. This is why I don't like to discuss situations like this until it's either hit courts, charges are dropped or moved forward.

Some eyewitnesses are good, some aren’t. Either way, hard to make an entire case of one single account.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Since we are calling people involved names.

I just wanted to show some history on Kyle. If that one guy is a baldy pedo pervert. Can we call Kyle a Woman Beating Shooter?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

According to Wisconsin law you can't claim self defense if you are breaking the law. Which being a minor with a weapon is the crime.

And I'm fine with letting the courts handle this, whatever the outcome.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: putnam6

And I'm fine with letting the courts handle this, whatever the outcome.

Until Trump pardons an American Hero.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

There's another video as well. It doesn't capture the full events. But at least you can take a look.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Since we are calling people involved names.

I just wanted to show some history on Kyle. If that one guy is a baldy pedo pervert. Can we call Kyle a Woman Beating Shooter?

Yeah, I'm tired of the girl-coddling, drop it. I'm a girl, we fight dirty and despite what feminists screech, boys DON'T automatically have some mythical upper hand. Watched many teen #head girls in school wafflestomp boys at that age. Give it up, it's sexist.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join