It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last Stand for the Desperate Cow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am a Fat Cow roaming the grass, content enough not to care about the future. Just enjoy the pasture and watch the sunset and the sunrise. One of the Cows see's Farmer BigBrother talking to Farmer BillGates. The Cow is now curious, The two Farmers notice and hand out an extra ration of Pasture to the Cow. The cow walks away happy, and that is the end of that. As Big and Bill discuss the start of a great partnership over the start of their business in the Slaughter Houses Industry, the cows watch as another day passes by and enjoy their pasture.

Humanity has the ability to see North, South, East, and West, but never straight. That's why we seek the truth but never find it. We never see that to every theory or arguement there are different perspectives and points of views. That's why an individual can see what he thinks is the truth, but unfortunetely it's not. It's your perception that makes it the truth, but its the Universe that makes it a law.

We see life as what we like to see it, but in a way we are all living a lie, especially Americans. We support a government that has lied to it's people thousand's of times, but yet we are not angered.

WHY???????

Because we live in a country were luxuries have blinded the citizens so they can be content. People die in wars but yet the people don't care that over 60 billion dollars have been spent on a Stupid War. WHY? because we are content.

I don't want to be alive when I see a fellow cow being sent to the slaughter house, for I will know that I am next.

Good Luck to all the Cows, may they enjoy the Pastures that awaits them in the other world

So I ask you, WHY????

[Edited on 7/13/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hmm, no responses. Please Reply

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nice story about farmer Bill and farmer Big, i guess u are trying to say that there will be a T.V show starring Bill Gtaes and some Big brother Members.
Ads i am not American i cant really comment except that us Brits no how u feel(well i do anyway)

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The sad thing is that most Americans don't see with two eyes open. If the American Public would get involved in government, citizens might finally see what the world see's everyday, a Corrupt US government far greater than any that has ever existed.

new topics

top topics

join