It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Blames Trump for Riots and Looting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: jtma508
Why don't you guys check to see what groups are actually behind the riots? Besides random idiots that just get off on creating chaos, you have right-wing groups intentionally going to these protests with the specific intent to cause mayhem in order to make it look like it's being instigated by 'the left'. This Rittenhouse ahole responded to a Facebook post by a right-wing group telling people to show up. And then you have a caravan of Trump supporters driving into Portland to parade their colors. What clueless idiots would do that unless they specifically wanted to create more problems? And Trump was asked to NOT go to Kenosha because his presence could create more problems but he's going anyways. Why would he DO that? Because Trump WANTS to inflame the violence in a last-ditch effort to save his impotent and pathetic chances for a second term.

I'm not a fan of Trump but to his credit and much to my surpise he condemmed the violence by the right and the shooting saying he didn't want their vote and calling for calm within an hour of the event unfolding.

Trump is self-serving.

He supports Kyle Rittenhouse and then condemns violence elsewhere in selected areas.

Legitimate peaceful protesting for equality is not wrong.

The fact extremists and various other groups infiltrated to take advantage — does not diminish or make wrong the original core purpose.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
People keep repeating the word violence like it means tagging ACAB on a wall. That's not violent, it's either defacing property or art or both.

The most violent at the protest are the militarized police and right wing instigators or militia gangs. That's just a simple fact. Remember when Trump walked from the white house to the church to take that picture holding the bible and the police violently attacked peaceful protestors?

Everything happening right now is a huge white supremacy movement and darker days are ahead.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course they are. People act like Trump is not really the president and just tweets all day.

And Annee, as far as acting presidential, might want to mention that to 42,43, and 44. NEver in history have living presidents weighed in so much in elections starting with 44 in HRC's case.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: jtma508
Why don't you guys check to see what groups are actually behind the riots? Besides random idiots that just get off on creating chaos, you have right-wing groups intentionally going to these protests with the specific intent to cause mayhem in order to make it look like it's being instigated by 'the left'. This Rittenhouse ahole responded to a Facebook post by a right-wing group telling people to show up. And then you have a caravan of Trump supporters driving into Portland to parade their colors. What clueless idiots would do that unless they specifically wanted to create more problems? And Trump was asked to NOT go to Kenosha because his presence could create more problems but he's going anyways. Why would he DO that? Because Trump WANTS to inflame the violence in a last-ditch effort to save his impotent and pathetic chances for a second term.

I'm not a fan of Trump but to his credit and much to my surpise he condemmed the violence by the right and the shooting saying he didn't want their vote and calling for calm within an hour of the event unfolding.

Trump is self-serving.

He supports Kyle Rittenhouse and then condemns violence elsewhere in selected areas.

Legitimate peaceful protesting for equality is not wrong.

The fact extremists and various other groups infiltrated to take advantage — does not diminish or make wrong the original core purpose.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again :
When you call riots ‘peaceful protests’ you forfeit any expectation of a productive conversation. If you can’t be intellectually honest, why should we meet you half-way?
edit on 1-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump didn't support him, those are words of the biased MSM just like the Charlottesville twist 😎

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Biden blames Trump for riots and looting.

Trump praises white shooter for shooting 3 white people.

See what's wrong with this picture?

The media is playing a damn good game with many minds out here.

I blame Trump for the increased division in this country and instigating chaos.

Has not a damn thing to do with the media.

I actually agree with you. I am just adding that the media is just as culpable as Trump with instigating and inflaming the collective thought process across the nation.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you can't be that blind.

I’m not the one who refuses to see.

I expect investigations into Trump will continue for decades.

Looking back historically to this time will be enlightening.

Trump reminds me of George Wallace. History does not reflect well for Wallace. I don’t expect it to reflect well for Trump either.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: underwerks

The President is leading this country in the way
that the majority of voters chose him to do.

The majority of voters did not choose him.

That’s a lie

And you bought it

And since 2016, do you think he has lost supporters or gained supporters? (That’s a wee test to check your blind faith in the enemedia lies)

Hillary got more people votes than Trump.

That’s a fact.

And at what point did it make any difference since the majority of voters in the majority of states voted for Trump and it's all very Constitutional 😎

Not the point.

Poster is claiming Trump had the people’s vote.

He didn’t. Fact.

Ok. Now what ? LOL 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

If you think this is about white supremacy, try telling BLM that all lives matter.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump didn't support him, those are words of the biased MSM just like the Charlottesville twist 😎

Libera Media are really duping their viewers and readers good.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Biden blames Trump and people go berserk thinking they struck gold !

It's the City Mayors that are 100% at fault for the failures. All of em and all the failures. 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It would seem there are multiple factors — as there usually are in civil disruptions.

I don’t claim to know the individual or/and mindset of hundreds/thousands.

You must be a mind reader.

It sure seems the media is fueling this followed by the liberal leadership supporting it in doing nothing and looking the other way saying it is just non-violent protesting from the liberal Governors/Mayors to even Biden/Harris. Who feed and support it while saying it is all Trump's fault as a tactical move for them, but the problem is they can not control it and it is growing out of their comfort zone to use as a anti-Trump weapon and now people are pulling away from them seeing things differently as this disruption grows.

It is funny that I been seeing the protesters fighting each other now who are on the same side and that is why I'm asking what is it that they are protesting. The Conservatives have been pretty much out of it letting the other side(s) do their thing, but that is changing as people are getting tired of it all as it just spirals into chaos.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I actually agree with you. I am just adding that the media is just as culpable as Trump with instigating and inflaming the collective thought process across the nation.

😁🍺🍺

I do not listen to “Talking Heads”. Stopped years ago.

There’s a reason it’s called Commercial TV. There are no real newscasters any more (only an intelligent individual here and there). They are actors — hired for their ability to draw and hold an audience. It’s about the money.

I only read. A variety of sources — in an effort to sort through trying to find the most logical “truth”.

And I read history books to compare similarities and evolution of government.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

this isn't a Trump guy Vs. you thing, this is just a real world vs. fantasy land thing.

If a black cop shoots a white guy, are there riots? If not, why?

If a cop of any color, shoots a black guy, regardless of the situation, will there be riots? If so, why?

If you answer honestly, it's because there is a narrative that currently needs to be played. The MSM is filling that narrative with content. THEY fan the flames that incite violence. If you cannot see that, and at the very least, acknowledge it, you don't deserve to be replied to by anyone on this site or any other.

I'm asking, hell, I'm begging you or someone on the left to just be honest here. We all know Trump says dumb things, you can rail on and on about that if you like. But this one, isn't Trump. This one is easy to see even from the cheap seats.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: game over man

If you think this is about white supremacy, try telling BLM that all lives matter.

Why would I say that? Do you hate black people or something?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Good luck getting an answer from the notsee party.

Seems BLM has evolved into an after thought... What I'm seeing more is WOKE Whites trying to commandeer a Black movement as their own. They are like vampires sucking away on Black experiences and telling/screaming at the world what it is like to be Black and even screaming at Blacks when they disagree with their White Wokeness.

Over 30 people have died since Floyd's death and it is mainly the Woke killing the Woke...lol

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think you’re actually intelligent (and sometimes funny).

I’m not sure you are as Right as you present.

I think you can separate from the media drama.

Unfortunately, I think most people are fueled by emotions and are gullible-susceptible to media drama — all sides.

I choose not to be.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When Democrats are rioting the news calls it "peaceful protests".

But when they want to slam Trump those same "peaceful protests" are suddenly called rioting and burning the cities under Trump's watch.

I guess low IQ people and children are fooled by this? Any functioning adult can see through the lies.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I think you’re actually intelligent (and sometimes funny).

I’m not sure you are as Right as you present.

I think you can separate from the media drama.

Unfortunately, I think most people are fueled by emotions and are gullible-susceptible to media drama — all sides.

I choose not to be.

I'm actually a fiscally Conservative who would like a large State foot print and a small fed foot print while being a Libertarian for rights and freedoms.

A big part of all this is that people have had nothing to do for months...No work...no school...So they been going out each night screaming at each other in a frenzy that at times leads to violence, looting, burning etc. I still work, so I'm like who the hell can go out every night until 3 in the morning running up and down the streets...people who have zero commitments, that's who...

They are also very stupid in not even knowing much about what they are putting so much effort into. Its like the whole Rand Paul incident..."Say Her Name!!!" they screamed at him over and over while not even understanding he was the author of the Breonna Taylor Bill to prevent no knock warrants. They should have been cheering him not yelling/attacking him.

Another example is the question "Do Black Lives Matter?" and they want only one reply...Yes they matter and the police are murdering them all the time...Defund the police... That is the one and only answer...anything else and you are a racist...

You can't even debate them on anything...And Heaven forbid you suggest All Lives Matter, or All Black Lives Matter... those are two be no nos...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you can't be that blind.

I’m not the one who refuses to see.

I expect investigations into Trump will continue for decades.

Looking back historically to this time will be enlightening.

Trump reminds me of George Wallace. History does not reflect well for Wallace. I don’t expect it to reflect well for Trump either.

Trump has never said or done anything racist that George Wallace did as a racist 😎🚬

Again, more biased MSM fueled BS 😎🚬

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join