It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Blames Trump for Riots and Looting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
But his supporters are! There is talk on this site about getting neighborhood groups together and plans of what to do when the violent animals come to their small suburban towns to burn them out and take their homes.

I have no fear about any of the protesters in the infamous city next to me coming here and burning me out. They have been peacefully protesting for months now daily.

As I stated on another thread, the anti mask people are the only violent ones in my area. Hitting workers, shoving and throwing things at shoppers, shoving and spitting on police.

The leader is stoking fear and as I have said twice now, if he cannot be blamed than he cannot blame a candidate who has less power to change anything than himself.

I've also said previously that it was proven that Russia organized and planned protests for both the right and the left before the 2016 elections. Maybe the leader should look into that currently. Both sides are getting played.
edit on 31-8-2020 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: okrian
This is Trumps America. No two ways about it.

Joe Biden's supporters are the ones rioting, burning stuff, and hurting people.

Own it.

Is Biden president? Didn't think so. Is he the one who has been stirring the pot and been pushing a incredibly divisive 'us vs. them' agenda from the get-go? Didn't think so.

This is how America looks under Trump. It sucks, but true.

And seriously... what is the game plan for the right? Trump being an a-hole towards over half of America from day 1 will not heal this country or bring people together. Throwing gas on every fire will not do anything but make things worse. What is it about this simple idea that they don't get. Building a "wall" between Americans is as anti-American as it gets.

Also funny to watch all these people on the right cheer for big government to sweep in fix the problems N. Korea style. Yay police state! Big surprise, the right has gone back on yet another once-held tenet.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden's own Campaign STAFF is paying to bail out looters, arsonists and rioters...so they can go back out and do it again!

You're right. Holy smokes!

www.reuters.com...

Biden likely waited 90 days to speak about the violence so his money-trail could be buried. That could also be why he didn't mention ANTIFA or BLM in his pitiful speech today.
edit on 8/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden's VP is up to her neck in support of the rioters, looters and arsonists:

Yes, that’s right, the Democrats’ vice presidential candidate was a huckster for a bail fund that sought to free violent criminals who were rioting on the streets of Minneapolis, and she was very effective at it. In the wake of deadly fires and looting, Harris asked her five million plus Twitter followers to donate money to bail out the “protesters” arrested in the riots.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Marble fumble pony mouth word soldier 🤣

And did anyone watch the whole speech with all the wind and Joe's hair never moved a millimeter 🤣

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Own it.

Is Biden president? Didn't think so. Is he the one who has been stirring the pot and been pushing a incredibly divisive 'us vs. them' agenda from the get-go? Didn't think so.

And seriously... what is the game plan for the right? Trump being an a-hole towards over half of America from day 1 will not heal this country or bring people together. Throwing gas on every fire will not do anything but make things worse. What is it about this simple idea that they don't get. Building a "wall" between Americans is as anti-American as it gets.

Also funny to watch all these people on the right cheer for big government to sweep in fix the problems N. Korea style. Yay police state! Big surprise, the right has gone back on yet another once-held tenet.

Let me be sure I understand you. The entire MSM, save for Fox and scraps are all against him, The democratic party has been trying anything they can to remove him, including impeachment that doesn't seem to be a topic of conversation anymore, and he is supposed to smile and suck it up?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You don’t think the left is pushing the division in this country?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Own it.

Let me be sure I understand you. The entire MSM, save for Fox and scraps are all against him, The democratic party has been trying anything they can to remove him, including impeachment that doesn't seem to be a topic of conversation anymore, and he is supposed to smile and suck it up?

Oh nooos. Poor Trump. Why don't people all love Trump? He isn't to blame for anything. He has the right to pit Americans against each other, name call, & condone violence against other Americans (since the primaries mind you). It's super-duper American to be super divisive.

So... let me be sure I understand you. I'm supposed to feel bad for Trump now?

The king of 'dish it out but can't take it' is having a rough go of it. Boo hoo. If you act like an a-hole and you talk like an a-hole, people are gonna think you are an a-hole. Shocking right? Only the most ardent Trump supporters are surprised by this. Thought you all liked tough guys. Trump has been the baby-in-chief from the start. From the beginning this guy has started fires and then hides around the corner tweeting about how bad the flames are. Suck it up.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Of course he does.

One of my students is a 77 year old rabid, rabid leftie. I asked her today what she thinks about the riots and killings. She was frozen for a minute and then said “Well now we’ve had right wing groups come out with guns and provoke the protestors. Trump is causing all of it.”

That’s their story, all of them, and they are sticking to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What's the big deal?
CNN says these protests Trump causes are "mostly peaceful".

-----------------------------

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So the reason why Biden was silent on the looters, rioters, arsonists, for months was because it was Trumps fault?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just realized, Biden can't even lock in the arsonist/looter vote.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Of course he does.

One of my students is a 77 year old rabid, rabid leftie. I asked her today what she thinks about the riots and killings. She was frozen for a minute and then said “Well now we’ve had right wing groups come out with guns and provoke the protestors. Trump is causing all of it.”

That’s their story, all of them, and they are sticking to it.

Cute story. Good thing this is ATS 'cause personal anecdotes only work here as any sort of an argument (ATS righties lovvvvvvve them). In the real world you can't just come with a undoubtedly-true story about a 77 year old and then egregiously apply it to over half of the country.

Here's one more anecdote, I don't condone the violence. And I'm actually to the left, unlike our center-right democrats. So... "all of them", minus one. But also...

Biden condemns violence 'on the left or the right' and challenges Trump 'to do the same'

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the reason why Biden was silent on the looters, rioters, arsonists, for months was because it was Trumps fault?

Well, er...see...the thing is...er...Biden's campaign and his staff and VP were actually raising funds to bail out the afore-mentioned looters, rioters and arsonists for those months...so they could continue looting, rioting and burning.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, er...see...the thing is...er...Biden's campaign and his staff and VP were actually raising funds to bail out the afore-mentioned looters, rioters and arsonists for those months...so they could continue looting, rioting and burning.

. . . . .and vote.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Because the riots and burning buildings are costing them in the polls. Now that burning business down is costing them voters, they simply have to shift the blame to Trump.

Simple fact.

Trump made the police do it... and he controls the police force policies, and he told the police to stand down and let the cities get looted and burned.... didn't he? CNN and MSDNC will have every dumb@ss viewer of theirs thinking that by the end of the week.
edit on 31-8-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

At this point what does it matter what Biden says

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well, Trump is in charge of everything.

So yeah, it's his fault.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Because the riots and burning buildings are costing them in the polls. Now that burning business down is costing them voters, they simply have to shift the blame to Trump.

Simple fact.

Trump made the police do it... and he controls the police force policies, and he told the police to stand down and let the cities get looted and burned.... didn't he? CNN and MSDNC will have every dumb@ss viewer of theirs thinking that by the end of the week.

Shirley, SOME CNN and MSDNC viewers can see this for the farce that it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's like Biden went on tv today to state that he pooped his pants.

Now the media and every leftist here is saying how right and normal it is to poop your pants.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join