It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Blames Trump for Riots and Looting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: dug88

Of course he does.

One of my students is a 77 year old rabid, rabid leftie. I asked her today what she thinks about the riots and killings. She was frozen for a minute and then said “Well now we’ve had right wing groups come out with guns and provoke the protestors. Trump is causing all of it.”

That’s their story, all of them, and they are sticking to it.

Cute story. Good thing this is ATS 'cause personal anecdotes only work here as any sort of an argument (ATS righties lovvvvvvve them). In the real world you can't just come with a undoubtedly-true story about a 77 year old and then egregiously apply it to over half of the country.

Here's one more anecdote, I don't condone the violence. And I'm actually to the left, unlike our center-right democrats. So... "all of them", minus one. But also...

Biden condemns violence 'on the left or the right' and challenges Trump 'to do the same'

Cute post. You’re pretty clever.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: okrian

Jesus.

If you can't get it, then you're far dumber than I thought.

Perhaps instead of responding, I should buy you lego's.

At least we're getting closer to being on topic...

Ivanka Trump Accused of Making Up Son’s Lego Story in RNC Speech

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Not sure why I'm bothering writing though,

Me neither to be honest, came back to read through the thread and found like two pages of you ranting nonsense and embarrassing yourself.
edit on 31/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Every time Biden opens his mouth, President Trump picks up a couple of poll points...like today.

justthenews.com...

Keep talkin Joe..

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Jesus.

If you can't get it, then you're far dumber than I thought.

Perhaps instead of responding, I should buy you lego's.

At least we're getting closer to being on topic...

Ivanka Trump Accused of Making Up Son’s Lego Story in RNC Speech

You are a fine representative of the evil left.

Burn any good books lately?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Me neither to be honest, came back to read through the thread and found like two pages of you ranting nonsense and embarrasing yourself.

Oh, you also want to make this about me. K cool. I mean, I'm flattered really. To think that I could become the focus over Trump! Whew. I'm really honored. I guess you should know a little more about me then... I'm into puppies, starry nights, long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, staying on topic, speaking with words instead of memes, ya know, just regular people stuff. What are you into? This is just so exciting! Little ole me, becoming the topic!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🦇🦇🦇

This is a joke right??

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well I mean I am the op and you've just been sitting here derailing the thread...but anyway...

What are you into?

Getting people riled up so they waste a bunch of time posting pages of nonsense.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Me neither to be honest, came back to read through the thread and found like two pages of you ranting nonsense and embarrasing yourself.

Oh, you also want to make this about me. K cool. I mean, I'm flattered really. To think that I could become the focus over Trump! Whew. I'm really honored. I guess you should know a little more about me then... I'm into puppies, starry nights, long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, staying on topic, speaking with words instead of memes, ya know, just regular people stuff. What are you into? This is just so exciting! Little ole me, becoming the topic!

Get over yourself

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So, if I say “this is Trump’s America”.

He is to blame — just like Biden says.

I’m off topic?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I’m off topic?

As long as you say that the rioters, looters, arsonists are Biden supporters.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I’m off topic?

Very funny 🍺🍺

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No you're on topic, it's just a low quality post. In America, state and local governments have more authority in quelling matters like that than federal governments, the state and local governments allowing it to happen are partly to blame, but in the end, the only people responsible are the ones committing acts of violence and destruction.

Because we live in a world where people are responsible for their actions. If I kill somebody and use the excuse 'oh it was so and so's fault, the things they said pissed me off' that #'s not gonna fly in court.

Likewise, 'oh the president said some things that pissed me off so I burnt a building down it's his fault' is utterly #ing ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I’m off topic?

Very funny 🍺🍺

It's FUNNY...'cause it's TRUE.

edit on 31-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I’m off topic?

Very funny 🍺🍺

Wrong.

Now who’s derailing the thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I’m off topic?

Very funny 🍺🍺

The smiley face must have thrown you.

I was actually serious.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I’m off topic?

Very funny 🍺🍺

Wrong.

Now who’s derailing the thread.

Biden's campaign and his VP are bailing these rioters, looters and arsonists out of jail.
Of course they support each other.

So how is that derailing the thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

No you're on topic, it's just a low quality post. In America, state and local governments have more authority in quelling matters like that than federal governments, the state and local governments allowing it to happen are partly to blame, but in the end, the only people responsible are the ones committing acts of violence and destruction.

Because we live in a world where people are responsible for their actions. If I kill somebody and use the excuse 'oh it was so and so's fault, the things they said pissed me off' that #'s not gonna fly in court.

Likewise, 'oh the president said some things that pissed me off so I burnt a building down it's his fault' is utterly #ing ridiculous.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR ASSESSMENT.

okrian was on topic when posting the following — below. The follow-up posts are defensive from attacks. Why don’t you tell the attackers to address the subject — and not make personal attacks on a poster that doesn’t agree with yours and their others viewpoint?

okrian
a reply to: mtnshredder

This is Trumps America. You can't change that no matter how much echo-chamber support you get.

Again, poor Trump. He's so sweet & nice. He tries to include everyone and tone down the 'us vs. them' approach. He has nothing to do with anything. Please stop blaming poor Trump! Even when on the campaign trail when he said "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise." Don't you see, he didn't want violence, he was just joking and trolling the haters. They are just so mean!

Ugh. If you can't see the ridiculousness in thinking Trumps approach is going to bring this country together and put us on at path to being "great" at this, or any point, then I really don't know what more evidence in needed. For most of us, the evidence was there before he even ran for president. Ya know, cause we were "paying attention" instead of being brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

okrian was on topic when posting the following — below. The follow-up posts are defensive from attacks. Why don’t you tell the attackers to address the subject — and not make personal attacks on a poster that doesn’t agree with yours and their others viewpoint?

okrian

This is Trumps America. You can't change that no matter how much echo-chamber support you get.

Again, poor Trump. He's so sweet & nice. He tries to include everyone and tone down the 'us vs. them' approach. He has nothing to do with anything. Please stop blaming poor Trump! Even when on the campaign trail when he said "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise." Don't you see, he didn't want violence, he was just joking and trolling the haters. They are just so mean!

Ugh. If you can't see the ridiculousness in thinking Trumps approach is going to bring this country together and put us on at path to being "great" at this, or any point, then I really don't know what more evidence in needed. For most of us, the evidence was there before he even ran for president. Ya know, cause we were "paying attention" instead of being brainwashed.

OMG really? How about Biden's penchant for threatening to take people outside to beat the hell out of them?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

okrian

OMG really? How about Biden's penchant for threatening to take people outside to beat the hell out of them?

------------------------------------
...Not to mention poor Corn Pop.
edit on 31-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join