It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Blames Trump for Riots and Looting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You all trying to blame Trump for this # are cowardly IDIOTS that don’t have the balls to accept any responsibility for the # you and your lefty party’s created. COWARDS

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

Really?! He sticks his sorry head out of his basement for a "let-me-be-clear" tirade, and there's no media there?

The speech was in a controlled studio not even "outdoors" like they claimed 🤣

May not have even been in Pittsburgh like Democrats are claiming 🤣

Fake wind rustling through the flags and banners 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Remember, Biden is having mental issues. In his mind he may believe that Trump trying to send in the national guard to try to stop the looting and rioting is fueling the violence. Trump trying to protect the people and their property is causing rioting according to Biden's dementiated thinking. So, do the other Democrats have dementia too or they just anarchists.

If they lock up and charge some of the people rioting and looting and burning down places, others who do this will know they can't get away with it. But they are not procecuting the rioters and looters in Democrat cities, so if there are no consequences, they will keep it up. There are some people who love civil unrest, they will go out and cause trouble whenever they can get away with it.

I have personally known about a dozen people like that over the years, they do more negative for the cause than positive. They drove the public opinion against the environmentalists here and I even talked to one person who was doing bad things one day in the bar. He said that the lumber industry was paying him to destroy some logging equipment, he was sent to towns to convince people that the environmentalists were bad. He actually joined in the group and tried to rile things up then went and damaged the equipment at night at the loggers site. My question is who is funding these protesters and some of the people who are inciting the riots. I know it is happening. That guy was telling me about all of the places he had been and how he did his job. He was actually trying to recruit him to join him I guess. I listened to him and did not say anything even though I loved nature, but I also knew people who made money logging too and knew it was a necessity for our society to have wood. So I was making conversation and actually gaining insight into what was happening. I actually told some friends that were out there protesting about this guy, but he had moved on a couple of days after damaging the logging trucks...which were insured, and they remembered him and were a little frustrated with what I had told them. After that, they said they were not going to associate with people from out of the area like that.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: dug88

Apparently, Trump is in fact a champion of 'racial equality', i mean he must be if he's leading riots about 'racial equality' right? Is that not what the riots Trump is responsible for are about?

Careful. Keep bending yourself into knots you probably won’t like where your head ends up.

It’s the height of stupidity to think that someone else is responsible for the consequences of how Donald Trump chooses to lead this country. He’s not a child. He chooses to lead this country in a way that divides it and inflames tension. That’s on him.

And no one else.

It's the height of ignorance to think that a President has any sole control over what happens in the country.
The entire system if Govt in the USA is designed so that power does not rest in one mans hands. Whenever I read another mindless comment blaming Trump for literally anything and everything bad that happens in the country, i just have to shake my head at the utter stupidity of these people.

You need to educate yourself on how the Govt works and in addition how State and local govts interact with the federal Govt. I urge you to start your education now, lest you make any more stupid comments.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: underpass61

Go to Antifa.com and it redirects you to joe Biden

Cant believe the Biden team thought this was a good idea????

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why don't you guys check to see what groups are actually behind the riots? Besides random idiots that just get off on creating chaos, you have right-wing groups intentionally going to these protests with the specific intent to cause mayhem in order to make it look like it's being instigated by 'the left'. This Rittenhouse ahole responded to a Facebook post by a right-wing group telling people to show up. And then you have a caravan of Trump supporters driving into Portland to parade their colors. What clueless idiots would do that unless they specifically wanted to create more problems? And Trump was asked to NOT go to Kenosha because his presence could create more problems but he's going anyways. Why would he DO that? Because Trump WANTS to inflame the violence in a last-ditch effort to save his impotent and pathetic chances for a second term.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump blamed Obama for the riots that went on for a few days not months after Theo Gray was killed, he also blamed Obama for his own failure at taking COVID seriously.

If you cannot blame the President then how is the President blaming a candidate, while adding images of a riot in Spain to stoke fear during the RNC?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Why don't you guys check to see what groups are actually behind the riots? Besides random idiots that just get off on creating chaos, you have right-wing groups intentionally going to these protests with the specific intent to cause mayhem in order to make it look like it's being instigated by 'the left'. This Rittenhouse ahole responded to a Facebook post by a right-wing group telling people to show up. And then you have a caravan of Trump supporters driving into Portland to parade their colors. What clueless idiots would do that unless they specifically wanted to create more problems? And Trump was asked to NOT go to Kenosha because his presence could create more problems but he's going anyways. Why would he DO that? Because Trump WANTS to inflame the violence in a last-ditch effort to save his impotent and pathetic chances for a second term.
who funds the Antifa snack van?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump blamed Obama for the riots that went on for a few days not months after Theo Gray was killed, he also blamed Obama for his own failure at taking COVID seriously.

If you cannot blame the President then how is the President blaming a candidate, while adding images of a riot in Spain to stoke fear during the RNC?

Do you mean occupy wall street? If I remember corectly that was like 7 months.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I just wanted to answer Joe Biden's question.

I do feel safe under President Trump's leadership. Very safe!

The only threat I can see right now is that the Left has some maddening urge to harm Trump supporters, but I will gladly take one for the team if it gets Trump one more vote.

I would rather be dead than live in the world that most of the leftists want.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No I was referring to a specific statement he made regarding the riot surrounding Theo Gray. I also asked if why if you cannot blame the leader of a country can the leader lay blame at a candidate?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

All that was long after the Democrat riots and looting started and Democrats were not condemning 😃

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
remind us how many times he has said "kill whitey" , "burn this mofo down" , "defund the police" , "kill cops" , "white people need to give up everything they have to black people" .

There should be a long list, just give me three though and we can settle.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
ah, so its only permissible for the opposition citizens to express their rights. Are you even hearing yourself?? The President has every right to go anywhere in the country he wishes, and so are every other American.

If violent criminals from outside of a small town decide they do not like him there, that is not the President causing problems. That is the violent out of town agitators doing so.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's as simple as this. The rioting and looting and lawlessness are happening and encouraged in Democratic cities for one reason only. They want Trump to retaliate, the want him to send in heavy forces which would quell the trouble makers, but, but, the second he does that they would be screaming from the roof tops calling Trump a tyrant and Trump wants to be a dictator etc. etc.
THAT is why Trump is not responding without them ASKING for help. It is well within their power to stop this but they wont.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Biden Blames Trump for Riots and Looting

Well, Biden is an idiot so...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: underpass61

Go to Antifa.com and it redirects you to joe Biden

Cant believe the Biden team thought this was a good idea????

What makes you think that the Biden campaign has anything to do with that referral link? Wouldn't it make more sense for the Right to do that so that people who don't have the sense to breathe would THINK that Biden endorses antifa? antifa.com was registered in 2002. You guys are just too narrow-sighted.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lernmore

Put me down for $5 that it is a Garden Weasel

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Apparently, Trump is in fact a champion of 'racial equality', i mean he must be if he's leading riots about 'racial equality' right? Is that not what the riots Trump is responsible for are about?

Careful. Keep bending yourself into knots you probably won’t like where your head ends up.

It’s the height of stupidity to think that someone else is responsible for the consequences of how Donald Trump chooses to lead this country. He’s not a child. He chooses to lead this country in a way that divides it and inflames tension. That’s on him.

And no one else.

Dumbest thing that myself and others that know the truth, will read all day.
Speaking of the “height of stupidity”, you are right at the top looking over the edge.
My guess is that you often blame others around you for your blatant stupidity.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany gave the best response to end her news conference .

" that's like the arsonist blaming the fireman "

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join