It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Blames Trump for Riots and Looting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: frogs453

Bizarre.

You present facts — then they get turned into “twisted pretzel” excuses.

Facts? Did I miss something? Y’all got some facts? Are y’all holding out on me?

Hillary won the people’s vote.

Trump’s words from a live interview.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yep. Trump did an interview. That is a fact. You got me there.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: underwerks

The President is leading this country in the way
that the majority of voters chose him to do.

The majority of voters did not choose him.

That’s a lie

And you bought it

And since 2016, do you think he has lost supporters or gained supporters? (That’s a wee test to check your blind faith in the enemedia lies)

Hillary got more people votes than Trump.

That’s a fact.

And at what point did it make any difference since the majority of voters in the majority of states voted for Trump and it's all very Constitutional 😎

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Regardless of what Trump does he will never be given a chance by the left. In the cities where he has offered to help they say no. If he pushes the issue and sends in the national guard to help he gets screamed at for being a dictator.

The thing people forget is these states have an active government that is the first step in the process. When they reject help that is offered there isn’t much the president can do. The president doesn’t want to have to govern these states but in certain situations it has become clear the locals are either 1) incompetent to do it 2) are somehow involved in it 3) don’t care because they believe it helps to push their agenda.

I keep hearing how the left says Trump is decisive but take the recent example in Kenosha. The president wants to visit to see what he can do to help and try to get it under control. The governor of the state and other officials say not to come because they think he will make things worse. I hope the people of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Oregon think long and hard about how these elected officials are really helping them

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: underwerks

The President is leading this country in the way
that the majority of voters chose him to do.

The majority of voters did not choose him.

That’s a lie

And you bought it

And since 2016, do you think he has lost supporters or gained supporters? (That’s a wee test to check your blind faith in the enemedia lies)

Hillary got more people votes than Trump.

That’s a fact.

And at what point did it make any difference since the majority of voters in the majority of states voted for Trump and it's all very Constitutional 😎

Not the point.

Poster is claiming Trump had the people’s vote.

He didn’t. Fact.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly!! What difference at this point does it make?!?!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly!! What difference at this point does it make?!?!

It was about a fact.

Simple.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What’s not to get?
A mole infiltrated a terrorist group and prevented an attack on the RNC. We will hear more about it before you know it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

The Right is very hypocritical when it comes to States Rights.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
DP
edit on 1-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Biden blames Trump for riots and looting.

Trump praises white shooter for shooting 3 white people.

See what's wrong with this picture?

The media is playing a damn good game with many minds out here.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I did not watch the whole interview. I still say for most people he is hard to follow, and often as seen, left to others to say what he really means supposedly. My previous response besides clarifying where the interview is, was that I do honestly think there are health concerns, especially as although it was suspected, that late night visit to Walter Reed was not routine. Now that we are hearing more about the visit, some of the other things we are seeing make more sense. I'm still lost about the shadows and people in black thing though.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I did not watch the whole interview. I still say for most people he is hard to follow, and often as seen, left to others to say what he really means supposedly. My previous response besides clarifying where the interview is, was that I do honestly think there are health concerns, especially as although it was suspected, that late night visit to Walter Reed was not routine. Now that we are hearing more about the visit, some of the other things we are seeing make more sense. I'm still lost about the shadows and people in black thing though.

I did not see your response about a mole until after I posted this...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes ,yes. A fact. Hillary won the popular vote. I don’t know who told you she didn’t but they were wrong.
But the FACT is the electoral college decides the president. FACT.

If one team has more completed passes it doesn’t mean anything if the other team has more touchdowns.

edit on 1-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I was responding to a poster that insisted Trump won the people’s vote.

He did not.

Fact. End of story. Done.

I’m not interested in hooking on to your train that wants to take it beyond that.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

I blame Trump for the increased division in this country and instigating chaos.

Has not a damn thing to do with the media.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Why don't you guys check to see what groups are actually behind the riots? Besides random idiots that just get off on creating chaos, you have right-wing groups intentionally going to these protests with the specific intent to cause mayhem in order to make it look like it's being instigated by 'the left'. This Rittenhouse ahole responded to a Facebook post by a right-wing group telling people to show up. And then you have a caravan of Trump supporters driving into Portland to parade their colors. What clueless idiots would do that unless they specifically wanted to create more problems? And Trump was asked to NOT go to Kenosha because his presence could create more problems but he's going anyways. Why would he DO that? Because Trump WANTS to inflame the violence in a last-ditch effort to save his impotent and pathetic chances for a second term.

I'm not a fan of Trump but to his credit and much to my surpise he condemmed the violence by the right and the shooting saying he didn't want their vote and calling for calm within an hour of the event unfolgding.

It's taken Biden and a handful of Dems until the last week or so to condemn the riots and violence the extreme left have been carrying out - the majority in the Party seem to be lightly supporting the riots in speeches and as far as I'm aware the full on lawlessness and police standing down has only happened in Democrat cities. Have no real evidence for it but given the Dems election message this year they seem to be allowing it to continue/scared of denouncing it so they can win the election.

Edit: Just seen Trump did a complete 180 four days from his original statement condemming him, to a statement saying Trump wouldn't wade in, and today praises the shooter....I take back the respect, he's talking out both sides of his mouth as usual.
edit on 1-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes. Trump is showing some strange behaviors. Both physically and in verbal coherence.

He’s also very caught up in the QAnon conspiracy. I think that’s where the Shadow People comes from.

Not very presidential IMO.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You think Trump gets his intel from the internet??
I’m being trolled.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

I blame Trump for the increased division in this country and instigating chaos.

Has not a damn thing to do with the media.

you can't be that blind.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join